Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] (289 Views)

Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Why I Won’t Complete Projects Initiated By Akpabio – Gov Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] by odiks: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
President Buhari commended H.E Gov Umar Ganduje on his efforts in completing inherited projects initiated by previous administration. The President made the commendation in Paris yesterday during an interactive session with Nigerians living in Paris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPrjV5ZdAY8

Re: Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] by servercodes001: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stupid presidency applauding gandollarje thief

Bunch of jerks
Mchww
I'm out
Re: Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] by fergie001: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for."(J.D)
Completing the projects is very commendable but is it a conduit for siphoning dollars?
And why should your PA appeal to journalists to wipe the part where dollarisation was mentioned?

INTEGRITY & ANTI-CORRUPTION....the words that fooled us cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Commends Ganduje For Completing Projects Initiated By Kwankwaso [VIDEO] by Racoon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shame should have kept Mr.President from saying this kind of bullshit in public if he really understands the widespread implication of this Statement in background of the raging Ganduje's dollar bribe scandal & the tactically plan of the APC regime to water it down.

It's to the embarrassment of Nigeria that a president will overtly commend a sitting governor of his party (currently in the storm of a major criminal abuse of office in accepting bribe) extraction but vallifies a former party man now turned opponent because of new political inclination.

(1) (Reply)

SPORTS FESTIVAL: We Are Going To Abuja To Win – Okowa / Obama Na Hypocrite, He Follow Campaign Against Me For 2015 – Gej Faya Obama / Jide Sanwo-olu: Lagos Will Get Two Governors In One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.