Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (25935 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Igbokid: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
My osu cum akpu flat h..ead is in severe pains right now

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by bilulu(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
There is a mass exodus from my party in Akwa ibom state.

What has gone wrong all of a sudden?

Excos are just resigning left right and center cry

Akwa ibom is a priority state for my party and we are watching it go to the opposition just like that almost without a fight cry

Oga u re never and will never b a member of PDP. Jux cuz u decided to use ur username don't make u a PDP member...

2 Likes

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
bilulu:

Oga u re never and will never b a member of PDP. Jux cuz u decided to use ur username don't make u a PDP member...

I am core PDP but will never support the falsehood and lies going on in my party.

As long as Atiku the crook is our candidate then they have lost my vote and those of my clan.

Not all of us can be mad at the same time. I choose not to join them in their madness.

You may be a zombie follower but I am a thinker in my own right and refuse to be zombified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by presidentatiku1: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
They are not weight politician, therefore resigning from the party have no effect. Let them go we shall all meet at the poll come 2019. You the poster note that election is not worn by posting fake news.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by maestroferddi: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
lol...

APC has since been buried in Akwa Ibom.

You can only pity the party...
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by famology(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Akpabio is really dealing with them in Akwa ibom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by princdebola201(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Cantonese:

Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain. Our politicians are hugely unstable minded, greedy and will never leave corruption. In Nigeria, politics is a very clear shortcut to wealth making. Largely they claim that free money from politics is sweet. Akwa Ibom remains a very solid stronghold of the PDP, irrespective of what you presently witness. There are others around the corner waiting to take over. Noteworthy also is the fact that PDP is more stable than the APC nationwide. If you take a look at APC you will see that just like it happened to PDP in 2014/2015, the APC is fast disintegrating. If care is not taking after 2019, APC will be totally relegated just like the ANPP in those days.
so tell me the disintegration in apc that is similar to pdp in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Cockyguy11: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Less than 30 names yet op you consider this as "wave" guy undecided
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am core PDP but will never support the falsehood and lies going on in my party.

As long as Atiku the crook is our candidate then they have lost my vote and those of my clan.

Not all of us can be mad at the same time. I choose not to join them in their madness.

You may be a zombie follower but I am a thinker in my own right and refuse to be zombified
You should be old enough to sense when people are ignoring your cheap attempts at being an impostor.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by nelcliff(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol.. Packaging Resignation... I laugh at those who believe this..

Song: After the money they will be back.. Be back, be back.. Watch and see you will know, you know you know.. Lol..
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Bizibi(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

so,you prefer buhari?
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
You should be old enough to sense when people are ignoring your cheap attempts at being an impostor.

Biko buru nsogbu gi daba n'ofia. I am old enough to be politically literate in our history as a nation and also old enough to choose not to lie and deceive because of a cursed party.

When I stand before God in judgment over the same lies I told because of PDP, will PDP rescue me on that day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by argon500: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Samanza89:
That doesn't change the fact that PDP is winning 2019 election in Akwa Ibom. Akpabio can keep buying them with the money he stole. Also know that thousands are leaving the APC in troops on daily basis... Let's wait and watch...

APC are not interested in winning the governorship election their target is 30-40% in presidential election

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by AskProf: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Akwa ibom is a priority state for my party and we are watching it go to the opposition just like that almost without a fight cry

Why do you continue to bear false witness against yourself?
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by waleoke43: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
lol i wonder where they are running to or what they are running from
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Bizibi:
so,you prefer buhari?

I will not say I prefer him per se. I will rather say it is wiser to allow him run his second term.

So far the indications of us as nation moving in the direction of infrastructural revolution is out there which is something my party failed woefully to do in our 16 years of governance.

4 years of this government and all my party has been doing since 2015 is disturb, distort, fabricate and peddle falsehood.

Let Buhari remain and let us contest in 2023 and hopefully by then we would have properly rebranded as a party and not this sham we are today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Bizibi(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I will not say I prefer him per se. I will rather say it is wiser to allow him run his second term.

So far the indications of us as nation moving in the direction of infrastructural revolution is out there which is something my party failed woefully to do in our 16 years of governance.

4 years of this government and all my party has been doing since 2015 is disturb, distort, fabricate and peddle falsehood.

Let Buhari remain and let us contest in 2023 and hopefully by then we would have properly rebranded as a party and not this sham we are today
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Bizibi(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

smh!! It is better I make plans and move out,it seems some of you are really nut upstairs.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by bilulu(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Oga stop fooling ursef and ur unborn generations.... Using a mere username don't make me an APC or PDP member
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by biztip: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

an impostor. well what happens in akaw inom is not my biz. what am sure is DT buhari is going home next year. even d northerners won't vote him.,so keep impersonating what u re not. Nigerians who suffer hardship will vote not people like u been paid kobo kobo to write nonsense online
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by evelyn4554: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
nigerian politics angry
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
bilulu:

So you know all PDP members?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by bilulu(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

So you know all PDP members?
grin
Oga u re not and stop fooling ursef.... Somebody here has busted u bf now
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by maestroferddi: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Biko buru nsogbu gi daba n'ofia. I am old enough to be politically literate in our history as a nation and also old enough to choose not to lie and deceive because of a cursed party.

When I stand before God in judgment over the same lies I told because of PDP, will PDP rescue me on that day?
The fact that you want to drag the name of God into your insanity says it all...
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by JJBROS(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
SAME WRITING USED IN DIFFERENT WARD.........PROPAGANDA EVERYWHERE
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
biztip:

an impostor. well what happens in akaw inom is not my biz. what am sure is DT buhari is going home next year. even d northerners won't vote him.,so keep impersonating what u re not. Nigerians who suffer hardship will vote not people like u been paid kobo kobo to write nonsense online

Why the attack on his personality?

When you go to your meetings, ask them to withdraw his membership.

Chikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Lordsocrates: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Akpabio factor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.