Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

4 Ways To Know Where God Is Leading You To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways To Know Where God Is Leading You To (191 Views)

OFFICIAL RESULTS: Obaseki Is Leading Ize-iyamu By Over 80,000 Votes. / 4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Know Where God Is Leading You To by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2018
4 ways to know where God is Leading you to

1. Listen to Your Dissatisfaction: Dissatisfaction is a bad thing and we Must do Everything Possible to Avoid and Prevent it, So if you are Miserable in your Current life, Work, School, Environment[ or whatever you are doing now] For a long time, and you have Prayed, seek Counsels/Guidance From Men of God, Search The Scriptures and still Miserable, Consider this; GOD May be having another Plan for you.

I Experience this too when i was working under a contract in an Indian iron Company at Lagos State, Hardship and Pains. I Never felt Happy doing the work or being there, Pains and Sorrows is was always the end of it/the work, The Frustration i faced was what made me to take that risk of Quitting the Job and to Find out why, what going on before i came to understand that What is not yours[Your God Gifted Life and TALENTS] will never be yours, and even if you try to get or do it, you will never experience peace, AND I Learned this also that

…..You must NOT do what everybody is Doing to Became What God Has Destined you to Be. So God Teaches and opens OUR eyes In times of distress, and Use Some Kinda Pains to Open Our Eyes from Falling into the Pit.

2. Listen to others: just as Dissatisfaction can be a road map from God to Show us our God gifted Life and Talents, Listening to What People Says or Have to Say about what you do and how you do them too is also another Flashlight from God. I am not saying you Should Pay attention or listen to every word, sentence, comment or voice people say, But if What they Continue to Say Repeatedly About what you do, and How you do them looks alike, matches or Fits what you’re Feeling, your Passions, What we love doing that give us joy in our innermost Part, What God has Already Showed or revealed to us either in dreams or from Spending and Being a closed friend with him and his word, Its also a Solid Indication From God.

(1) (Reply)

Police Character And Biometric / See What And Irish Dectetive Got The Moment His Face Was Slashed With Razor. / FREE Thanks A Lot, Mr. Kibblewhite Book Download | Memoir & Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.