Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ (519 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
When we cut off all the stories embellishing the myth of Christianity, we can actually break it down to just this:

"God was angry because Adam disobeyed Him by eating the forbidden fruit. Due to this very disobedience of their father, all the children of Adam were spiritually condemned (Romans 5:12,17-19) . The only way they can be saved from this spiritual condemnation is for God to send His ONLY innocent and righteous son to the earth and have the children of the same Adam torture and kill him, so that God can forgive them and everyone else for what Adam did".

This is the Christianity in a nutshell and it points out the ABSURDITY OF WASHING AWAY ONE SINFUL ACT WITH ANOTHER SINFUL ACT THAT IS MUCH MORE GREATER . After all, if Adam's eating the forbidden fruit was enough to condemn all the future generations of human being, then would not the brutal killing of the innocent and righteous son of God on the cross do the same and even much, much more?

God commanded Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3:3), but he ate it and therefore, he committed a SINFUL ACT.

Similarly, God commanded the children of Adam not to kill an innocent and righteous soul deliberately ( Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18), but they killed the soul and therefore, they committed an act of MURDER which is also a SINFUL ACT.

Consequently, HERE ARE TWO SINFUL ACTS that need atonement (i:e need to be washed away).

Therefore, ONE SINFUL ACT ( which itself also need atonement) CAN NEVER ATONE FOR ANOTHER SINFUL ACT.

IT IS ONLY AN ACT OF PURE RIGHTEOUSNESS( which itself does not need any atonement) THAT CAN ATONE FOR SINFUL ACTS.

We all know that 'murder' i:e killing an innocent and righteous soul in a deliberate manner is a SINFUL ACT that violate divine justice. This is the reason why God forbid it (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18) . Therefore, God Almighty can NEVER use such a SINFUL ACT(which Himself has forbidden and which itself also need atonement) to atone for the sin committed by Adam and, let alone, all the SINFUL ACTS of humanity. This is EXACTLY the place where Christianity get it wrong .

In other words, God Almighty who says: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST NOT be deliberately killed (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18)" would NOT LATER CONTRADICT HIMSELF by saying: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST be deliberately killed" on the cross of Calvary before the humanity can be entitled to His forgiveness.
Honestly, the way of the Lord our God can be higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9) but the way of the Lord our God can NEVER be contradictory.

Since God is All-powerful and All-knowing planner ,He must have designed many ways to atone for our sins ; WAYS THAT WILL NOT LATER REQUIRE HIM TO CONTRADICT HIMSELF.

YES, THESE NON-CONTRADICTORY WAYS THAT GOD HAS CHOSEN TO ATONE FOR OUR SINS ARE PURE RIGHTEOUS ACTS (which themselves do not need any atonement). For example;
# Animal sacrifice (see Leviticus 16:20-30),

# Sincere repentance ( see Ezekiel 18:20-22, Isaiah 55:7, Jeremiah 36:3 Ezekiel 33:10-16, ),

# Forgiving other people's faults ( see Matthew 6:14, Mark 11:25, Luke 6:37),

# Devotional prayer (see 1st Kings 8:46-50, 2nd Chronicles 7:14 ),

# Fasting (see Jonah 3:5-10 )

# Giving of charity and showing mercy to the poor (see Exodus 30:15-16, Numbers 31:50, Daniel 4:27 ).

# God's infinite mercy (see Psalms 78:36-39, Isaiah 43:23-25).

Please for the sake of God open and read all these biblical verses cited just above and see how God has been using these PURE RIGHTEOUS ACTS to atone for the sins of His people even WITHOUT the shedding of animal blood; talkless of innocent human blood. This is an important truth which NULLIFY one of the cornerstones of Christian theology that says without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins (Hebrew 9:22). In fact, it is interesting that according to Leviticus 16:10, 21-22, the animal which effectuated the atonement for the sins of the nation was not killed, but sent ALIVE out into the desert. This proved again that shedding of blood is NOT an indispensable condition for the atonement of sins.

In the light of all these facts, we are free to conclude that there is NO NEED for God to use a SINFUL ACT i:e delibrate killing of innocent and righteous human being on the cross (which itself also need atonement) to atone for our sins.

