Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube (432 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by PortHardcore: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? | Nigerian's Respond .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NoYJ6l06KU

Woman #1:"I don't have a problem with trying somebody new","BUT,how much experience does this Sowore guy have?","Like how familiar is he with Nigeria","How much political experience does he have?","They say you rather go with the devil you know,than the angel you don't know","Im not saying Im voting for any one of them(Devils)","Chosing between Buhari and Atiku is like chosing between HIV and Aids....theyre like plagues"

Man #1 :"What has been spectacular about Atiku as Vice President?Nothing to the best of my knowledge","The biggest problem we have is corruption,and the only person who has what it takes,who espouse against corruption,that person is Sowore","So I will without hesitation vote for Sowore"

Man #2:"We should look for a third option","All candidates should come together","We should put aside Atiku and Buhari"
GeniusRadioTV:If They Come together,who is going to be their candidate?
Man #2:[/b]"They should look within themselves,who they are going to front"

Man #3:"We must try the youth","Atiku and Buhari,they are old men","Sowore is a young guy,lets try youth"

Woman #2:"Actually I don't know","I've not heard of Sowore before"

Man #4:"You have to start from somewhere","Not because they are popular(Sowore,etc),Were have they started?","Experience matters"

Man #5:"I rather vote for a younger candidate...Sowore","We've had a lot of older people that has not kept their promises"

Man #6:"I would love to vote for someone different,If Sowore and the others can team up and work together he will get my vote"

Man #7:"Buhari to continue his work","I rather Buhari continue"
GeniusRadioTV:Can't the Younger candidates do better when they get into power?
Man #7:"The younger candidates should wait for their turn","Nigeria has settings"

Woman #3:"I think I'll be going for Atiku"
GeniusRadioTV:Your reason mam?
Woman #3:"Atiku is a business man","I think it will favour business people"

Man #8:"Buhari"
GeniusRadioTV:Why,your reason?
Man #8:"I think hes doing a good job"
GeniusRadioTV:So you believe someone thats there and running it can still do better?
Man #8:"I think hes doing a good job,that's all "

Man #9:"i cannot vote for Buhari,I rather vote for Atiku"
GeniusRadioTV:Okay,whats your reason sir?
Man #9:"Atiku is a capitalist","we need to try governmanet like this","All business man will now have a way to survive","Buhari has integrity,but he has been overpowered by the people surrounding him","The younger ones should join the APC/PDP"

Man #10:"i will vote Buhari"
GeniusRadioTV:Why sir?
Man #10:"i just want him to continue"
GeniusRadioTV:So you don't believe in a younger candidate,or you just want him to continue?
Man #10:"I dont want to waste my vote"

Man #11:"i will like to vote for Sowore,but I don't want to waste my vote","In Nigeria,you don't vote for names,you vote for parties","I will go for Buhari,because of AntiCorrpution

Man #12:"i will go for PMB to continue"
GeniusRadioTV:Whats your reason sir?
Man #12:"The reason is the PDP has done it for so many years with nothing to show for it","What does Sowore have to offer Nigerians","Buhari has been Petroleum minister with no charges against him"

Man #13:"i will give it to Atiku"
GeniusRadioTV:Why?
Man #13:"He has experience","People who are against him should bring facts","They have not been able to nail him up till now","Not until hes proven guilty anywhere in the world,thats when i'll go against him"

Man #14:"In Nigeria,there is only two political parties","We have two contestants,Atiku and Buhari","I would rather vote for Buhari"
GeniusRadioTV:Your reasons,sir?
Man #14:"I'm not interested in certificate","I'm interested in how corrupt this country are","Atiku is a liar","Buahri has integrity","Corrupt people are fighting against Buhari"

Man #15:"I would rather vote Sowore"
GeniusRadioTV:Your reasons,please?
Man #15:"hes younger,hes new","Atiku and Buhari has been there and they haven't done anything

Man #16:"ehhhh, Buhari"
GeniusRadioTV:What's Your reasons,sir?
Man #16:"Buhari has been trying,","If we allow PDP or Atiku to come back again......","Atiku is a money bag person,hes gonna be a moneybag president"
GeniusRadioTV:What about trying a younger candidate,like Sowore?
Man #16:"They should wait for now","We only have APC and PDP","PDP looted this country like Garri","Buhari is fighting corruption,corruption is fighting him back"
Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by servercodes001: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Of course we'll all vote for buhari/Osibanjo cool

1 Like

Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by bedspread: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
servercodes001:
Of course we'll all vote for buhari/Osibanjo cool
who are the We bro?
Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by SternProphet: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
PMB till 2023. If you don't understand why, think harder
Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by iammo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari/Osinbajo 2019. I wish PDP had brought out kwankwaso, tambuwal or saraki and not dollarman atiku and obi. As a yoruba man we didn't die but endured Abacha's regime, buhari's economic policies can also be endured for the next four years, to get lagos-ibadan- Abeokuta fast rail completed alongside Lagos -ibadan-ogbomosho- ilorin- jeba express way completed after PDP senators kept slashing its budget to fund constituency project.
Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by Officialpdpnig: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
I will also vote for buhari against that crook in my party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore , Buhari Or Atiku Who You Would You Rather Vote In 2019 ? Youtube by Auto58(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
No one l will only Vote for Jesus Christ and NK

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted / ‘my Transition Hours’: What I Did For Jonathan In 2015 – Ex-agf, Adoke Faults Ex / No One Can Fault Buhari’s Integrity, Honesty, Says Obasanjo’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.