Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? (1629 Views)

What Android Games Do You Still Play? / 10 Most Popular Games Of The Year 2018 / Do You Still Remember These Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
...and why?
Say whatever you want about any game. Played it or not. Sometimes things are what they seem.

Shoot!
Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Call Of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Assassins Creed: Odyssey

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shadow Of Tomb Raider

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
God Of War

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Spider Man

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Battlefield V

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fallout 76

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Far Cry 5

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fifa 19

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Forza Horizon 4

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by GameGod(m): 4:02am On Nov 14, 2018
If i air my opinion now, some people will attack me grin
Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2018
GameGod:
If i air my opinion now, some people will attack me grin

Nothing dey happen. Choose Super Mario party sef cheesy
Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by mrMeen(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
God of war na the koko the way they totally remade the game in norse mythology is something else the game na sure bet.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by Zaimokuza(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Red dead redemption 2. The game has set a bar on open world games. The attention to detail is top notch. God of war is awesome but red dead wins.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by GameGod(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oh well...

In my opinion this year best game is Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Reasons:
* It's a kickass protagonist.
* It gives us choice for the first time in AC.
* It gives Choice of which character you play as.
* It has narrative options.
* It has different potential suitors.
* It side quests given just as much weight as the main story missions, to the point that you can spend an entire evening following a plotline that's not even part of the main.
* It's have a glorious world to get lost in to.

Let me stop there. . . . . AC Odyssey really is the ultimate game so far (well at least for me).

- I've not played RDR2, so i will not say anything about it, but i heard that it was a masterpiece!

My top games of 2018 are:
- AC Odyssey
- Far cry 5
- shadow of tomb raider
- God of war
- Detroit become human
- Monster hunter world
- shadow of the colossouse
- State of decay 2
- Yakuza

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by GameGod(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yeah i didn't mention Spiderman, im aware, i didn't forget grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by Zaimokuza(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
GameGod:
Oh well...

In my opinion this year best game is Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Reasons:
* It's a kickass protagonist.
* It gives us choice for the first time in AC.
* It gives Choice of which character you play as.
* It has narrative options.
* It has different potential suitors.
* It side quests given just as much weight as the main story missions, to the point that you can spend an entire evening following a plotline that's not even part of the main.
* It's have a glorious world to get lost in to.

Let me stop there. . . . . AC Odyssey really is the ultimate game so far (well at least for me).

- I've not played RDR2, so i will not say anything about it, but i heard that it was a masterpiece!

My top games of 2018 are:
- AC Odyssey
- Far cry 5
- shadow of tomb raider
- God of war
- Detroit become human
- Monster hunter world
- shadow of the colossouse
- State of decay 2
- Yakuza

What!!!? Are you nuts!!!!? How can you pick odyssey and far cry 5 over GOW and Red dead. Especially far cry 5. It's like a reboot of far cry 4 and 3 with just new story and better graphics. Well... it's your decision and I respect that. Enjoy
Re: Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? by LucemFerre: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Zaimokuza:

What!!!? Are you nuts!!!!? How can you pick odyssey and far cry 5 over GOW and Red dead. Especially far cry 5. It's like a reboot of far cry 4 and 3 with just new story and better graphics. Well... it's your decision and I respect that. Enjoy

GOW was the only game this year that had something different than what it used to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Need For Speed: Most Wanted / Nintendo 3DS V4.1.0 System Update / Naija Gamers Forum: Nigeria's purely gamers forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.