The Christians may want to argue that deliberate killing of innocent and righteous Jesus on the cross is NOT A SINFUL ACT because it was Jesus himself that VOLUNTEERED to die for our sins without being forced by God.

But if it is true that Jesus has volunteered himself to die for our sins, then why did he pray so FERVENTLY asking for the crucifixion to be TAKEN AWAY from him not in one time but in THREE different consecutive times (see Matthew 26:36-44) ? If Jesus had truly and willingly laid down his life in heaven to die for our sin, then he must have been prepared by God both physically and spiritually for this great task. In that case, there would be no need for that bloody sweating prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane (Luke 22:44). Even if we assume that Jesus must pray because of the FLESH that is WEAK, then that prayer should definitely be for the "STRENGTH" that will enable him to bear the task. It should NOT be for the cup of crucifixion to be TAKEN AWAY from him.
Furthermore, if Jesus had VOLUNTEERED to laid down his life in heaven, then why did he have to LAMENT on the cross by saying allegedly;
"My God, my God, why have you FORSAKEN me? (Matthew 27:46)".
Does this sound like the voice of a someone who has VOLUNTEERED himself to die for our sins? Certainly not !
Therefore, if we are to accept all these lamentations and bloody sweating prayer of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane to be true, then it is totally UNREASONABLE to proclaim that Jesus has VOLUNTARILY laid down his life to die for our sins. Therefore, the alleged killing of innocent Jesus on the cross is nothing but a MURDER. And murder is a SINFUL ACT that also need atonement.

Therefore, if God really want to atone for our sins and the first sin committed by Adam, He must have chosen from all the ACTS OF PURE RIGHTEOUSNESS LISTED ABOVE ( which themselves do not need any atonement ). God must have AVOIDED any kind of sinful act (that would also need atonement) to atone for our sins.

If this is true and God has nothing to benefit from the brutal killing of an innocent and righteous soul, then He must have ANSWERED that FERVENT prayer of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane ( Matthew 26:36-44) as He used to ALWAYS answer his prayer (see John 11:42).
Therefore, Jesus must have ESCAPED the death on the cross in a miraculous way as stated clearly in the Qur'an (Qur'an 4:157), and he must have escaped the CURSE of God associated with anyone that died on the cross (Deuteronomy 21:23). Hence, Jesus could not have been the accursed person on the cross who deserved to be FORSAKEN by God (Matthew 27:46). Of course, it is totally IRRATIONAL for an innocent, righteous and beloved prophet of God to be accursed and forsaken by the same God.

The assertion that Jesus was accursed and forsaken by God when the sins of humanity was laid upon him is not true .In fact, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the righteous to bear the sins of the sinners. Each sinner has to bear and then atone for his own sin through SINCERE REPENTANCE from his sinful ways and then embarking on the acts of RIGHTEOUSNESS. See the evidence directly from God's mouth;
"The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. But if a wicked man TURNS (i:e REPENTS) from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. NONE OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS which he has committed shall be remembered against him; Because of the RIGHTEOUSNESS which he has done, HE SHALL LIVE. Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should TURN FROM HIS WAYS AND LIVE ? (Ezekiel 18:20-23)".

And verily, I forgive sins unto any one who REPENTS and attains to faith and does RIGHTEOUS DEEDS, and thereafter keeps to the right path (Qur'an 20:82).

Again, see the evidence from unadulterated words of Jesus:
I CAME not call the righteous but SINNERS TO REPENTANCE; (i:e Jesus did not come to die for the sinners but to call the sinners to repentance) (Luke 5:32).

Finally, see the evidence from the unadulterated words of the original apostles;
“.....REPENT and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the REMISSION OF SINS....(Acts 2:38)".

Have you now agreed that there is no need for God to use the brutal killing of the innocent and the righteous Jesus to atone for the sins of the sinners; it is the sinner that will atone for his own sin by REPENTANCE ( i:e TURNING FROM HIS SINFUL WAYS).
Don't you see that it makes a more perfect sense to allow the sinners to strive and atone for their own sins through SINCERE REPENTANCE than to make them relax and rely on the alleged death of Jesus for the atonement of sins which they themselves committed.

