Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? (700 Views)

How Do I Keep People From Kissing My Baby On The Lips? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Pizzarro: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
I have been battling from one mouth infection to the other. From mouth lesion to tongue infection to gum disease. I have conducted several tests that proved nothing is wrong with me.
I later discovered that after every kiss with my girlfriend, I develop mouth sores. pls wat could be cause of this infection. somebody help.
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by bedspread: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
In these days where some evil young men in a quest to get money quick eat Faces (Poo) .. it's dangerous to keep a woman that is not your wife
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by viceddy95(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
sad sad
Sorry to say this guy,,,your babe is dating a yahoo boy who eats poo....my point of view though....
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by swiz123(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin

The first 2 posters including the op are a typical reason why Africa is backward. You 3 should be ostracized.
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by MJBOLT: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
you already know the cause of your infection

Pizzarro:
I have been battling from one mouth infection to the other. From mouth lesion to tongue infection to gum disease. I have conducted several tests that proved nothing is wrong with me.
I later discovered that after every kiss with my girlfriend, I develop mouth sores. pls wat could be cause of this infection. somebody help.
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Wizdeen(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
op you and your mouth infection again, so because people here bashed you on the other thread you decided to start this one abi and expect different result.Go and See an expert for diagnosis and stop disturbing our timeline. you know what gave you the infection.Kiss ko, kiss ni
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Pizzarro: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Wizdeen:
op you and your mouth infection again, so because people here bashed you on the other thread you decided to start this one abi and expect different result.Go and See an expert for diagnosis and stop disturbing our timeline. you know what gave you the infection.Kiss ko, kiss ni
u r nt expected to write anything here because I can see that one always angry. y r u so hurt. go and die in ur village. I'm new here for Ur info.
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Wizdeen(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Pizzarro:

u r nt expected to write anything here because I can see that one always angry. y r u so hurt. go and die in ur village. I'm new here for Ur info.
stop talking with that mouth biko,and like i said before go to a lab for diagnosis before you infect someone.you are new?i hear you
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Pizzarro: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wizdeen:
stop talking with that mouth biko,and like i said before go to a lab for diagnosis before you infect someone.you are new?i hear you
OK suggest a Lab test. several std tests have been conducted. pls do
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Wizdeen(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pizzarro:

OK suggest a Lab test. several std tests have been conducted. pls do
post a picture here and we can make suggestions for you bro and word of advice stay away from your girl for some time maybe a month,infections show up late in females,she might also be affected without knowing it
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Pizzarro: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wizdeen:
post a picture here and we can make suggestions for you bro and word of advice stay away from your girl for some time maybe a month,infections show up late in females,she might also be affected without knowing it
it ranges from gum lesion to lips (inner) lesion and somewhere near the throat (oneside) I'm having pain.
Re: Is Kissing My Girlfriend The Cause Of My Mouth Infection? by Wizdeen(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Pizzarro:

it ranges from gum lesion to lips (inner) lesion and somewhere near the throat (oneside) I'm having pain.
it sounds like you are suffering from oral herpes which i told you to stay away from your gurl, and you ignored it for a long time too, you need to do a culture test and if confirmed.you treat it with a clovir antibiotic, any of this should do : Acyclovir, famcyclovir, valacyclovir.
Caution: seek proffesional consultation from a Consultant near you

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Hookworm And Intestinal Parasite. / World Physiotherapy Day Is On 8th September / Get Complete CCTV Installation Today For Only 160k. Promo Ends Soon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.