Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (66995 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by ChristineC: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
A female colonel still having boyfriend? Keep lying to yourself.

Better say you don't know her rank if at all anything like this happened.

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Princedapace(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
vizkiz:
The Nigerian police are the biggest fools I've ever seen or spoken to in my entire existence.

They lack manners and courtesy. The was how one fool said I am a Scammer just because I refused to settle them at A ketu. Even after showing my ID card, oga was still forming he was right and also looking for an excuse to detain me.

I pray all policemen found of these devious acts die mysteriously.

But nothing is working in Nigeria na.. Even the new Asaba stadium is looking some how..
grin
So the police is a product of the country..
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
but she shouldn't have slapped the police man, she would have quietly introduced herself, if am the one, I would have slapped her back.

Slap her back grin

Na so
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
IMASTEX:

There is actually nothing to reform in this current police force. The system should be totally short down & restarted from afresh.
it will be booting, which could be slow or fast.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
simplesearch:

But someone in the rank of a colonel should be a responsible Housewife if not a grandma, not freelancing round the town like a public edifice.
Forget these people
The story is cooked

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by jnoz23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
as if na new tin
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by JimiCoker2: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
simplesearch:

But someone in the rank of a colonel should be a responsible Housewife if not a grandma, not freelancing round the town like a public edifice.
Not necessarily, if she entered with DSSC/SSC as a fresh graduate (say 22/23) she would start with 2nd lieutenant/lieutenant. Assuming she has connections and passes each exam, she'll be promoted to captain, major, lieutenant colonel and colonel without any delays. So she can be a colonel in her 30's

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:
This is very wrong. How could a colonel chose to behave like an uncivilized tout.

How can you slap Someone for verbally abusing you?
She could have sued the policeman for his uncouth manner towards her.

I sincerely hope if it were the policeman who hit the lady for verbally abusing him, you guys would still support him.

Stupid hypocrites

Shaaarrrap there. Bloody civilian
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by MrCEO69(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Letenwam:
A female colonel reportedly slapped a policeman who called her a prostitute, while on a road trip with her boyfriend in Lagos.  Twitter user @ucheodege who shared the story of the incident involving the policeman and the female colonel wrote;

Just Now: Monday Nov 12th, 10.45am A group of police stopped a guy with his girl friend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as "she is an ashawo". The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, "is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said "wait it's not yet Sega issue, I can handle it"

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink . The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman's face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.

https://lailasnews.com/female-colonel-slaps-policeman-who-called-her-a-prostitute-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Try hard to play the incident in my head but it's not adding up.. What is the 3rd party doing there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Larryzmith4: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
yanabasee:
This is why I need a soldier girlfriend.......
:so shall it be
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by blackblack: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
simplesearch:

you too get sense. e easy to reach colonel for Nigeria Army and few women are seen in the Nigerian army. If she was, then she is a grandma.

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Abimbola29(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
its not,even if its true the lady cannot be a colonel coz before some1 can become one she should have been very matured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by ehbellsho(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:
This is very wrong. How could a colonel chose to behave like an uncivilized tout.

I sincerely hope if it were the policeman who hit the lady for verbally abusing him, you guys would still support him.

Stupid hypocrites
See as U dey rant as if U don't know wat will happen if she sue him... Wait sef, how would U feel if I call Ur wife or girlfriend ashewo right before your face? picture it that I am an ordinary civilian...
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by bizhop01: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
I never see the slap yet still searching...
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:

Stupid hypocrites

Cc vivkiz iamD18 ladyhippolyta88
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by oglalasioux(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
A colonel walking the street with her boyfriend?

OP thinks a colonel is a sergeant.

Very fabricated story.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by oglalasioux(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Not necessarily, if she entered with DSSC/SSC as a fresh graduate (say 22/23) she would start with 2nd lieutenant/lieutenant. Assuming she has connections and passes each exam, she'll be promoted to captain, major, lieutenant colonel and colonel without any delays. So she can be a colonel in her 30's

You can't get to colonel through DSSC/SSC. The most you can get is lieutenant colonel. That's why they call it DSSC. Once promoted a colonel you are entitled to a brigade command; a post reserved for career soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by JimiCoker2: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
oglalasioux:

You can't get to colonel through DSSC/SSC. The most you can get is lieutenant colonel. That's why they call it DSSC. Once promoted a colonel you are entitled to a brigade command; a post reserved for career soldiers.
I thought SSC is capped at colonel?
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Exodora: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Men be saying trash all time that serves him right
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by naijajobx: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by MicroBox: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2018
A female colonel and her "Boyfriend"
You all are insulting the policeman about been truthful abi..
Rank of colonel not for today today soldier, you must have spend sometime in military, which mean ........
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by incometeacher: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2018
I'm getting tired of stupid titles just to get people read your stupid post.

First and foremost, a Colonel in the Nigerian Army will not dress in a way a stupid policeman will call a prostitute.

A colonel is a high ranking officer (Red neck) and there's no way in hell she will be with her boyfriend, it should be a husband. Even if its a boyfriend as you claim, a Colonel will identify herself and wouldn't have time for the long talk.

Please be precise. Soon this website will be taken down. I promise you, because people now take us for granted and feel they can post rubbish and inaccurate news. Its misleading and not nice at all.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by incometeacher: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2018
JimiCoker2:
I thought SSC is capped at colonel?

It is in the Nigerian Air Force & Navy, it should be same for NA but I'm not sure.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Angelyna(f): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Cheii my joy is so full right now.. But wait how can this story end like that... I need videos please.... Serves him right �����
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2018
swiz123:

Stupid hypocrites
It was just a slap you are complaining, she should have used iron rod on his thing that he thinks makes him a bloody evil uniform man. She behaves like a tout you said and she should have sued him, in which court if i may ask you, do we still have sincere IPOs and also do we have judges to give sincere judgements? More is this will continue to happen to them from a little better uniform men to save innocent Nigerians from Police.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by EZEBEL: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Letenwam:
A female colonel reportedly slapped a policeman who called her a prostitute, while on a road trip with her boyfriend in Lagos.  Twitter user @ucheodege who shared the story of the incident involving the policeman and the female colonel wrote;

Just Now: Monday Nov 12th, 10.45am A group of police stopped a guy with his girl friend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as "she is an ashawo". The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, "is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said "wait it's not yet Sega issue, I can handle it"

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink . The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman's face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.

https://lailasnews.com/female-colonel-slaps-policeman-who-called-her-a-prostitute-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Pishure or you know the rest
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by seunayantokun(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Evablizin:
Like seriously?

Wow,she did well.
What if it was the other way round?
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
swiz123:

Stupid hypocrites
That slap was the best medicine to cure that madness. Following bureaucracy will take time
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2018
ehbellsho:

See as U dey rant as if U don't know wat will happen if she sue him... Wait sef, how would U feel if I call Ur wife or girlfriend ashewo right before your face? picture it that I am an ordinary civilian...

That's not his question..

His question is would y'all praise the man if the reverse was the case ? Idiots
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
CioAngels:
It was just a slap you are complaining, she should have used iron rod on his thing that he thinks makes him a bloody evil uniform man. She behaves like a tout you said and she should have sued him, in which court if i may ask you, do we still have sincere IPOs and also do we have judges to give sincere judgements? More is this will continue to happen to them from a little better uniform men to save innocent Nigerians from Police.

That's not his question..

His question is would y'all praise the man if the reverse was the case ? Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.