Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala (3302 Views)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Kennyblues(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
Oyo State Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala has expressed his readiness to waive his immunity to allow security agencies investigate the allegations by the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III and a former Governor Lam Adesina that he was planning to kill them.

He said he was willing to be interrogated and would make statements to ensure that investigators get to the root of the allegations.

Alao-Akala spoke during an interactive session with journalists at the Government House, Agodi, Ibadan on Wednesday evening.

He said he had instructed the state Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice to ask security operatives to ensure thorough investigation into the allegations.

He said it was ridiculous for the Alaafin to raise the alarm that he wanted to kill him when he, as the sitting governor, had the power to banish the traditional ruler from his kingdom if he had any grudge against him instead of killing him.

The governor said while he knew that the Olubadan of Ibadan and the Soun of Ogbomoso might not be happy with him for not making the chairmanship of the state Council of Obas rotational, he could not comprehend his problem with Alaafin whom he had made the permanent chairman according to the law.

He also insisted that he had no reason to kill Adesina because the former governor was not a threat to him.

He said, “Lam Adesina cannot stand on my way, so of what use it is if I plan to kill him? Who is he?

“Was he actually a governor when he was a governor? We all knew what happened then because I was in the system.

“Many of them did not use their fathers’ names to contest election. They used Obafemi Awolowo’s name. I used my father’s name to contest and I won.”
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by xreal: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
Bunch of touts.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Depilot(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
Oyo State Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala has expressed his readiness to waive his immunity to allow security agencies investigate the allegations by the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III and a former Governor Lam Adesina that he was planning to kill them.

If Akala is truly his father's name please ask this joker to also waive his immunity to allow security agencies to investigate ₦8m road construction allegation.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Becomrich0: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ibadan to port harcourt.   And they claim river state and oyo state is 5 million. Oyo state is 4 time or more populated than river state

Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by philip0906(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
Akala always in d news 4 evil. . .na curse? grin grin
@Becomerich
This is no more a joke o. . .u well so?grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Becomrich0: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2010
n
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by nethacker(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2010
let this man just shut up abeg
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by btlasisi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2010
I never liked that my called Akala he is always behaving like touts from Akala, Moshalashi and Alasalatu in Mushin lagos.

He is toning, he uses jewelries like women and i heard it that the man was unceremoniously ousted from Police force. What a leader,
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by MSRA(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
Kennyblues:

“Many of them did not use their fathers’ names to contest election. They used Obafemi Awolowo’s name. I used my father’s name to contest and I won.”

Of course we all know you used your father's name to contest. Or more acurately, your godfather's name (one Lamidi Adedibu, sounds familliar mr governor?). But what the heck! Father and godfather are the same shebi, mr governor Alao Akala Adedibu? carry on sir! Eyin le l'aiye.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Adonike(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
Non'sence'!
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by MSRA(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

Ibadan to port harcourt.   And they claim river state and oyo state is 5 million. Oyo state is 4 time or more populated than river state

By your logic sir, that means Ibadan is either 20 million in population or rivers is only 1.25 million people strong and neither scenario is very plausible. You do have a point though, our demographics is all screwed up, not only in Rivers and Oyo, but from Abia to Zamfara. And as Donald Duke pointed out in that wave-making speech, we are closer to 200 million than 150.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by oloritinu: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2010
this man is a thief, tout and so inconsiderate of the people of oyo state.ibadan should be most developed state in nigeria because it is the biggest city but since i was born it had been governed till present moment by illiterates and thugs except during military rule. aalafin,adesina olubadan and many more are all touts. pardon me "i salute the crown" olubadan and aalafin but the truth must be said.

shallom!!!!
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Feexo: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2010
He should also be ready to be probed for allegations of financial impropriety by EFCC.
skin-beaching,jewelry-obsessed,vulgarly tout.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
I hope he's ready to rot in jail!
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Becomrich0: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2010
more

Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Redman44(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
I want to see Akala drawn, hung, and quartered sad sad sad

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by mannygee: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
I have to be fair to the man called (to hell with the title Excellency or Governor) Alao Akala.

The man has no leadership quality. I started to hate the man since the time of his former boss Ladoja. I remember his response when he was asked about the contention of his boss then (Ladoja) over his impeachment and he responded, "Have you ever seen two kings in a palace"? I am neither a politicisn nor Ladoja follower. But as a nigerian political observer, that statement of his shows his high level of loyalty to Ladoja during his tenure as his deputy. I think the man should have been a little bit ambitious, humble and reserve. A very good example is the way President Goodluck Jonathan managed the Yaradua sickness, death and his call to be named as the president of Nigeria instead of the acting status back then.

Alao Akala fashion and lifestyle is detestable: He uses blemishes on his bosy than the Obalande Ashewo. Jeweries nko? That one na wire! The man looks like a cross breed pig.

