Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Free Tutorial: How To Beat Google Hands Down & Drive Free Traffic To Your Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial: How To Beat Google Hands Down & Drive Free Traffic To Your Site (522 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial: How To Beat Google Hands Down & Drive Free Traffic To Your Site by wealthlift(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

Let me start by saying that lots of people do not know me much but the truth is that I've been around this internet marketing for a while and it hasn't been quite easy.

Recently, I bumped into an information by a fellow Warrior that I would want to share here with you.

The information is simply how to build a 4 to 7 page wordpress blogs/sites that gets favored by the search engines (Google esp), while you enjoy free traffic and great conversion.

I must admit that I've used this trick and it's working like magic. I would have gone ahead to show you some sites I recently put up using the info I'll be opening up here, but for a personal reasons, I won't do so here.

Within the course of the tutorial, feel free to ask me any question and I'll be more than glad to trash them.

Below is what is in store for you. I may also decide to post some of the tutorials on my blogs:

- Deciding on markets.
- Keyword research. {Miss this, miss it all!}
- Away of ensuring that there is demand for our keywords.
- Competition analysis. (very vital!)
- Nuts and bolts of building our sites for free.
- The kind of content that you need to write.
- Getting visitors to buy once they leave your site.
- Building links to our sites to ensure long term rankings.

So, in the next 24 hours, I'll be posting the first lesson which is on "Deciding on markets"

See you then,

Wealthlifters

(1) (Reply)

Need To Increase My Fleet: Need A Loan / A Good And Experienced Clearing And Forwarding Agent (importers Delight) / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.