Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

“isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T (361 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by 12Ebisco: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has maintained her stance on the right of women to have “side ni**as”.

The actress was called out after she wrote on Instagram, she wrote;

Don’t lose a good side nigga over your boyfriend. If your boyfriend was a good dude you wouldn’t need a side nigga.

But she was not cowed by the social media attacks, instead, she went ahead to post a follow up insisting women can have side niggas since men feel it’s OK to have side chics.

She wrote:

Isn’t it funny how it’s okay for them to have #sidechicks but not okay for us to have #sideniggas Application forms loading, however be prepared to sign a #sideniggacontract ? #Goodmorning #Unicorns #justsaying

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/isnt-it-funny-how-its-okay-for-them-to.html

Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by Babyada447: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sorry ehn
Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by Ivye(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Someone just spoke my mind
Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
I like this lady cool

It is the double standard mentality of some men who try to shame and insult ladies for the same thing they do.

Ride on Juliet haters should hug the transformer.
Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by keryj(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is Africa lady Ibrahim

Don't start what you can't finish
Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by Blakjewelry(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
well I am with her on this one. African men no dey try, they are only power with their third leg or should I say third brain
Re: “isn’t It Funny How It’s Okay For Them To Have Side Chicks But Not Okay For Us T by JSara080: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bitches with bad orientation can lead our future leaders astray. All they know how to do is objectify themselves

(1) (Reply)

Hailey Baldwin Changes Last Name To Bieber On Instagram / Can Mr P Stand Alone Watch Him Almost Cry On Stage / Femi Otedola Spends Quality Time With RMD On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.