Probe or no probe, let the quarantine pig just varnished into thin air. Cio.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Pafuri(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
Dear God.
Why did you do this to my hometown, my state, and my people? What kind of God are you to wreck this havoc on us? What have we done to merit  this-12 years of non-development?. All that to a state that was always at the vanguard of social, political, and economic progress? We worship you, we Shalom you, we Allah-ul-Akbar you, dogs are slaughtered, food, palmwine etc. are offered. We have called you by your various names, praised you in all ways recommended, and yet what ?  shocked :oWHAT kind of GOD are you? What else do you want from us?. ACT now God, if you are who you and others say you are. undecided undecided

Frustrated believer.

Ps: Please posters, let no one preach to me. I'm at the point of personally going after God.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by bowei(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
Funny when did the Alaafin become Akala's enemy?? I thought Mr Bayo oops!! sorry 'MR' is for Governors like Babatunde Fashola!!
Alao-Akala is rightfully address as:
Otunba- Thats why he'll overthrone the Alaafin Is he not the Otunba to the Alaafin's throne(Alaafin remember when the going was good)
Chief ---Confered by the Shoun of Ogbomosho abi?
Dr-------- Confered by Lautech so therefore Akala must be the V.C and his university his to govern!
Really the Alaafin and Lam Adeshina are not credible themselves, they are part the so called Oyo state elder that through their plotting brought about this menace of a man to rule!!
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
@bowei. . . . . Lai lai. . . . Lam adeshina is an AC man and he had nothin to do with d impeachment of ladoja and knws nothin on how akala got there. . . . . The person that caused us all these problems is one and only baba l'owu. . . . Obj. Everybody hates this bleachin governor
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by bowei(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2010
@dotman
Yeah ,Lam is an AC man but he also enrich himself and family with tax payers money!! His Kids lived an extravagant life in his office day!! sending Girlfriend to london to shop,givig out contracts,buying lecturers and what do the man Has to say that they've suffered enough and need to enjoy now!!over the democracy every citizen fought for and now his trying to smuggle the his culprit son into the house!! we are not dummies you know!?! if he had Govern well people would have clamour for him like fashola!!
Check the comments on Alao-akala facebook page!! over-half of the comment there are against him and his administrator! So Alaafin, Lam and Socialite Akala should go to sleep!!
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2010
@oloritinu. . . . Pls nxt time u want to criticise the govt dnt drag the name of olubadan into it, i knw some obas do participate in politics, but this is one of the few kings we have in nigeria that distance themselves frm politics. I presume he's in his 90s, intelligent and old enough to be akala's grand father. . . .frm what i heard recently in d news, akala went to this oba's palace but the king didnt recieve him. . . . The king's ppl told akala he has to inform d king b4 coming. . . . How many kings in nigeria can do that to a governor ?
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2010
@bowei, i feel ur pain and understand wat u are talkin about dapo lam, i also heard a lot of stories about how he was spending money ( cos i av a sista living around felele, wer he lives). . . . But wat am sayin is that ppl voted for lam adeshina . . . . unlike this bleachin,bling bling, ex police officer , thief govenor akala dat rigged election wit the help of adedibu and obasanjo. . . . The best candidate is ajimobi, he's educated and highly intelligent
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by bowei(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2010
Probably but he couldn't fight for his mandate
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by oloritinu: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2010
Redman44:

I want to see Akala drawn, hung, and quartered sad sad sad

www.vibes-extra..com

redmann44 - THE TERMINATOR grin grin grin
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2010
Seems so many people hate this man. I think his end is near.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by davidif: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2010
Well mr. man, you better have a good lawyer, a really really good one at that.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2010
Everybody (from a day old to 90yrs old peeps) hates akala. . . . . . Except his immediate family members alone.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by googles: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2010
He should shut up jor as if he is not the one pressing all the buttons. . . am sure the lawmen will be dancin' to the piper's tune

wave immunity my left toe !!! executive tout oshi
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by hercules07: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2010
The bleaching governor is about to organise another wedding this coming weekend and he is already spending the state's money on this
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by muyique: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2010
LET AKALA BE FOOLING HIMSELF. WE ALL KNEW HE WON THE ELECTION THROUGH HIS FATHER'S NAME, WHAT IS THAT NAME? RIGGING! LET HIM BE TOLD THAT HE CAN FOOL HIS HANGERS-ON BUT NOT THE MASSES WHO ARE IN MAJORITY. NOT THE TEACHERS THAT HE HAS REFUSED TO PAY THEIR SALARY, NOT THE WORKERS THAT ARE RECEIVING THE LOWEST SALARY AND NOT THE PUBLIC THAT ARE AFFECTED BY HIS BAD GOVERNANCE. YEYE MAN 10 MONTHS TO COME HE WILL RUN TO GHANA.
Re: Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala by goksonjay(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2010
Dotman is talking like that cos he is an insider. for as many of us that follows up the political history of Oyo state, especially residing in Ibadan, we all know the atrocities being perpetrated by our leaders, but most of us would choose to be silent for the sake of the integrity of the state, but the fact remains that it's only Oladoja that has not really disappointed us in Oyo State, others have, including the former school principal. Akala is not a man of integrity and he will always do anything to achieve his goals as others in the corridor of power will do,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock / Professor With 30 Degrees Wants 1 More / Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.