Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

SERIES: What Faith Is - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERIES: What Faith Is (3970 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / Relationship Series.(what Ladies Want From Men) / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
I can teach you to be forever healthy and NEVER fall sick again.

I can teach you to be forever prosperous and NEVER get poor again.

I can teach you to overcome all your challenges in life and NEVER come under the bondage of sin and Satan again.

All you need do is sign up for my online WINTER FAITH COACHING (WFC) coming up this February for just a token of 10k. It is a 2-week course and it shall change your life forever!

To register for this course, send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will forward the payment details to you 08126401351

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, the world’s foremost faith coach. Thank you.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
IN PRAYER

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. — JOHN 16:23,24

This charter prayer promise is perhaps the most staggering statement that ever fell from the lips of the Man of Galilee.

What does Jesus mean “in that day”? Looking toward the future, Jesus, in effect, was saying, “I’m going away. I’m going to Calvary. I’m going to die.

But I’m going to be raised from the dead. And I’m going to ascend on High. I’m going to sit down at the right hand of the Father. And a new day is coming.

A New Covenant, or New Testament, is coming into being! And in that day, ye shall ask Me nothing.” This day in which we live is that new day!

“Hitherto [up until now] have ye asked nothing in my name . . . .” The disciples did not pray in the Name of Jesus while Jesus was on the earth. It wouldn’t have worked. And they didn’t need to, because while Jesus was with them, He met their every need.

But the time was coming when Jesus would leave them. That was when they needed His Name. The Name of Jesus takes the place of Jesus personally in performing miracles, delivering from Satan’s authority, and bringing God on the scene!

Declaration: I am a “New Covenant” Christian. I pray to my Father in the Name of Jesus. I ask in Jesus’ Name. I receive — and my joy is full!

Happy New Year!

Folajinmi Awujoola Ministries (FAM)

Good Is God International Church, Worldwide, aka, Faith Champions.

Contact Us Today For Word Counseling & Prayers

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Let me talk to you about WORDS tonight.

When trouble comes, most people want to blame God. “Why did God let this happen?” they ask.

Do you remember the story of Job in the Bible?
After Job’s troubles came, he said, “For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me” (Job 3:25). Job opened the door and let the devil in!

We cause our troubles ourselves much of the time. You see, many people don’t keep their mouths and tongues under control. They’re always saying wrong words. Just about all they ever talk about is what a battle they’ve had with the devil.

Words of defeat are wrong. Words of failure are wrong. Words about how the devil is hindering you, how he’s keeping you from success, how he’s making you sick and keeping you sick, are wrong. Such words give Satan dominion over you and create troubles.

But when you have God’s Word in your heart, and speak it out of your mouth — right in the face of apparent contradictions, right in the face of pain, right in the face of alarming symptoms, right in the face of excruciating circumstances — SUCH ADVERSE CONDITIONS WILL DISAPPEAR.

Next month (February), I am bringing to you my online faith coaching that will open your eyes to the secrets contained in every word that you have ever said, every word that you are currently saying, and every word that you will say in the future.

“Winter Faith Coaching” (WFC) is a 2- week intensive online coaching that will open you up to a world of super unlimited possibilities in your spiritual life, your health, your finances, etc.

Send your FULL-NAME to me in a WhatsApp message and I shall send you the payment details immediately 08126401351. The fee is 10k.

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World’s Foremost Faith Coach.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. — PROVERBS 16:24

Words bless or words curse.
Words heal or words make us sick.
Words that we hear in the morning will linger with us throughout the day.

Wives and husbands need to realize that a biting, stinging word in the morning will rob their companion of efficiency the whole day long.

But a loving, tender, beautiful word, a little prayer word, will fill that loved one with music, and lead them into victory.
Parents and children need to realize that the home atmosphere is a product of words.

Learn to make words work for you. Learn to fill words with power that cannot be resisted. How do you do that? By filling your words with faith and love.

When your words are right faith words, you can NEVER see shame. This and many more are the things I will be teaching you at my forthcoming online faith coaching (WINTER FAITH COACHING) this February. People are taking their seats quickly already.

To book your place, send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will send you the payment details. 08126401351. 10k

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World’s Foremost Faith Coach!

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2019
My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; . . . Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge . . . . — PROVERBS 2:1,5,6

Real faith accompanies knowledge of the Word of God. It takes no effort whatsoever on the part of the intellect or the will of man to obtain faith.

Faith accompanies knowledge. As soon as the light of knowledge comes, faith is there. As the Psalmist of old said, “The entrance of thy words giveth light . . .” (Ps. 119:130).

People often pray for faith. But what they actually need is knowledge of God’s Word! When the knowledge of God’s Word comes, faith will automatically be there.

You could pray forever to have faith, but if you don’t get any knowledge of God’s Word, you will never get faith.

You must feed on God’s Word. Meditate on God’s Word. And remember, “...faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Rom. 10:17).

