Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

August Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August Prediction (454 Views)

My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / Most Realistic Prediction For The Presidential Election Of February 2019. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

August Prediction by RevenGeMission: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Save this post for tomorrow!

It is not a prophecy but a script.

The marketing strategy for Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso in the east will be restructuring.

After party primaries, PDP will likely pick their VP candidate from East.

The song of restructuring will diminish the PDP support in the north.

The picking of VP in the east will diminish PDP support in the west.

Average Yoruba man will support Prof Osinbajo against whoever that PDP pick in the east (Facebook interest will be dumped for regional interest )

Average core Muslim will run back to Baba while viewing PDP candidate as IPOB supporter (you will understand this theory more when you study why lagosians abandoned Agbaje when he started elevating Igbo interest in Lagos to get their support against the feeling of average omoluabi )

South east will be polarised by 4 is better than 8 in view of 2023.

All these take it back comrades will align with Osinbajo campaign structure.

Wailers will be left stranded again.

This is not a movie, Nigeria democratic space is not difficult to decode. IPOB turned our friends to foes and healing can never be spontaneous.

In the last minute, what you will be hearing is, Buhari/Osinbajo is better than this Wike/Fayose gang�������. Average noise from the south west is for negotiation of more infrastructure, Yorubas are smart at that. Saraki allegation that Lagos is favoured by Buhari is already viewed negatively by his sympathisers in SW��

An average Igbo man shouting Atiku do not have voters card. They will be busy with Arsenal Chelsea match on election day. Once the result is announced, they will justify the outcome by telling you that they know the result before the election. ����. That Buhari is not weak like Jonathan �����. They will spend 30 minutes to curse Jonathan for election he didn't contest and continue with their Gulder, isiewu and Heineken.

Next morning, they will tell you that they are happy that Buhari won so that there will be peace as they reopen their shops. ���. While reading complete sports, they will start a new discussion immediately, 2023 is our turn, who will succeed Buhari? ����.

Should I continue?

�������

Credit: Okeke Godwin Iyke

Re: August Prediction by SmilingMary(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello Bro, it's like u blocked me on whatsapp, hope we good?
Re: August Prediction by RevenGeMission: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2019
SmilingMary:
Hello Bro, it's like u blocked me on whatsapp, hope we good?

Yeah I found out your a serial fraudster. Several threads dedicated to you. Your name, numbers linked to fraud from simple Google search . I just chose not to embarrass you on betting thread

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Intercepts Gold Worth N211mn At Lagos Airport – Official / How They Set Trap For Me - Atiku ** The News 2006 ** Pic / You Are A Bastard Liar - Coalition Slams Enugu APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.