Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari (337 Views)

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Grayxme: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Federal Government, on Tuesday, reaffirmed its commitment to ending Boko Haram insurgency, saying it would ensure that the menace was completely eliminated.
President Muhammadu Buhari stated this at the opening of the International Conference on insurgency in Kano. Buhari, who was represented by the Minister of Interior, Lt.-Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau (retd), said the government was determined to end the sufferings of victims of insurgency, especially in the North-East worst affected The conference was organised by the Centre for Islamic Civilisation and Interfaith Dialogue, Bayero University, Kano, in collaboration with Information Institute of Islamic Thought, Nigeria Office and Kano State Government. According to him, the Federal Government will do everything possible to ensure that victims of the attacks return to their respective towns and villages to enable them continue with normal life. He noted that the activities of Boko Haram insurgents had led to destruction of schools, worship places and other public structures, and stressed the need for concerted effort to rebuild the places. “We must continue to support our youths to make sure that lack of employment does not create problems to our country again. “We must also strengthen our various institutions so as to guide our youths to be self-reliant and be able to contribute their quota toward the development of the country,” he said. Buhari commended Kano, Borno, Yobe and other states which had taken the pain in taking care of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in their respective states. He also commended the effort of civil society organisations and other bodies that had been working to alleviate the sufferings of the IDPs in the affected states. “Government also wishes to appreciate the efforts and charge our schools to continue to support the youths to be useful members of the society.’’ He noted that the reintroduction of teaching of history in secondary schools would enable the youth to know the history of the country and promote unity and peaceful coexistence in the country. The president expressed the hope that the conference would come up with useful suggestions that would guide policy makers to implement policies and programmes for the development of the country. “It is my sincere hope that the participants will dig out the root cause and identify the means of addressing and preventing the menace,’’ he said. The conference which had “Insurgency and the Phenomenon of Boko Haram’’ as theme, was attended by stakeholders within and outside the country, including representatives of security agencies and traditional rulers. (NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/im-committed-to-ending-boko-haram-insurgency-buhari/
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Babyada447: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Continue to dey lie for us ooo

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by unohbethel(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
But zombies say that bh has been defeatd la?

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by unohbethel(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Babyada447:
Continue to dey lie for us ooo

looll can a terrorist defeat a fellow terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Babyada447: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
unohbethel:
looll
can a terrorist defeat a fellow terrorist?
abi

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by BRRR: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Here he go again

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
this lifeless fool is talking nonsense again

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by EmirAbj: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
SEE THIS JUBRIL AGAIN

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Udantu: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
I thought boko harm haram has been technically defeated according to lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by fergie001: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is today May 30,2015?
Sir.....it's now music to our ears....

Action speaks louder than voice....
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
After the $1B counter insurgency funds that have been looted. undecided Same BH your government repeatedly claimed it have defeated then downgraded and decleared that it now lacks the capacity to carry out major attacks

While same BH have have continues to attacked our military wasting the lives of precious but hapless Nigerians you're busy politicking for 2019.Useless man. : angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by Nbote(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
But how can U end what U claim to have defeated??
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
BuhariAPC just go. We would handle Boko Haram in our own way.

We don't know who owns Boko Haram but we know who's got their back even in Saudi Arabia whenever they wanted to negotiate
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by nzeobi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
you have not fulfilled your 2015 election promises and you are making another one.
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
In tu face's voice... e be like they want to tell us another lie again!!

Excuse me Sir, you promised and you've failed
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by CodeTemplar: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
What about herdsmen?
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by basilo101: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
After almost 4years?
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by StillX10(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
incompetent president

Just as the objects we don't know how buhari got there

Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by ClintonEmex: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know when you'll do that.
Or, do you think Nigerians will give you chance again for you to go and disappoint them only to give excuses and lay blames?
Re: I’m Committed To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency – Buhari by millhouse: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mtseeew.....if you put my 10 years old son on the seat of affairs he would end bokoharam in 3months ...
Nigerians ! Don’t let our leaders deceive u ooo... try interact with them ..so many are bereft of ideas ... this insurgency no reach isis naaa.. just Borno state ...one state in 36 .. holding the nation by the balls for over 5 years .. yet we have the most sophisticated ground troops in Africa ... my brother , na leadership wahala never make this boko ish leave us .. 1 state !!! 1state holding 35 states to randsome !!! Inaaaaa!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Reinstates Five Perm Secs Sacked By Fayose, To Get Salary Arrears / We All Know Buhari Is Not Mentally Fit To Govern ~ Dino Melaye / Atiku @ 72: Atiku Is A True Patriot, Tested Democrat, Nationalist – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.