Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Young Boy Dies During Cult Battle In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Boy Dies During Cult Battle In Anambra State (242 Views)

Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Dies During Cult Battle In Anambra State by Christian590(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
One Facebook user izzy king was confirmed dead yesterday after what might have been cult battle.

A lot of tribute has been paid on his timeline since then..

A Facebook user brie iphy wrote

Bueze king why did you decided to leave these world knowing fully well that you will tear many people's heart apart alili I watched them cover your corpse with sand like it's Nigeria movie nnamdi chaii your last post here was just day before yesterday you wished your very good friend happy birthday you even promised queen scency that nothing will happen to her that the God of God's power will heal her so why can't you stay strong a little you should have at least battle with life a little anyway I have run out of words all I have to end it is with
http://mognews.com/2018/11/13/young-boy-dies-mysteriously-in-cult-battle/

(1) (Reply)

"We'll End Hunger, Bad Governance By APC" - Atiku Promises Nigerians / Osinbajo: A Trailblazer And Reformer / Buhari’s Govt Ignored Intelligence Warnings About Boko Haram-s’african Machinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.