Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) (20729 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by FlirtyGist: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2018
The police in Abuja have apprehended two robbery suspects, who allegedly attacked a lady in a cab.

The suspects were said to have robbed the victim, who was on her way to Nyanya, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

The police explained that the suspects, whose names were given as Onyebuchi Ifeanyikwu (40) and Anthony Sunday (35), were picked up from their hideout in Tungan Maje, a community within the FCT.

The FCT police spokesperson, DSP Anjuguri Manzah, explained that the suspects were found with some female underwear, four sharp knives, a nail, wood containing a nail, one screw driver and an Infinix phone.

Other items allegedly found in their possession were some jewelleries, a bag containing female clothes belonging to one of their victims, and a gold coloured Honda Accord car with number plate, FST 662 BG.

Manzah stated, “The suspects robbed and inflicted serious injuries on a lady, who boarded their car as a passenger en route Nyanya from Arab Road, Kubwa, on November 9, 2018 at about 5:30pm.

“Few minutes into the journey, the suspects diverted their victim to the Zuba axis, where she was robbed of her cash, phone, two ATM cards and other valuables before she was abandoned.

“She was rescued and taken to the Police Hospital, Deidei Barracks, where she was treated and discharged. Efforts have been intensified to recover items taken from their victim, which were said to be with one of their cohorts, who is now at large.”

Manzah also stated that the police had also arrested one Usman Ali and Sani Bala, both 19 years old, who disguised as tricycle operators to rob unsuspecting members of the public.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/police-nab-robbers-female-underwear-clothes-phone-photo

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by FlirtyGist: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Heartless peppo rot in hell!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2018
The developers are at work.

8 Likes

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Na wa o.

I hear selling used panties is a lucrative business, the stinkier the panties, the more expensive it is.

Tufiakwa.

7 Likes

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

Nigeria is such a hell because of her whack policemen.
The Nigerian police should get one fact right,
I've seen girls who wear male briefs instead of panties.
I've seen men who wear somewhat feminine panties.

That you find a man with feminine panties does not mean it is not his own please!!!

But if this is a case of robbery, they should be punished for robbery and not for being in possession of female underwear.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
If you like believe the Nigerian Police, na your own be that... Can't forget the day I was arrested, I was forced(with better slaps) to write a statement for a crime I didn't commit, I hear word that day, the worst part is that, you can't even prove that you're innocent... Yeye police, Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Dollanation: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Like seriously, I don't understand this whole craze about women underwear and increase in crime rate...
Pls my fellow women if they have upgraded to using our undies. Let's kuku outsmart them by not wearing panties anymore.
Wink.....
Click LIKE if you are with me
Click SHARE if you disagree

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by nepapole(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
pant, bra, halff pair of shoes? people are mad ooo.
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
cool fl@theads are criminals. Ritualist,evil,whitish stuff,prostitu2,fake/substandard products, nah dem dey behind it all.Spit on their fl@theads

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by jesutakewe(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Was in FP yesterday na
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Nah so girls don take the decision not to wear pant out again O...

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Passionate888: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
NCAN's where at thou?
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Seconsol92(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
This ones are ritualists
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Abuja, particularly, the axis around Kubwa Expressway, from Arab Road to Deidei junctions is hot spot for "one chance" people. The Police has to intensify patrol in these axis. God save us from them. Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Wiizzyy: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Chai.. E don be
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
I pray that harsh treatment be melted to them publicly to serve as deterrent!

Ah ah ladies cannot spread their underwear in peace again undecided

Them no wash wahala them wash again wahala undecided which kind evil minded generation be this

5 Likes

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Passionate888: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
shoot your shot.
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by akaf16: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Kill them asap
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by sweetest25: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
OP had to stress UNDERWEAR in his topic

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by condralbedez: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
send them to kuje asap
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Again with this news and all these smelly undies

tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by maxjax(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
no mind MOD
jesutakewe:
Was in FP yesterday na

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by legibow: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Na wa, so robberies don't steal with some reasonable again, Na so d leave of poverty don high reach

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by FabulousAutos(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Walahi, these mods are so jobless ...l saw this story on the front page yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
undecided undecided angry sad cheesy grin bEAST.Hang the bastards

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Ipobians pigs by their trade we shall know them. Potopoto Jews republic.

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by mallamjega: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2018
I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
i hope this is not illegal accusation and arrest...

is the police not aware that there is gay....everywhere...where the man now wears woman apparel?
Re: Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) by philus66(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=YoungLionken post=72956246]If you like believe the Nigerian Police, na your own be that... Can't forget the day I was arrested, I was forced(with better slaps) to write a statement for a crime I didn't commit, I hear word that day, the worst part is that, you can't even prove that you're innocent... Yeye police, Mtcheeew! [/��quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) / Bus Driver Beaten Messilessly By Task Force In Edo State (video) / Suspended ASUU Chairman Indicts V.C In N5.5b Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.