When you take off the BLINDERS that are blocķing your view, you will realize that the present-day Christianity (also known as Paulinity) does not make any sense and you will be forced to accept Islam if you SINCERELY LOVE Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). This is because Islam is the ONLY Abrahamic faith on earth that continue to protect the GLORY of Jesus Christ by insisting that he could not have been the ACCURSED person that was FORSAKEN by God on the cross !
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by bedspread: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Islam cannot protect The GLORY OF GOD!

The Glory of GOD is owned by HIM.. Religion is to small to be compared to GOD ALMIGHTY!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, The Truth and Life... No man can come through the Father Except through JESUS..

As Long as you don't Believe in the death and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST, you are Decieving yourself...

Religion takes no one to HEAVEN..

Believing And Accepting The Only Begotten Son of GOD , JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Savior is the only way to Heaven...

2 Likes

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
@bedspread

My brother pls read my post again and again. The truth is very clear and distict from falsehood.
You believe that Jesus is God. Again you believe that the following statement came out from Jesus mouth ;
My God, my God, why have you FORSAKEN me?
(Matthew 27:46)".

Yet God can never be forsaken by God because God is an indivisible being.
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
@ hereeee

Your GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN
TRAINING will soon come to an end and you will meet your fate in the grave sooner or later. Prepare for the life after death!
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by bedspread: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@bedspread

My brother pls read my post again and again. The truth is very clear and distict from falsehood.
You believe that Jesus is God. Again you believe that the following statement came out from Jesus mouth ;

The Things of GOD cannot be believed or understood by a carnal mind!

GOD is A Spirit and those who believe and worship HIM do it in Spirit and in Truth!

GOD The Father
GOD The Son
GOD The Holy Spirit

The Three are ONE...
He chooses the way he wanna operate..

He Operate as Human being on Earth born without an Intercourse of Man and Woman..

HE had no sin but became sin for us so that By HIS death The Human Race could Access Eternal life..

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD and GOD IS JESUS CHRIST...

You can't define GOD. The Person of GOD is not educational experience. It's not Grammar!

When we cross over to the Other wise we will have the opportunity to ask HIM these questions you are asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Originakalokalo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
OK. Islam should continue.
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
@bedspread

Is the things of the God not meant to be accepted and embraced by a carnal mind? Now that it cannot be understood or believed by him as you claim, how is he going to accept and embrace it ? see the contradiction!
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by bedspread: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@bedspread

Is the things of the God not meant to be accepted and embraced by a carnal mind? Now that it cannot be understood or believed by him, how is he going to accept and embrace it ?

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
@ bedspread

You are lumping things together: believing in Jesus as being sent by God is totally different from believing in Jesus as sacrificial lamb for atonement of sins. It is quite clear that Jesus was refering to the former and not to the latter in his discussion with Thomas.
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Ayomivic(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@bedspread

When God says this is the way I want it who are you to say it's not possible? Read Isaiah 53
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yes God may choose a way He wants to do something. But God would never choose a way that will contradict His own standard. The God's standard is that an innocent and righteous human being must NOT be killed deliberately ( Exodus 20:18). The same God would not contradict Himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be deliberately killed on the cross before we can gain eternal life

Isaiah 53 is completely nullified by Ezekiel 18:20-22 that says;
"The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon
himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall
be upon himself. But if a wicked man TURNS (i:e
REPENTS) from all his sins which he has
committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what
is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall
not die. NONE OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS which
he has committed shall be remembered against
him; Because of the RIGHTEOUSNESS which he
has done, HE SHALL LIVE.

It is now left for you to decide which one is wrong and which one is correct.

But it is very clear that Ezekiel 18 is far far more reasonable than Isaiah 53
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Op, you are confused .

How can you say , "God cannot kill innocent soul to atone for another soul ", and at the same time asking us to embrace Islam which started by killing innocent souls and is , presently, doing so world wide?

Is is not funny and more evil not to accept the death of Jesus but to follow the way of Muhammad the terrorist ?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 159:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Sahl:

That he was asked about the wound of the Prophet on the day (of the battle) of Uhud. He said, "The face of the Prophet as wounded and one of his front teeth as broken and the helmet over his head was smashed. Fatima washed of the blood while Ali held water. When she saw that bleeding was increasing continuously, she burnt a mat (of date-palm leaves) till it turned into ashes which she put over the wound and thus the bleeding ceased."

