Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,445 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

He Called Her A Prostitute! Female Colonel Slaps Policeman In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Called Her A Prostitute! Female Colonel Slaps Policeman In Lagos (570 Views)

Governor Wike Angry Slaps Policeman At Ex NDDC Woman Joy Nunieh House (video) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Called Her A Prostitute! Female Colonel Slaps Policeman In Lagos by nairafame(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
A policeman got more than he bargained for after he called a woman a prostitute in Lagos.

Unknown to the policeman, the woman he just dismissed as an “ashawo“ [prostitute] was a Nigeria Army Colonel.

According to Uche Odege MONDIAL/@ucheodege, who narrated the incident on Twitter, the Colonel handled the situation by giving the policeman a ‘hot slap’.

When she identified herself after the slap, the policeman and his colleagues apologised profusely.

Odege wrote,

A group of police stopped a guy with his girlfriend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as “she is an ashawo“. The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, “is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said “wait it’s not yet Sega issue, I can handle it”

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink .

The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman’s face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/he-called-her-prostitute-female-colonel.html?m=1

Re: He Called Her A Prostitute! Female Colonel Slaps Policeman In Lagos by MJBOLT: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
nigerian police always jumping to conclusion,serves him right

op,you cannot upload the video of the hot slap undecided receive your own

Re: He Called Her A Prostitute! Female Colonel Slaps Policeman In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pls what's the name of d movie?..

Una go just dey lie llike lie mohammed

(1) (Reply)

Woli Agba Celebrates 1Million Instagram Followers / Something Dangerous Is Happening, MI Warns Nigerians / Happy Birthday To CEO Of Mankinde CEO Of Naijaloaded as he Clock 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.