Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) (1612 Views)

Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by nero2face: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2018
I saw this in Kogi state yesterday, the holder told me he was promised #5000 by a strong APC member if he can get 10 PVC holders to fill in the form,

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by docadams: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Werey

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by cyberguy72(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2018
APC terrorist party !

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by nero2face: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2018
We all have to stay alert, these guys are desperate for power, and they deceive our uninformed compatriots with little peanuts and fake promises

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by bantudra: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2018
its not easy to rig now,with that electronic stuff....

if you try,inec would declare inconclusive and the army and police would move in in numbers in that area.....

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by bantudra: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2018
inec get thier money directly from the national budget.....its not easy to bribe them now.....

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by xtivin2: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2018
With this, pvc can be cloned
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by Mustack: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Imagine.. 5k to do the dirty job
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by nero2face: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2018
xtivin2:
With this, pvc can be cloned
ur head dey Dia Biko... With this, ur voting is useless already, ur PVC no already used... I fear for this country
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by Auladimeji1: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2018
nero2face:
I saw this in Kogi state yesterday, the holder told me he was promised #5000 by a strong APC member if he can get 10 PVC holders to fill in the form,
Stupid liar,why is it always friends and not you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by roundman: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2018
docadams:
Werey
Real werey....
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by sophisticatedya: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm na wa
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by jmic: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
this is ridiculous
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by gbenro1988: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
rig of election shouldnt be allowed
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by casssidy: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE!

If we develop and design a brand/business website or blogsite for you and any of these is/are missing, ask for your REFUND immediately, I repeat ask for a REFUND IMMEDIATELY!

1) If your speed of website we develop for you doesn’t average between 50% - 75% using Google speed insight tool developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights (no website has 100% speed even Almighty Google) - Ask for 100% refund

2)If It is not mobile friendly - over 60% of online traffic comes from mobile devices - Ask for 100% refund

3) If it is not available 24/7 - because your website/blog is your 'Global Office' (with 0.0001% maintenance downtime) - Ask for 100% refund

4) If it Is not listed or searchable on Search Engines - Every website we develop come with basic SEO implementation - Ask for 100% refund

AT, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SIMPLY ICT-CENTRIC BY NATURE!

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by gen2briz(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2018
nero2face:

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are...

1 Like

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by nicewokcy: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
They have started again abi

WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER YOU CAN BE – 1001% GUANRANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors and Web Design, to the images and special effects (or "animation" to those in the know). Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web/Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
SEO – Basic advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
Achieving mobile responsiveness
Domain registration and propagation
Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
Website Maintenance and Management principles
Designing training with Photoshop
PLUS MUCH MORE!

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
6 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by Ziggylady(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
nero2face:

Its obvious..

..PDP should be on alert cos APC only has massive rigging as a strategy to win next year cos they have failed by all administrative indices...Their zombie supporters on nairaland and beyond has always reiterated their intention to rig next year.
Re: APC Newest Strategy To Rig Election (pics) by yinkeys(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
You will be paid 5000 naira as settlement for four years of bad governance & leadership

1250 naira per annum
If you like do it

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Confirmation: No Election Come February 16 - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fuf / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward / Ndume Blows Hot As APC Adopts Lawan For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.