Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Is P-swag - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is P-swag (1555 Views)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Soulja Boy Swag 3 (full Mixtape) [zip File] / Music: Adam Swag Drops Video For “10/10 Correct” / Download Swag Jazzy _ SFOS (sound From Order Side)_ Mixed By Jamzeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is P-swag by ppswag84(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
P-swag a nigerian upcoming, artist born and brought up in minna niger state on the 17th of march 2000 and discovered his music talent in the year 2013. P-swag got his first studio record in the year 2016 when he got signed to his first record label swag nation owned by nazzysong and was featured in a song ARRANGE by spanky c and he actually murdered the first verse of the song and P-swag have been trying to break into the industry since then. P-swag left the city of minna known as MX city the same year he was signed to swag nation and relocated to ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE on the 26th of september 2016 to do trade and also continue his music he stayed in onitsha and was missing MX city so he came up with a track I LOVE MX. P-swag also had to live onitsha for ABA ABIA STATE on the 27th of january 2018 and finally droped the song I LOVE MX produced by MACURY on the 11th 0f november 2018.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Baco G Ft Rhymino - Police / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija / Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.