Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

For Real Buyers Of BLCO. Crude Oil Buyers Looking For Genuine Verifiable Seller. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Real Buyers Of BLCO. Crude Oil Buyers Looking For Genuine Verifiable Seller. (394 Views)

Constant Blco(crude Oil) Free Boarding Available / Sell Your Products And Services Online For FREE To Real Buyers In Nigeria / Serious Supplier's Of Blco And Other Product Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Real Buyers Of BLCO. Crude Oil Buyers Looking For Genuine Verifiable Seller. by ssonn: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
I will keep this short and simple, if you are a buyer or buyer's mandate, refinery who intends procure bony light crude oil (BLCO) from a reliable source you may contact me for further discussion we are fully aware of all the difficulties involved in getting a real seller which is why we are here to eliminate your doubts with proofs and established trust for long lasting business deals.
Requirements for contacting us;
• You are a genuine buyer.
. you can do SBLC.
. you can take necessary decisions to close a deal.
. you can attend a one on one meeting with the seller. (meeting must hold between main buyer and seller to hiding behind screen to waste people's time)
. You are not an intermediary. (if you are the buyers mandate you must show us proof ; power of attorney)
if you do not meet the following requirements kindly do not attempt to contact us.
if you do not meet the requirements but talk to the buyer directly and can broker a meeting between him and the seller you may be considered.

Buy from a genuine seller that has sold before, that is currently selling and is ready, willing and capable of selling to you.

Hello Comr. Owoicho I got your contact from Nairaland platform..............then we commence discussions.

Comr. Owoicho
whatsapp/call; 09021443773
Re: For Real Buyers Of BLCO. Crude Oil Buyers Looking For Genuine Verifiable Seller. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Please, do you have BLCO in China Tank Farm?

If yes, does your seller or seller's agent meet buyer/buyee agent for a TTM in China?

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $900+ On Fiverr Offering Chat Bot Marketing Automation Gig / What Is Grossbyte? / Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.