Presently , Christianity is teaching love and peace , but Islam is teaching hatred and murder .

Which one is doing the will of God between the two ?

Judge for yourself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by bedspread: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@ bedspread

You are lumping things together: believing in Jesus as being sent by God is totally different from believing in Jesus as sacrificial lamb for atonement of sins. It is quite clear that Jesus was refering to the former and not to the latter in his discussion with Thomas.

Don't confuse yourself!!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD... It's only Through him that u can get Eternal way!

It's only Through Him you can Access THE FATHER because HE IS IN THE FATHER and THE FATHER is in HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Abdulgaffar22: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Those people that the prophet of Islam were commanded to kill in the battle are NOT innocent.
They are guilty in the sense that they REFUSE to accept to Islam. The same command was also given in the Bible;
"All that would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be PUT TO DEATH, whether small or great, man or woman (2nd Chronicles15:13).

Pls go and read your Bible very well and stop using what was practiced in the Bible to falsify Islamic rulings that even forbid the killing of women and children.
Let me repeat myself; It is clear that Exodus 20:13 ONLY forbid the killing of an INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL; Not the killing of people that really deserved it.
My point is this: If Jesus is an innocent and righteous soul, then it is CONTRADICTORY to the way of God to REQUEST FOR JESUS' DEATH ON THE CROSS. God Almighty who says " an innocent and righteous soul MUST NOT BE DELIBERATELY KILLED " would not later contradict Himself by saying " an innocent and righteous soul MUST BE DELIBERATELY KILLED" on the cross before we can be saved.
If Jesus crucifixion is the only way to salvation, then those who crucified Jesus allegedly really deserved our kudos and honor. But does it make any sense at all to give kudos and honor to the murderers of an innocent and righteous soul ?
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Those people that the prophet of Islam were commanded to kill in the battle are NOT innocent.
They are guilty in the sense that they REFUSE to accept to Islam. The same command was also given in the Bible;
"All that would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be PUT TO DEATH, whether small or great, man or woman (2nd Chronicles15:13).

Pls go and read your Bible very well and stop using what was practiced in the Bible to falsify Islamic rulings that even forbid the killing of women and children.
Let me repeat myself; It is clear that Exodus 20:13 ONLY forbid the killing of an INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL; Not the killing of people that really deserved it.
My point is this: If Jesus is an innocent and righteous soul, then it is CONTRADICTORY to the way of God to REQUEST FOR JESUS' DEATH ON THE CROSS. God Almighty who says " an innocent and righteous soul MUST NOT BE DELIBERATELY KILLED " would not later contradict Himself by saying " an innocent and righteous soul MUST BE DELIBERATELY KILLED" on the cross before we can be saved.
If Jesus crucifixion is the only way to salvation, then those who crucified Jesus allegedly really deserved our kudos and honor. But does it make any sense at all to give kudos and honor to the murderers of an innocent and righteous soul ?

The 2 Chronicles you quoted was right. No doubt.

But in your initial write up, I can see you kept referring to the Christians , the Christians and Christians. Not the Jews .

Even in Israel till date there is a difference between the Jews and the Christians.

Who are the Christians?

The followers of Christ.

The 2 Chronicles quote was directed to the Jews. And for a reason.

You must know that God dealt with each generation deferently . There was a time He forbade them to have Kings and there was a time He allowed them to have Kings, in fact it got to a point, He was the one selecting Kings for them through the prophets.

Be that as it may, When Christ came , He made it clear that he had not come to abolish the old Laws but to perfect it. So now God through His Son reformed the Laws and the killings of the old stopped.

So when the Jews chased the harlot woman out to stone her to death, Jesus rebuked them and told them he who has not sinned should cast the first stone. They wanted to use the old law of Moses but Christ forbade it.

They wanted to use the old Law but Jesus told them about the new Law.

Gone were the days of an eye for an eye. The New law is solely based on the Love of God even towards sinners like you.

And that is the law that guides the Christians. That is why we are called christians. People leaving like Christ.

