Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car (28985 Views)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Ferrari Threatens To Sue Philipp Plein For Advertising His Shoes On His Car / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by MediahelmNGR: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
A pastor in Rivers State almost crushed his son to death after the little boy sneaked unnoticed under the car to pick a ball.

Read post by pastor Alfred Akunchukwu:

"How can I really thank this great God enough. I would have killed my own son {King NICOLAS} just now if I moved my car without hearing his voice. I didn't know he got stuck under my car when he went to pick his yellow ball.
Oh, LET JAH BE PRAISED!
I'll continously BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION.
MORE FIRE"

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-man-almost-crushed-his-young.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by tuzeriouz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oluwa dey for this matter! Imagine if King Nicholas is speech impaired. Wether Buhari likes it or not, we will never birth children with medical conditions of hearing and speech impairment IJN

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Olalan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you live with kids you just have to be too careful............God help us all

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Indeed. Even had the time to take pictures.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Ever8054: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Indeed. Even had the time to take pictures.
you dey mind them?...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by sirusX(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Every parent needs to be watchful of their kids....cz not everybody had a happy ending in this kind of situation
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Richdad50(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
God is the protector of Children. We are only caretakers. To all Parents out there, the Lord will continue to give you wisdom to protect these children he has given unto you. Amen!

21 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Kimy97(f): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Hbd to .me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Richdad50(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
What kind of Nonsense is this? A waste of front comment
tuzeriouz:
Oluwa dey for this matter! Imagine if King Nicholas is speech impaired. Wether Buhari likes it or not, we will birth children with medical conditions of hearing and speech impairment IJN

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Odobaone: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Glory to God
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by kipesco(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Children oooooo
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Generalkaycee(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Your son is a King... Wetin you come be na,, Prince?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Every parents nightmare.

Once there's a toddler in the house, always check,double and triple check before u get into the car.

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by tragergeorge(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
tuzeriouz:
Oluwa dey for this matter! Imagine if King Nicholas is speech impaired. Wether Buhari likes it or not, we will birth children with medical conditions of hearing and speech impairment IJN
wetin u de talk

6 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2018
must you take pictures.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Abbeyme: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Is this an advert?

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by jadesolaalima: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

As an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings, I create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Abbeyme: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Abi this is some photo OPs.
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by mumureloaded(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
tuzeriouz:
like what the fūck are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by ujampie: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks be God
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:
must you take pictures.

I tire. Instead of removing him first they decided to take pictures. I have a feeling it's just a parked car in the compound and seeing her child go play under it she savaged the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by scarybeeeee: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Kimy97:
Hbd to .me
Happy Birthday!!! Live long and prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Kimy97:
Hbd to .me
Happy birthday.... Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by cynthiarita22: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
thank God for saving the young boys life
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Randy100: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Children of nowadays. So something as big as this car no dey fear him.
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by itiswellandwell: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Mheen!
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by IamPatriotic(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Staged! the child was probably playing around a parked car and the fake Pastor then staged this theatrical after sighting him under the car, he's not struck anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by tuzeriouz(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
mumureloaded:

like what the fūck are you talking about?

tragergeorge:
wetin u de talk

Richdad50:
What kind of Nonsense is this? A waste of front comment
never was omitted.
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by Funkybabee(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God ooo he would not have get through it easily
Re: Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by zabuur: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Whenever I'm driving into d compound, I make sure I put my gear in park. Wait for my son to run out, do all his screams and show of excitement, either I put him in d car or wait till his mum picks him up before driving in.

Kids are just too restless. And it's coz of their sugar intake. Everything they eat now is sweet even their medicine and they have to burn it. U can't compare it to when We were growing up.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Concept Cars Of 2017 (Photos) / How Can One Identify A Stolen Vehicle At The Point Of Purchase / Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.