By now you must have heard about my online faith coaching that commences on the 11th of February. Come and learn how faith works. With faith you can never be defeated in life. 1 John 5:4

Three things you are sure to get: Victory over all forms of sins and Satan; Victory over all forms of sicknesses and diseases; and Victory over poverty! You will like this one. I shall teach you practical ways to make money from the comfort of your home.

What do you need to attend this 2-week coaching? Very simple. The fee which is a token of 10k, and smart phone that has internet connections.

Book your seat now. Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will send you payment details immediately. 08126401351.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only . . . . — JAMES 1:22

Some people have such a struggle. They say they are trying to get faith, or else they are trying to believe. But all that is necessary, is just to act on what God says.

I use the phrase “acting on God’s Word” rather than “have faith” or “believe,” because that’s exactly what faith is!

Someone once asked Raymond T. Richey, a man mightily used of God in the healing ministry, “What is faith?”
Richey replied, “Faith is just acting on God’s Word.”

Smith Wigglesworth would say, “Faith is an act.

That’s what faith is — acting on God’s Word.

By now, you must have heard about my online faith coaching coming in February. Come and learn how to put the most potent force in the world (faith) (Mark 9:23) to work.

Interested in overcoming all the woes of life- from the bondage of sin and Satan, to the bondage of sickness, and the bondage of poverty? Winter Faith Coaching is the place to be.

Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I shall send you the payment details 08126401351. Remember, this priceless life coaching goes for just a token of 10k.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have what the whole world needs- Yes I have what you want.

I will be live on my channel tonight talking about “How to overcome ALL deadly habits wanting to destroy your destiny.”

All my premium subscribers shall be booked for this program.

Send me your full name to be part of this show to my WhatsApp 08126401351.

It is a free show. Do take advantage. All you need is your smartphone with data.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
People often make a substitution for faith — they substitute mental assent or mental agreement. They mentally agree that God’s Word is true, and they call that faith.

But mentally agreeing with the Word isn’t faith. You can mentally agree that the Bible is true, but it won’t become real to you until you act on what it says.

It’s when you act on God’s Word that it becomes a reality.

For example, you can believe in the truth of the resurrection as a great doctrine (and in some circles that’s all it is — a doctrine or a dogma), but it won’t mean a thing in the world to you until you can say, “Jesus died for me! Jesus arose victorious over death, hell, and the grave — and He did that for me! Jesus arose victorious over Satan! Jesus conquered Satan for me! Therefore, Satan has no dominion over me! I’m free!”

The resurrection won’t mean anything in your life until you can say these very words. Then the resurrection truth in the Word of God will become something more than just a doctrine, a dogma, a creed, or a theory — it will become a reality!

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
I shall be hosting another free online talk show tonight!!!

It is tagged “how to win your battle against all forms of sicknesses.” You can’t afford to miss this one!

After the talk show, you shall never have to visit any hospital again.

Time: 9pm prompt. Send me your full name in a WhatsApp message and I shall give you more information about the show 08126401351.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
My online faith talk show yesterday was super great. I have God to thank forever.

Again tonight, I will be live! Wow. Join me 9pm tonight as we will be talking about, “How to get out of lack and want (poverty) forever.”

Are you tired of living from hand to mouth? Are you tired of struggling in the area of your finances. Are you jobless and depressed? Then this show is for you.

Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message, 08126401351, and I will book you for the show. It is free.

Remember, even if you are not affected by lack and want, you can teach these timeless principles to people around you and save them from their mess.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
10 days to WINTER FAITH COACHING...

The audience my online faith talk shows are getting has greatly encouraged me.

Therefore, we shall do it again tonight! Today I am talking about, “How to ALWAYS silence the devil and have your VICTORY” Time: 9pm.

Send me your full name in a WhatsApp message (08126401351) and I shall book you for the show. IT IS FREE.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your fiancée is very sexy and beautiful, you should call her...

It was in the very cool of the day last week. I was planning to finish up with my work and head straight to bed. All day long my mind had been fixed on how to get my work for the day done before sleep.

All of a sudden, a thought came into my mind. “Your fiancée is very sexy and beautiful, you should call her tonight and tell her that.” This thought almost caught me unawares because I had not been thinking of her prior to this time. I had had my mind fixed on my work for the day.

The thought came streaming into my mind again. “Call your fiancée on WhatsApp video call and tell her she is sexy. She needs to hear your voice tonight.” Not to lie, at this point this thought sounded like a very original idea to me.

Well, I call her everyday and I tell her of her beauty and her smartness and other outstanding qualities I know she has. But we both decided not to dwell upon the topic of sex until after marriage, of course for known reasons- so that temptation will not trap us.

Yet, here I was on this night getting thoughts to carry out actions I never wanted to do. And you know what was more? These thoughts all of a sudden sounded good to me.

This was not the first time thoughts like this had hit me from nowhere. So, I knew exactly where they were coming from. And the sender also knew that I knew. These thoughts were coming from Satan.

He knew that in the past he had sent me such thoughts and I had fallen for them, and the outcome had never been palatable. However, what he did not know was that I now knew how to foul his strategies.