So don't ever quote the old testament to justify Islamic killings going on, on daily basis. Go ahead and use your Quran to do the justification.

Knowing so well that your prophet himself had his hands soiled in blood throughout his stay on earth. And the same continued till today . Slaughtering human beings with joy and confidence shouting Alau Akbar.

Our Prophet Jesus brought us a law based on Love which comes with Peace. So at the face of provocation by Muslims we still deal with you guys with love. If we practice an eye for an eye today the world won't be at peace. We are the reasons why there is peace in the world today.

Smh

Consigning the death of Christ that you called an abomination to justify Qur'an's story of the cross.

Whatsoever you are gonna say , remember that someone told you that the Quran was dropped down from heaven you were not there. He only was the one who laid claims to that. No other eye witness, he was human and he could have lied. Because he was full of flaws too as a human.

Put into consideration again that we were not there when Jesus was around all we believe are stories. But this time around from more than one person. Not people that heard the story from afar but people that witnessed the happenings. They ate and drank with Him. They knew Him on one on one. They heard Him talk a and taught. So when He was captured they were there, when He was nailed they were there. When He arose they saw Him after cruxifiction and wrote down their experiences. Not one account but several.

So who is that person coming out forming prophet saying Jesus didn't die through some books that were "dropped down" from heaven , that he alone being the eye witness received.

The disciples were not kids not to have recognised their leader and teacher on the cross. Peter even followed Him till He was sentenced.

So who should we believe.

Mohammed that came out after several months of disappearance to claim a book has been dropped down from heaven, hundreds of years after the incident.

Or

The people that wined and dined with the person in question, saw Him beaten, pierced and nailed.

Wisdom is surely profitable to direct. Think bro.

Now about

If killing Jesus was a sin or not . And your claim why we should give kudos to those that made the prophecy come to pass by killing Him.

Ignorance is the word to describe your reasoning.

Sure, it was decided by God someone would kill Jesus to atone for our sins. But was anyone named to be the person? No!

So it could have been anyone and not necessary Judas. It could have been armed robbers, or hired assassins of that time.

Someone who is evil must do it.

And since it is a known fact that evil ppl have been in the world since the day of Cain and Abel . One evil person, an agent of Satan would do it.

So, for Judas to have done it , he made a choice out of greed. Not that he was destined to carry out the act.

No ! If he was destined to carry out the act then kudos to him but No! He was not destined to do so, no one was destined to do it.

Everyone that partook in it made their choices. Like Peter, Batholomew, John and others made their choices to stand by Christ.

It was a choice bro.

Judas only made himself available to be used by the Devil. Probably because he thought Jesus with all His power would excape mysteriously, because there had been times Jesus escaped from such evils in the past.

So he thought he would just collect money and watch Jesus escape. But to his surprise Jesus didn't fight the ppl , he didn't struggle or disappear like He had done before, so he regretted his action and committed suicide.

That about that.

Your claim of using sin to atone sin is baseless. As long as you know God as the one Who is All in All. The Almighty. Who does what He wants, How He wants it without anyone having the audacity to ask Him why?

You are the one seeing Jesus death as if they have killed a human being. In Gods eyes Jesus symbolises a Lamb. That's why the word of God refers to Him as The Lamb of God whose blood was shed on Calvary for the atonement of sins. No one challenges God on why He did this or that.

Jesus was a Lamb at crucifixion!

Get that straight!

So killing Jesus was no more a sin for those who killed Him. And that's why He said on the Cross "Father forgive them , for they know not what they do"

And as we all know God answers His prayers. So their sins have been forgiven.

Before His prayer it was a sin but after His prayer the ppl were forgiven , so if there was anyone who lived right after the act, he surely would make heaven despite being part of the killers of Christ.

If Judas had not killed himself too but went back to the other disciples to repent. We would have been reading a different end of Judas . And he would have made heaven likewise.

Whatsoever ever you don't know bros. you really don't know it. You have read The Holy Bible upside down just to sooth your argument.

Accept Christ today tomorrow might be too late.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Did Muhammad not kill the Jews who had the law of Moses and obeyed the old testament sacrifices of atonement ?
Were they sinners because they did not accept Islam ?

