Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Phone Hijacking During This Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Hijacking During This Times (233 Views)

Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa / Wow Pictures! These Nigerians Arrested For Hijacking Building In South Africa / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Hijacking During This Times by ebrochukwu(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2018
I Was with my hard earned purchased phone on the road in the early hour of today, i was chatting or checking messages at oshodi express, i know some people will blame me for that thou.
A guy on bike try to snatch the phone by riding past but God was merciful to me cos i held the phone tight and his calculation was wrong he looked backed at me and was amazed at how strong i was able to hold the phone because i was unaware of him.
What he dnt consider was if we nab him. Out of annoyance and past experience a lot of people would have descended on him and execute jungle justice on him, he would v been begging for mercy crying and giving reasons why we should not burn him or plank him or whatever pain he was being infused with.
Not minding the pain he would have caused me if he had succeeded, the information lost, money lost and emotional pain.
I use to say if everyone in this world is truthful and faithful i think everybody will be okay in the world.
Please lets be careful with the way we handle our phones the year is coming to an end and the rate of stealing is getting high, i get a lot of calls from my customers now that their phones av been stolen. So please be careful.
Stop stealing, lying and get a job to do.
#alhamdulilah

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Security Personel Arrested For Olozino Ogege's Murder / Removed / EFCC Speaks On Collecting N10m Bribe From Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.