Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church (2131 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by healthpal: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Due to the high quest of money in the country, see what pastor told members to do in order to get quick money.....

South Africa-based Nigerian pastor, Prophet Anointed CFM, has won the attention of social media users after pictures of a number of his church members licking his shoes surfaced on-line. according to reports, Anointed told that every person in want of miracle cash from above will only get it after licking his footwear and many jumped at the offer.

more photos: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/11/hilarious-fake-pastor-frustrates-members-who-wants-to-get-miracle-money.html

Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by eyeview: 5:32am On Nov 14, 2018
In the past, even if a pastor is a wolf, he will come in sheep clothing, acting and looking humble and pious. But these days, they come as wolf as they are and people still fall. This one even wore a T-shirt with the inscription 'hustle'

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Bitterleafsoup: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
They deserve it grin

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Learnstuffs: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
When you fail to use your brain, someone will help you to do that's

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Kennedy94(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
religion the opium of the masses

meanwhile ship from china to nigeria cheaper.check my siggy
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Khd95(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2018
this one wey be like yahoo boy

if they can kiss his shoes in public,they can svck his deeq behind the door

Robert Mugabe cheesy cheesy
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Why These kind of Pastors only thrive in Southern African Countries; could it be that Southern Africans are that daft?

He even had to leave the Nigerian shores to trade his foolishness somewhere else? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a Target Market! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Oreofepeters: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Doggy style pose
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
issagoal344:
I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

As an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings, I create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

u people are becoming a nuisance
on nairaland,despite ur claims u
cant afford a cheap nairaland advert space, i
think i need to hit the report
button!!!
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Slaveman343: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
eyeview:
In the past, even if a pastor is a wolf, he will come in sheep clothing, acting and looking humble and pious. But these days, they come as wolf as they are and people still fall. This one even wore a T-shirt with the inscription 'hustle'
The wise wolves still come in sheep clothing, thick one sef, only the mumu ones reveal themselves because they are just here to mock God
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by coolknifo: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wonders will never end
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by newdawn2017(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
u people are becoming a nuisance
on nairaland,despite ur claims u
cant afford a cheap nairaland advert space, i
think i need to hit the report
button!!!
u re so correct my brother. undecided
Re: Disgusting: See What Pastor Told Members To Do In Church by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They deserve it grin
They deserve the worst

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Your Cup O'tea" Adekunle Gold Looks Dope In New Photos / Mompha Hangs Out With 'enjoyment President' Jowi Zaza In His Lamborghini / I Am Yet To Be Successful- Wizkid (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.