Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Eko Maintenance Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eko Maintenance Limited (1051 Views)

Entry Level Engineering Role At Eko Maintenance Limited / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / Eko Maintenance Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Maintenance Limited by Samson3719(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
You are hereby invited for an interview at Eko Maintenance Limited for the position of a Store Keeper Date: Friday 16th November, 2018
Time : 5pm
Venue: Power House, Eko Hotel & Suites Premises, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

Does anyone here no's anything about them
Re: Eko Maintenance Limited by Emma1Oj(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2018
They r the facility and maintenance manager of Eko hotel. They r very real just prepare well. That's all I kn abt them. And And bliv d pay will be OK.
Re: Eko Maintenance Limited by 2sainty: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have been there. It's 100percent genuine I was interviewed three times on three different day at the end they said they will get back to me after been interviewed by a white man which there General Manager ..but then later employe some of the people that came with me on dat day.. Which are ladies.. Good luck
Re: Eko Maintenance Limited by Emma1Oj(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2018
2sainty:
I have been there. It's 100percent genuine I was interviewed three times on three different day at the end they said they will get back to me after been interviewed by a white man which there General Manager ..but then later employe some of the people that came with me on dat day.. Which are ladies.. Good luck
eya.... U no get anything to shake. Go and get ikebe super! But I believe they will still get in touch with u.

(1) (Reply)

VFD Group Is Recruiting For Multiple Positions / Contec Global Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Vacancy For English Language Teachers At Edge Lane School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.