Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos (31980 Views)

Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:
Oghara, the headquarters of Yahoo plus in Delta state.
Jesse not Oghara
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by GenFunction: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
condralbedez:
dats bad ,whr dt girl on blue short dey run go ?
...wait,make i ask her
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by cooldipo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
cry
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by condralbedez: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
GenFunction:
...wait,make i ask her
ok,dt will be nice
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Holy Christians doing ritualism since 1900 AD. Today magicians are smart , they are into pastoral business.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by bigstan11787(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Emvico34 post=72935285]election don near na, polithiefcians no go let person waka jejelee again. even after winning the so called election, they will still abandon the masses. may these wicked and heartless leaders never no peace. amen[/oga na gee b oys not politicians]
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
See thick blood. The man blood go sweet die
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by namio10: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Not Gonna Ever be Security for Lives and Property in One Nigeria as Restructured by Arewa and governed. Never.

Read.

NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.
Let me stop here for now .....alot on my mind.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

Let’s keep sharing it to create more awareness. Please share.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Panic gripped residents of Oghara community, in Ethiope-West Local Government Area of Delta State, after suspected ritualists allegedly attacked and killed a man early this morning. 

It was gathered that the vital organs of the deceased man were severed off by the suspected ritualists. 

According to reports, the police in Oghara, in collaboration with the vigilante, are making efforts to evacuate the remains of the deceased man.

Residents were also seen having a glimpse of the lifeless body of the victim.

The incident, it was learnt, has sparked serious tension in the area as many now fear for dear life.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-ritualists-kill-man-in-delta-vital-organs-removed-graphic-photos.html

OGHARA AGAIN?

It is the same Oghara about a week ago suspected ritualist killed an aged woman that fries garri within her resident and took away the body parts.

Neighbours found the woman remain early in the morning.

It is not only yahoo plus boys that are doing this dastardly act.

POLITICIANS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR VICTORY AT THE POLLS COME 2019 ARE LOOKING FOR HUMAN BODY PART FOR RITUAL SACRIFICE.

Traditional rulers too are looking for body parts to serve their juju.

Children and Adult becareful with your movement and whoever you associate with.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Lankybaby(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
seanswitch:
People really have mind o. To kill the rabbits I've been rearing for a while na wahala. They are almost 40 now and I can't imagine slaughtering those beautiful animals talk more of human being like me. There's s so much evil in this world mehn
Biko give me a male and female
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
elganzar:
Sad...

It's not only ritual they use the parts for, they also sell the organs (like to people for surgical stuffs)... It's very common in Asia too...

God save us all

So they also sell it for other purpose abi?

No worry very soon DSS EFCC go locate you

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is terrible. I have a feeling he was killed right in front of his house by the veranda. Haba!

Some people are heartless. Who even brought the nonsense ritualism to this world? May the perpetrators know no peace.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by ozorking1: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
It going down todays , winnings are grantee , call or whatsapp to be part of it .

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Jesse not Oghara

Jesse ke? I've been hearing that for sometime now, still hard to believe. Idjerhegram, my jesse. So sad?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by bluefilm: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Christmas wahala e don set.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by bush112(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
People go jus sleep ad wake up with evil intentions.. Lord save us all from this mess
amen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:

Jesse ke? I've been hearing that for sometime now, still hard to believe. Idjerhegram, my jesse. So sad?
lol.... You no Jesse boy?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
lol.... You no Jesse boy?
Not Jesse boy. Finished from Jessegram '84
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
elganzar:
Sad...

It's not only ritual they use the parts for, they also sell the organs (like to people for surgical stuffs)... It's very common in Asia too...

God save us all

That is unlikely. You first have to ensure that the organs match. Then check for diseases and finally you must transport the organ to site preserve it until it is implanted. These local killers do not do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by mayorsco(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Delta people again! . . . hmmm! i pity this state! . . . . . No sinner will go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:

Not Jesse boy. Finished from Jessegram '84
The town is now populated with "Ghana Burgers"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The town is now populated with "Ghana Burgers"

Ghana Burgers, LOL. Na wa. Do you reside there?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:

Ghana Burgers, LOL. Na was. Do you reside there?
No. Work took me there.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Deltatoto: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
GenFunction:
all men wan drive BENZ,buh no be by this way na.....9ja sha smh...no value for human life et all
how much be Benz

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
No. Work took me there.

It used to be a sleepy semi urban settlement then. I shall be there for old boys meeting in December.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:

It used to be a sleepy semi urban settlement then. I shall be there for old boys meeting in December.
Yea, The Ghana Burgers were the ones that brought "development " to the town(their flashy cars and houses) apart from that the only business that thrives there is the Starch and Garri business especially on market days. 1984 shocked shocked shocked shocked Ose Meigwo!!!!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by docadams: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Yea, The Ghana Burgers were the ones that brought "development " to the town(their flashy cars and houses) apart from that the only business that thrives there is the Starch and Garri business especially on market days. 1984 shocked shocked shocked shocked Ose Meigwo!!!!

Vrendo, Oniovo. Happy chatting with you.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
docadams:

Vrendo, Oniovo. Happy chatting with you.
Oyoma! I am not Urhobo tho... Pleasure is mine
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by GenFunction: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
how much be Benz
.asin ehn
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by Deltatoto: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
GenFunction:
.asin ehn
i got mine without killing anybody
Re: Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos by GavelSlam: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
You told them they could become wealthy using body parts for voodoo. Why are you complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.