Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes (307 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes by desertboy1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
SMOKING AND ITS EFFECTS ON THE HUMAN EYES Smoking refers to the burning and inhalation of substances such as tobacco, marijuana etc. it is widely known to cause heart diseases and lungs cancer. CAN SMOKE DAMAGE THE EYES? Yes, Studies has it that smoking can directly and indirectly affects the eyes negatively. It can cause biological changes that can lead to vision loss. [ 377 more words ]
http://naijacademy.com/smoking-and-its-effects-on-the-human eye/
Re: Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
am a passive smoker. one of my friend always puffing d tin close to my eyes,but na SK no b cigarette
Re: Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes by desertboy1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
yes brother, we are still on the same page, i was once an Addict until i understood its harmful effect on my health

Obainoneandonly:
am a passive smoker. one of my friend always puffing d tin close to my eyes,but na SK no b cigarette
Re: Smoking And Its Effects On The Human Eyes by jacintanaya: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Yes,
Smoking can affect your eyes. Smoking also reduces infertility in women and men. The reproductive system gets affected because of smoking.
To know more about how smoking increases the risk of infertility in men and women: https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com/smoking-increases-risk-of-infertility-in-men-and-women

If you are suffering from infertility you need to visit fertility clinic in India to have a baby.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Exercise Equipments, Stay Fit And Healthy By Engaging In Regular Exercise / Voices In My Head / Surprise Your Partner Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.