Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend (5429 Views)

Model's Major Clothing Fail As Fans Think She Looks 'n.a.k.e.d' In Latex Trouser / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Trizzi: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mercy Aigbe has suffered a photoshop fail which was detected by fans when a pillar was disfigured in the process.

Mercy shared a beautiful photo of herself in a lovely black dress with her hips looking as curvy as always. But fans were quick to point out that she had enhanced her hip using a photo editor. The bending pillar was what gave her away.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/mercy-aigbe-suffers-photoshop-fail-as.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by prince2much(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lols.
Meanwhile final year students be like :LAST CARD, ASUU be like :PICK TWO.
Pls if you cannot pray in english why not pray in your local dailect, Which one is Lord i Forgive you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by theunnamed: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lawd of meci grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Trizzi: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Evablizin(f): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol. Fake life,fake hips.

Aunty Mercy,you're too old for this kind thing nah.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by daveP(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
I'm I the only one thinking this Mercy is having some Personality disorders alongside self esteem issues?

Go see a therapist pls. Even the couch join bend.

Mercy Aigbe, the Last PillarBender! Abi na first PillarBender sef? undecided

smh

undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by ehhmah(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
who cares!

Her photoshop... Her fake life wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by SIMPLYkush: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ambodes fucckiing tool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by praizblog: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin her rubbish life is hers to live, undecided abeg op pass me wine make I drink

I want to buy any old policy AdSense account

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by holuwaleyi1: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
hmmm photoshop
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by SantiRAMBO: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Whats the aim?
Just for a broader hips
Have your dumb followers scream "wow" and lie to you about 'how sexy you're looking and what a sexy body you've got'
Most ladies have issue of self esteem thats why there struggle to keep a relationship and keep playing the victim card when the relationship goes sour

She have use bleaching cream to finish her legs.. Choi!!! Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Observer2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
All because of Ambo The Rambo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by orimipe(f): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
heheheheheh

This is so funny grin. The pillar just bent small na. Leave our curvy aunty Mercy alone o cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
prince2much:
Lols.
Meanwhile final year students be like :LAST CARD, ASUU be like :PICK TWO..
Buhahaha.....come add pick three and hold on again gringrin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by donoro(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
daveP:
I'm I the only one thinking this Mercy is having some Personality disorders alongside self esteem issues?

Go see a therapist pls. Even the couch join bend.

Mercy Aigbe, the Last PillarBender! Abi na first PillarBender sef? undecided

smh

undecided
lwkmd grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by YorubaAssasin: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na the yansh bend the pillar joor.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Ladylollypop: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ever since I ask her to reduce the rate at which she bleach her skin and and also not advice the daughter to bleach too..not forgetting to advice the other Yoruba actresses... The lady just block me with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by tstx(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ehya... See desperation... I swear deep down she go dey wish she dey as curvy as these African Female Celebrities
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by FisifunKododada: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Bossontop(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
cry cry cry
I dey pity women aswear!!.....jus because of us dem go bleach, borrow pose, get low self esteem, photoshop dia boobs and ass......and in dis case she photoshop one innocent pillar join........it is well

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by ashewoboy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
orimipe:
heheheheheh

This is so funny grin. The pillar just bent small na. Leave our curvy aunty Mercy alone o cheesy tongue

your moniker bi alajo somolucheesy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Houseofglam7(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ouch!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by Philogreen(m): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Una no see the couch for background, e bend small for wall dey look mercy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by speedyconnect3: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Savage nigerians.

Chai.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend by evelyn4554: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
casted grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Then Vs Now Photos Of 4 Beautiful Lookalike Sisters Who Are Slay Queens / How Can I Join The Ogboni Society/fraternity In Nigeria For Power And Wealth, I / How Oluwaseyi Dumped Dubai Fiance To Becomes Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.