Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) (85090 Views)

A University Graduate Who Strips & Clowns For Money At A Lagos Bar (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Nature8(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Mehn this babe is the bomb o

the first time i watched one of her 5 mins twerking video where she wore one very short gown, i ejaculated before the video got to 3mins

up till today, i dont know how she/the video made me ejaculate even when i didnt touch my dick while watching it..

Babe can twerk for africa

grin
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Advertisement....
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yes. Exactly what we need in Nigeria. Twerking undecided

4 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by fukushaki(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Auladimeji1:
smiley.I want to see
You cracked me bro grin
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Omo see abo" nla oooo
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by HENRY940: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
I've seen sexier. Thank you
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by one9ner: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Vanity.... Everything is going 6ft under the ground.
True... But whether vanity or not, your dick will still pay its respects

4 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by 2buffagain(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
I prefer nipple dimple weirdo or whatever her Insta is.
She acted in House Helps.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Rubbiish(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
I don finish like 2 gallons of Vaseline because of this girl cry cry
Lol
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
one9ner:

True...
But whether vanity or not, your dick will still pay its respects
Of course but I have choice and taste.

You see that Yanch is customize stuff.

It can never taste like the real follow come.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
The Babe Sabi
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
O ma shey o
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by moufan: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
this op is the most useless and senseless utterly irresponsible person I've ever seen on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
I love your question... In short I'll make a post on it.

The advantages of having a soft butt

lexy2014:

What is d advantage of having soft buttocks compared 2 hard buttocks?
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Kirinwa: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Nigerians Go Crazy For The Hottest, Best Twerker In Nigeria!!! (Photos, Video)

Check out the hottest twerker in Nigeria. She is Jane Mena, a Nigerian dancer and twerker, she’s very popular on social media for her twerking skills and many follow her just to watch her sexy twerking videos.

Watch her twerking videos HERE

See her photos below and see how her fans are going 'crazy'!

Some fans claim they 'jerk off' by just watching her twerk.

See SOURCE for more

She dances as if she has no bones in her waist.
Is she really the best twerker in Nigeria?

Op there's no video.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

the first time i watched one of her 5 mins twerking video where she wore one very short gown, i ejaculated before the video got to 3mins

up till today, i dont know how she/the video made me ejaculate even when i didnt touch my dick while watching it..

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
moufan:
this op is the most useless and senseless utterly irresponsible person I've ever seen on nairaland

Lol
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by mcharles(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA...

Your ORIGINAL imported VASELINE here
Buy ONE and get ONE free

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
I love your question... In short I'll make a post on it.

The advantages of having a soft butt

A sentence or two would have sufficed. Am sure u can volunteer a few words of ur own cos I like conversing with words not links
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by willyo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Check out the hottest twerker in Nigeria. She is Jane Mena, a Nigerian dancer and twerker, she’s very popular on social media for her twerking skills and many follow her just to watch her sexy twerking videos.

See SOURCE for more

Op, why are u greedy? Must we click the link to see the video?
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by pimper24: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

See SOURCE for more

Daughter of discord. I wonder how many people this one would have led astray.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by JOZ13: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
WHO TWERKING HELP. MAKE SHE CARRY HER KEEP FOR ONE PLACE. AFTER ALL HER TWERKING SHE GO WANCOME MARRY DECENT MAN. IF PARAVENTURE BABE WEY TWERK PASS HER START DEY TREND HER HUSBAND GO LEAVE GO MARRY DAT 1.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Iyajison: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who else saw d third pix..

...i only see d clean floor o..
....argue wit ur eyes
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who else if not Janemena cheesy
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Realzikkist(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
hack into her DM and see as donjazzy dem, dey rush am...if u know u know....
meanwhile bubu is still LIFELESS

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
lexy2014:

Its just baffling
our species really need mental upgrade imagine someone saying congrats to her for just twerking

1 Like

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Solomon799(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
shameless she goats
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by maigemuu: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Go and see your doctor. You are suffering from paraquitic ejaculation...
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by okwabayi(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2018
This girl doesn’t freak me that much. Everytime I watch her videos I know that [twerking] is her only skill in life.
I want a woman who can cook, clean, take care of a home and my two or three future children.
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by tomdon(m): 3:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Sent from the pit of hell
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by tealaw(m): 3:54am On Nov 15, 2018
what will the queen of england say about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles And The Originator. / Nigerian Women Dancing At A Night Club In Yaba, Lagos In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.