What standard did Muhammad use to differentiate sinners when he attacked a whole village ?

Volume 2, Book 14, Number 68:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) offered the Fajr prayer when it was still dark, then he rode and said, 'Allah Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. When we approach near to a nation, the most unfortunate is the morning of those who have been warned." The people came out into the streets saying, "Muhammad and his army." Allah's Apostle vanquished them by force and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiya was taken by Dihya Al-Kalbi and later she belonged to Allah's Apostle go who married her and her Mahr was her manumission.

You lack so much knowledge in the things of God and spiritual things , if not you would have known that Muhammad was an AGENT OF THE DEVIL who could do anything for sex :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

* Via the Beautiful Qur'an https:///QLwc8B

It is because you are far from God , that is why you cannot see the idolatry in bowing to the idol inside the kabaah five times a day to worship it.

Islam is pure satanic and will lead you to hell if you don't leave it and embrace Christianity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Yes God may choose a way He wants to do something. But God would never choose a way that will contradict His own standard. The God's standard is that an innocent and righteous human being must NOT be killed deliberately ( Exodus 20:18). The same God would not contradict Himself by saying an innocent and righteous human being must be deliberately killed on the cross before we can gain eternal life

Isaiah 53 is completely nullified by Ezekiel 18:20-22 that says;
"The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon
himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall
be upon himself. But if a wicked man TURNS (i:e
REPENTS) from all his sins which he has
committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what
is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall
not die. NONE OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS which
he has committed shall be remembered against
him; Because of the RIGHTEOUSNESS which he
has done, HE SHALL LIVE.

It is now left for you to decide which one is wrong and which one is correct.

But it is very clear that Ezekiel 18 is far far more reasonable than Isaiah 53

Non of the scriptures is wrong , you are the one that is wrong in your interpretations of the scriptures to suit your arguments.

There are two stages of death. The first death , which everyone would experience when one dies , and the second death which shall come after judgement of God.

If those people who came b4 Jesus Christ followed the laws and statutes according Ezekiel , they shall HAVE GRACE TO HEAR THE VOICE OF JESUS AFTER HIS DEATH :

John 5:28-29 KJV
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Jesus said :

