Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst (29305 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Macgreat(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
good
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Patdedon(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Except for the obscene language (f word and so), there's actually nothing to be sorry about.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by legibow: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Good for you.... Appointment await you for the sit of Apology minister
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Whobedatte(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Fela and Gani fawehinmi are the only true Nigerian leader I know shocked

6 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
homirefacuny:
Way to go.. Those idiots can frustrate person at the airport. Buhari and Ambode should not have been included in the video all the same. You did well by apologizing.

Buhari and Ambode bear ultimate responsibility. If he had not mentioned them, this matter would not have escalated to this extent. Why apologise ? Do you understand democracy at all and the concept of public service ?
You my friend are a coward as well.

4 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Adeyinka123: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
This is indeed an ERRATA. You've made my day already with your APOLOGY. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Roric: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
CastedGist:
Actor Aremu Afolayan, has apologized to President Buhari, few days after he blasted airport officials and the government in a now viral video.

He had specifically accused the airport officials of demanding money from him before his “family members” could see him, just as he berated President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, and Ethiopian Airlines for the frustrating travel procedure.

Reacting to the viral video, FAAN released a public statement notifying everyone that access to the terminal is free.

“The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby notifies all passengers and other airport users that access to the terminal building is free. All passengers and airport users are therefore advised not to give money to any ‘airport official’ to gain access into the terminal.”

Well, the actor has also now taken to social media to apologize to the authorities involved after everything was resolved by top authorities both home and abroad. He wrote;

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/aremu-afolayan-apologizes-buhari-airport-outburst

Either you are foolish or stupid for even starting with you can't finish.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Stonerobaba(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Niccoloimhotep: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Kare . Omoluabi
I unfollowed you earlier . I’m gonna follow you back now my brother .
God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria
you unfollowed him for speaking up? I feel like slapping you with wooden words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by IbrahimDamola: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Typical of we yorubas, we act before we think.

We are too emotional.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Cmanforall: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2018
CastedGist:
Actor Aremu Afolayan, has apologized to President Buhari, few days after he blasted airport officials and the government in a now viral video.

He had specifically accused the airport officials of demanding money from him before his “family members” could see him, just as he berated President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, and Ethiopian Airlines for the frustrating travel procedure.

Reacting to the viral video, FAAN released a public statement notifying everyone that access to the terminal is free.

“The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby notifies all passengers and other airport users that access to the terminal building is free. All passengers and airport users are therefore advised not to give money to any ‘airport official’ to gain access into the terminal.”

Well, the actor has also now taken to social media to apologize to the authorities involved after everything was resolved by top authorities both home and abroad. He wrote;

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/aremu-afolayan-apologizes-buhari-airport-outburst
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by bigplayerz(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
He also needs to apologize to me for wasting my data...
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by obonujoker(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Kare . Omoluabi
God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria

Sarkki why did you unfollow him b4??

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Alepa(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
you unfollowed him for speaking up? I feel like slapping you with wooden words.
Igbos are bastards and terrorists .
It shall not be well with them
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Alepa(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
anochuko01:

na you dey cross, na you dey nod...lol.
who your following EPP grin
Alepa:

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by adedejisy: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
That's OK, Nigeria will be great again
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by kunmiiii: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2018
But which kain yeye shoddy write up be this, writing like a teen in his formative years....An official apology shouldn't be laden with such grammar. The syntax is all wrong, it's an eyesore, the people he's even apologizing to might not even be able to understand this incoherent babble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Beyfit(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2018
NOW WATCH HOW THEY WILL MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR YOU.
dis na nija.... grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Princedapace(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
The coward was intimidated as is typical with Nigerians. After speaking up and speaking out over his bad experience at a public facility, he turns around to apologise to his oppressors.

Nigeria lacks both leaders and followers.

My brother, na followers we lack o. The country is finished.. I am trying my best to see how to forget Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by VULCAN(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
The African is truly happier in bondage.

Every effort to free him meets with opposition not by his oppressors but by the African himself.

He is apologising because as a celebrity he received calls from the VP and others and was attended to by senior immigration officials not because he was wrong to protest.

The question now is has his protest led to a change in how people are treated at the airport........

4 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by passion007: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2018
The rant was never really about the interest of Nigerians; now after your personal issues are resolved, we now have this sycophantic apology and needless effusive praise. Has FAAN now stopped extorting money from other travellers' families? Immigration officials are suddenly men of integrity because they've sorted your problems. Airport staff now no longer demand bribes? Everything is now good as good can be, Mr Afolayan, right?
I only pity the poor Nigerians who thought you were speaking up for them, and supported your rant. Hindsight now betrays your uncanny selfishness!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Kassidy90(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
His 30 minutes madness came out of frustration

I thought he denied earlier that it wasn't him
People thought it was his brother...
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by femi4: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Kare . Omoluabi
God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria
when an insignificant figure unfollowed you grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by skylowlow: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
dontbothermuch:
smiley

To travel go Iceland just dey hungry me now.

Come make I hook you up. Hope you get plenty money.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Aremu, I perfectly understand the frustration. Nigeria is a country where nothing works. The civil/public service needs a serious check n balance. Those guys are crooks. They frustrate government policies. I still strongly feel Buhari should bring his anti-corruption war to the civil service, from level 1 to level 16/17.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by BestDude: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Kare . Omoluabi
God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria
Who your "follow" epp? How some unknown entity reason still baffles me. So he should not speak up against injustice again because of what?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by Alepa(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2018
BestDude:
Who your "follow" epp? How some unknown entity reason still baffles me. So he should not speak up against injustice again because of what?
Alepa:

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by hakm5: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
His 30 minutes madness came out of frustration

I thought he denied earlier that it wasn't him

Kunle Afolayan is different from Aremu Afolayan. This one that ranted and rendered apology is Aremu Afolayan. People mistakely took him for his popular brother ,Kunle Afolayan(October 1st). That was the reason why Kunle Afolayan cleared the air that it wasn't him. Comprehends??. Hope you know Gabriel Afolayan too?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by anochuko01(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
lol. my name is orisunmibare...born in Epe and grew up in ebutte meta. so what's your pointgrin
now I ask again, ''who your following EPP?'' grin

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst by marvin905(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
your madness Don come down abi nevertheless you still look like a broke tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / Comedian Ogus Baba’s Wife Hospitalized After Disturbing Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.