Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right (29801 Views)

"You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Gucciblog: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian singer turned politician, Banky W whose love for his wife, Adesua Etomi is shown in every little way, is ‘outchea’ gushing over his wife.

Banky W who described Adesua as one thing he got absolutely right amongst so many wrongs, was reacting to his wife’s speech just before he announced his intention to contest for a seat in the House of Representatives.

Adesua Etomi had written;

Part 1 of 2
Baby,
I will speak for you anywhere because I know you and I know that I speak the truth.
I see the things you do, more than anyone else in this world. May all the good you do in secret, speak for you as well.

Nigerians have been through a lot. We’ve had a lot of people say things and let us down. Please, don’t be offended by those that are sceptical, they speak from experience, they’ve been burnt, they are tired but there is hope because I know you’re different. Different, not perfect.

Remember that trust is earned, it will not be served on a platter and while you go through fire, stay focused on doing all the things you want to do for the nation. We wanted young people to do more than talk, we wanted them to get involved. You are getting involved and I applaud you cause being the ‘First’ is always tough.

Some of us KNOW YOU so your message is not really for us, we already have your back. It’s for those that don’t know you but I know they will in due time. Patience is of utmost importance. I love you. I’m here for you and here with you.

Reacting to this, Banky W wrote;
I’ve done some wrong in my life, but you are the one thing I got absolutely right. Marrying you is the best decision I have ever made. I love you Skuu. May God guide and protect us. Thank you Shug
. Watch the video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/youre-the-one-thing-i-got-absolutely-right-banky-w-gushes-over-his-wife-adesua/

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by ClintonEmex: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Banky carry go, you're supported.
Your political ambition will be realized and achieved come 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Tamarapetty(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
a. Ok, so what next??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by IamD18: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Get her pregnant with your frying-pan shaped head.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by princechurchill(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
He can't even give her hope of been pregnant by next month and he is here promising us hope

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Cceramicaltd: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Do they have Jacuzzi to seal this 'I love you" in the bathroom? If No, we can deliver it smiley

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by IamProdigy: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
wink

NEED A PACK OF BUSINESS CARDS DELIVERED TO U?
AT YOUR DOOR STEP?

see this

https://www.nairaland.com/4843329/get-pack-200-business-cards
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Cabble4(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
All these celebrity relationships-Na wash na!
They will come out in public like Romeo & Juliet
but within, na everybody for himself God for we all.
Where is Tiwa and Tee?
You can name more.
Abeg make person see road pass.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very true, but the political ambition... Nah!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by gaby(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Got music and politics wrong obviously.

Fellow headie...I hail oo. Next stop is bagging a headies award.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Dollanation: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
My kinda love.. No matter the troubles am sure is going on behind closed doors once in a while, still serve it hot and spicy to the world....
Las Las everyone will be aiit

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by romeorailss: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
sad[right][/right] grin
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
And I hope that is not money that is driving you RIGHT into politics?

Those girls that insulted your Range Rover has to be served pictures of the convoy of your new cars.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by blowjob: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
HEADWARD, KEEPIN ALL DIS TRASH TALK TO URSELF,IS SOMETIMES COOL... grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

SAI BABA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by kestolove95(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Banky wia is d belle?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Davidfash10000: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Justbeingreal(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
See them.

20 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Rocktation(f): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Didn't I read somewhere that this dude now has full blown cancer- like he's dying or something? What is he up to with these many ambitions then...marriage..politics...and what not? Or is there some kind of bucket list that he's crossing off?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
a. Ok, so what next??
to bang

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Alagbaraa(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmmm. We are watching.
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Justbeingreal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
princechurchill:
He can't even give her hope of been pregnant by next month and he is here promising us hope

12 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Rumicarter: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Couples who aren't happy in real life are the ones who come on social media to say sweet nothings to each other.
Nor be the same house una dey live? Tell herall these at home not on Social media!
#EyeServiceHusbandAndWife

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by integrity16(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
So we can all collectively agree that your decision to contest for house of reps isn't right, now that the only one thing you got right is marrying adesua

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by obaataaokpaewu: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Does the wife post like he does?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Rumicarter: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Does the wife post like he does?

Yes o! They are both birds of a feather. I remember her telling the house mates at BBN(see gobe) that Marrying Banky is one of her greatest achievement.
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
kestolove95:
Banky wia is d belle?
don't worry we are still working on the pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Rumicarter: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:
Didn't I read somewhere that this dude now has full blown cancer- like he's dying or something? What is he up to with these many ambitions then...marriage..politics...and what not?

Rocktationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Blabber mouth, may God forgive you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Not Possible — Mr. Ibu & Jasmine Deny Having Sexual Affair / Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.