John 5:39-40,45-47 KJV

(39) Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have
ETERNAL life: and they are they which testify of ME.
[40] And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
[45] Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
[46] For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of ME.
[47] But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Re: How Islam Continue To Protect The Glory Of Jesus Christ by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Feb 13
Abdulgaffar22:
■ When we cut off all the stories embellishing the myth of Christianity, we can actually break it down to just this: "God was angry because Adam disobeyed Him by eating the forbidden fruit. Due to this very disobedience of their father, all the children of Adam were spiritually condemned (Romans 5:12,17-19) . The only way they can be saved from this spiritual condemnation is for God to send His ONLY innocent and righteous son to the earth and have the children of the same Adam torture and kill him, so that God can forgive them and everyone else for what Adam did". This is the Christianity in a nutshell and it points out the ABSURDITY OF WASHING AWAY ONE SINFUL ACT WITH ANOTHER SINFUL ACT THAT IS MUCH MORE GREATER . After all, if Adam's eating the forbidden fruit was enough to condemn all the future generations of human being, then would not the brutal killing of the innocent and righteous son of God on the cross do the same and even much, much more?
God commanded Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3:3), but he ate it and therefore, he committed a SINFUL ACT. Similarly, God commanded the children of Adam not to kill an innocent and righteous soul deliberately ( Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18), but they killed the soul and therefore, they committed an act of MURDER which is also a SINFUL ACT. Consequently, HERE ARE TWO SINFUL ACTS that need atonement (i:e need to be washed away). Therefore, ONE SINFUL ACT ( which itself also need atonement) CAN NEVER ATONE FOR ANOTHER SINFUL ACT. IT IS ONLY AN ACT OF PURE RIGHTEOUSNESS( which itself does not need any atonement) THAT CAN ATONE FOR SINFUL ACTS. We all know that 'murder' i:e killing an innocent and righteous soul in a deliberate manner is a SINFUL ACT that violate divine justice. This is the reason why God forbid it (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18) . Therefore, God Almighty can NEVER use such a SINFUL ACT(which Himself has forbidden and which itself also need atonement) to atone for the sin committed by Adam and, let alone, all the SINFUL ACTS of humanity. This is EXACTLY the place where Christianity get it wrong . In other words, God Almighty who says: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST NOT be deliberately killed (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18)" would NOT LATER CONTRADICT HIMSELF by saying: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST be deliberately killed" on the cross of Calvary before the humanity can be entitled to His forgiveness.
Honestly, the way of the Lord our God can be higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9) but the way of the Lord our God can NEVER be contradictory. Since God is All-powerful and All-knowing planner ,He must have designed many ways to atone for our sins ; WAYS THAT WILL NOT LATER REQUIRE HIM TO CONTRADICT HIMSELF. YES, THESE NON-CONTRADICTORY WAYS THAT GOD HAS CHOSEN TO ATONE FOR OUR SINS ARE PURE RIGHTEOUS ACTS (which themselves do not need any atonement). For example;
# Animal sacrifice (see Leviticus 16:20-30),
# Sincere repentance ( see Ezekiel 18:20-22, Isaiah 55:7, Jeremiah 36:3 Ezekiel 33:10-16, ),
# Forgiving other people's faults ( see Matthew 6:14, Mark 11:25, Luke 6:37),
# Devotional prayer (see 1st Kings 8:46-50, 2nd Chronicles 7:14 ),
# Fasting (see Jonah 3:5-10 )
# Giving of charity and showing mercy to the poor (see Exodus 30:15-16, Numbers 31:50, Daniel 4:27 ).
# God's infinite mercy (see Psalms 78:36-39, Isaiah 43:23-25).
Please for the sake of God open and read all these biblical verses cited just above and see how God has been using these PURE RIGHTEOUS ACTS to atone for the sins of His people even WITHOUT the shedding of animal blood; talkless of innocent human blood. This is an important truth which NULLIFY one of the cornerstones of Christian theology that says without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins (Hebrew 9:22). In fact, it is interesting that according to Leviticus 16:10, 21-22, the animal which effectuated the atonement for the sins of the nation was not killed, but sent ALIVE out into the desert. This proved again that shedding of blood is NOT an indispensable condition for the atonement of sins.
In the light of all these facts, we are free to conclude that there is NO NEED for God to use a SINFUL ACT i:e delibrate killing of innocent and righteous human being on the cross (which itself also need atonement) to atone for our sins.
The Christians may want to argue that deliberate killing of innocent and righteous Jesus on the cross is NOT A SINFUL ACT because it was Jesus himself that VOLUNTEERED to die for our sins without being forced by God.
But if it is true that Jesus has volunteered himself to die for our sins, then why did he pray so FERVENTLY asking for the crucifixion to be TAKEN AWAY from him not in one time but in THREE different consecutive times (see Matthew 26:36-44) ? If Jesus had truly and willingly laid down his life in heaven to die for our sin, then he must have been prepared by God both physically and spiritually for this great task. In that case, there would be no need for that bloody sweating prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane (Luke 22:44). Even if we assume that Jesus must pray because of the FLESH that is WEAK, then that prayer should definitely be for the "STRENGTH" that will enable him to bear the task. It should NOT be for the cup of crucifixion to be TAKEN AWAY from him.
Furthermore, if Jesus had VOLUNTEERED to laid down his life in heaven, then why did he have to LAMENT on the cross by saying allegedly;
"My God, my God, why have you FORSAKEN me? (Matthew 27:46)".
How can Islam protect that which it is equally ashamed of accepting? Jesus Christ claims His Father, the God of Israel, sent Him ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel, a claim which Israel not only rejects but also pretends was all written in error even with all the many proclamations of the same by the prophets of Israel that the God of Israel would make the New agreement(send the Messiah) only to the House of Jacob? undecided

Islam is no different from Christianity. It too is founded on spurious interpretations of the contents of Scripture to assert a nonexistent connection to the God of Israel. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Biblical Israelites-that Went Thru Curses Of Deut 28:15-68 (pics) / Five Areas Your Body Needs Deliverance (6) / " Pray Against Stop Over, Pray For Smooth Democracy "- TB Joshua Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.