So, the battle was on, right there in my mind. If you were sitting close to me you won’t have known that I was in a battle. Because nothing about my physical appearance had changed. It happens to you too all the time, so you know exactly what I am talking about.

“Call her, call her and tell her she is sexy, you know she is. And you know what she can also say to you, she can get you in the mood for sex”, the thoughts continued.

At this point I laughed to myself, got up, undressed to my boxers, got my towel and headed for the bathroom. I was determined this night to show the devil how powerless he is.

When I got to the bathroom, I got ready and started to shower. At this point, the pressure from the thoughts had greatly increased. The battle field had been properly set. It was time to fight!

I opened my mouth and said, “ Satan you are a big fool! In fact you are the biggest fool of all time! Have you not heard that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of sin? Do you not know that this is written in the scriptures in Galatians 3:13-14? I am no longer under the curse of sin. Now, get out of here and get back to hell where you belong!”

By the time I was through with what I was saying, the thoughts had faded away completely. The devil had again been jabbed by the sword of the word of God and he had fled in terror. I smiled satisfactorily to myself. I had won the battle again tonight!

I got back to my room, turned on my iPad and started blasting gospel music, all the while singing along. I had just given the devil a knock out (KO) blow and this called for celebration. I finished up with my work for the day and slept very soundly that night with a smile of conquest on my face.

It is very cheap and sweet to silence the devil ( that voice in your head telling you to go contrary to your spirit). But you have to understand the strategies to use.

Tonight in my talk show I shall be talking extensively on “How to silence the devil always and get your victory.” To be a part of this show, send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will book you for the show and give you more details. 08126401351.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Life is sweet when you know how it works. When you don’t know how life works it is as if you are in a cage.

Since I was a kid, I have always loved to learn. To read. To know how things really work. In fact I remember when I was in university, I asked one of my friends, “what are all these yahoo boys doing, looking for money without having anything upstairs. How can they be comfortable with themselves?” This is to tell you how much I have always valued knowledge.

My parents are also like that, in fact all my siblings love knowledge. I grew up to meet very large books in our home. When I say large books I’m talking about books that were literally bigger than my head at this time I am talking about.

I grew up knowing all my siblings to be avid readers. Hmmm. I remember, my immediate elder brother loved big books so much. He went to the restroom with books to read. He read books while eating and put oil on them. I am not surprised that he is now a medical doctor. His love for books have only grown bigger today. From a very early age, my parents made all of us knowledge lovers.

So many times I found myself reading books I didn’t even understand, but because my siblings were reading them, I also wanted to do the same. And yes, I got some valuable knowledge from those books that are still with me today.

Knowledge is very delicious, but when knowledge is not put to work it can turn sour in your mouth.

That is the challenge we have in this part of the world. People go to school to acquire knowledge but most of the time they don’t put this knowledge to work, that is why we have brain drain in abundance.

As a faith preacher I come in contact with many people every day and one thing I have discovered is that many of these people have problems because they don’t have knowledge. Some others have knowledge but they are not putting this knowledge to work, and so they continue to suffer.

The Bible says, my people perish because they lack knowledge. This was God speaking to His people. In another place the Jesus said, “don’t be hearers only but be doers of the word you hear.”

Today, I am where I am because I have valued knowledge, and more than that, I now put the knowledge I get to work. They say “knowledge is power”, but I think what they wanted to say is, “knowledge put to work is power.”

When you start putting all the good knowledge you get to work, you start to attain the liberty you desire and deserve in life.

I call myself “The world’s foremost faith coach” today, because everything I learn from the word of God, I put to work and it always works for me and all the people I teach.

Now, If I don’t know anything about you. I sure do know one thing: you have a phone in your hand now that has access to the internet. Yes. I am very correct.

Do you know, that with that phone you can start making thousands of naira? Well, some know, and they have already started making money. But so many others do not know. Some others know but they don’t know how to put this knowledge to work.

Tonight, on my Faith Talk Show (FTS), I shall open your eyes to step-by-step ways of making money from the comfort of your home using your phone in a teaching I have tagged: “Foolproof ways of making cool cash on your social media platforms from the comfort of your rooms.” All you need is a phone that has access to the internet, and your social media apps.

Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will book you for the program and give you more details. Show time: 9pm. This talk show is free. 08126401351

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2019
8 days to WINTER FAITH COACHING...

Wow. Faith Talk Show: FTS is going places. Yesterday’s show was one never to forget! Join me again tonight as I teach on “You can have whatsoever you say.” Time: 9pm. No mountain (sin, sickness, finance) shall ever look too big for you to overcome again after this show in Jesus name.

If you are not on my platform yet, send your full name to my WhatsApp and I shall book you for the show. 08126401351. The show is free.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
7 days to WINTER FAITH COACHING...

Join me tonight on FTS- Faith talk show. I will be teaching on “Six Big Hindrances To Faith.”

After this talk show you will start operating like God operates- no more limitations... Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will book you and give you more details about the show 08126401351.

Re: SERIES: What Faith Is by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Go to FIRST page. I started a new series today. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an / Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.