|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,369,545 members, 5,269,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 November 2019 at 04:37 PM
|Common Mistakes In Snail Farming, Part Two by akinsmail51: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2018|
6. Many snail farmers commit the error of not seeking for right information, counsel or advice from others. Don’t be shy/afraid to ask questions from successful actors in the industry. Gain the advantage of learning what the worst problems might be, based on the experience of those who have been there. I mean those who have paid the learning price and now reaping the fruits. Attend seminars and workshops, read articles and journals, buy and read books. Always update your knowledge. Nothing stands still.
7. Failure to plan: Another subtle mistake that most farmers give in to, is poor planning or lack of plan. Some people think that there's no big deal in snail farming thus they fail to plan, and an adage has it that 'fail to plan, is plan to fail.' Some of the vital documents that a commercial snail farmer has to prepare beforehand include : cash flow statement, food timetable for your snails to ensure balance diets are given to your snails, a sales plan document is also essential due to seasonal nature of snail market. Recall : The best way to avoid any surprising outcomes tomorrow is to plan ahead today for what the future may hold.
8. It's well known that snail farming is not that capital intensive when compared to other livestock farming such as poultry or catfish. No doubt, snail farming is a labour-intensive venture. Asides from acquiring requisite knowledge, the venture requires a serious commitment from the owners or handlers. Apart from normal daily provision of food and water for your snails, to prevent disease outbreak, pest attack, there may be a great need you visit and inspect your snail pen daily or you assign the tasks to a trustworthy handlers. You may have to take record of your snailery once in a month, all these tasks demand deep commitment and attention to detail.
9. Lack of Foresight : Failure to envisage business downturns or challenges: Be rest assured that you will experience challenges in your farm business. Failure to accept this is a mistake. No matter how prepared and informed you are, there will always be some challenges. Business is never without risk.
10. Lack of Passion : A handful of people we started the business of snail farming have quit due to lack of passion. Passion is that drive inside of you that makes you want to move forward in your life, while doing the things you love. It is that emotion that shows up even when things get tough. As you know and have already experienced, things in life can be challenging, but when you are truly passionate about something you are willing to keep going against all odds.
The Merciful Merchant
|Re: Common Mistakes In Snail Farming, Part Two by cribascomes(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018|
I find a very interesting thread there are many people who are dedicated to the breeding of snails in Spain.
|Re: Common Mistakes In Snail Farming, Part Two by akinsmail51: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018|
If You Can Spare 3hours For Just 3 Days, You Too Can Become A "Successful Snail Entrepreneur" Without Hassle.
....And Earn a Five-Figure Passive Income Every Month—Even While You Still Maintain Your Full Time Job.
Nature has given us what it takes to conquer hunger, poverty and unemployed if Nigerians can only take snail farming serious. Taking snail farming serious promotes self-employment, serves as a source of income to the populace and means of earning foreign exchange to the government. Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most neglected farming practices in Nigeria yet the opportunities abound likewise the potentials.
There's a huge gap in the supply of giant snails in our dear country due to our rapid growing population, and the daily increase in the market demand for giant snails most especially in the wake of rapid awareness among the populace about the highly nutritious value of giant land snails. This gap presents a pressing need begging for solutions; hence whoever possesses the knowledge of snail farming or he/she is opportune to learn its basics, can utilize this opportunity judiciously through rearing, processing and marketing of snails in various stages such as young snails, breeders, table size, etc, throughout the seasons.
Snail is still in short supply in Nigeria today going by the recent preliminary market analysis suggesting that an additional 25,000 tons, or a 100 per cent increase can easily be absorbed. Currently, the demand for snail outweighs the supply. So the market is wide and readily available as the snail farmers are not currently meeting demands. Participate in this seminar "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" for just #5,000 —and you’ll never have to attend any workshops again, because of the priceless knowledge you'll gain.
Our revolutionary "Ecorecovery Seminar" improves your earnings at least two folds higher than your present earning capacity. Imagine how interesting life will be when you finally realize that making money via snail farming is easy—and how proud it will make you!
When you pay for the upcoming seminar for snail entrepreneurs on/before Friday, November 16, 2018, you will also receive two (2) vital documents absolutely free: A Business Plan & Feasibility Studies to implement procedures and operations of a profitable snail farming. These eBooks are sold separately for #5, 000 a piece, but they’re yours free when you register for the seminar now.
Unlike most sketchy seminars on snail farming, you will be trained on how you can become:
i. A snail entrepreneur with working tools such a viable business model and a startup business plan.
ii. A repository of healthy snails of good species suitable for rearing and consumption.
iii. A year-round supplier of snails to individuals, restaurants, hotels and fast food joints on a regular basis.
The Merciful Merchants Enterprise offers this golden business opportunity via Mega-Whatsapp seminar on "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many.
What are you waiting for?
Pay #5,000 into The Merciful Merchants, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to 08065524808 via a whatsapp message to participate in a 3-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" which is slated to take place as follows:
Online via Whatsapp: December 5- 7, 2018 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)
Physical: December 8, 2018.
For more details, call 08024743010.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69