Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera (1264 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tekknow727: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
As the VP Prof, Pastor Osinbanjo is fingered in 5.8 Billion Naira NEMA looting and the Epileptic PDP Media (If there is one) seems to be smoked out like those dazed by TRAMADOL, can somebody tell me how ready is PDP and when again can they wake up and make a killing?.

God in his own free will have provided PDP all the weapons needed to massacre APC, but PDP seems to be more interested in chasing rats when the house is on fire.

Unless they show seriousness and commitment toward this project, which also involved spending good money on Media, propaganda, mudslinging and Nkukasi after all APC got to where they are with such and are ready to defend it with brutal lies, bareface eruptic tantrums that doesn't add anything, but if not neutralized, it will cost PDP again and it will be said that PDP ran a good Race but came last again.

Read my lips, with this knee Jerk pontification of Peace or silence from PDP, APC will eat them like Akara mixed with Bread.

If PDP was the one accused of having a Clone, be it right or wrong, Lai the Lier Muhammad would've latched on it and give PDP serious bloody nose, but where is PDP?

BAR Man, bring me 3 bottles of Beer different brands, let me mix it and use it to brush my teeth.

I'm still looking at PDP the same way White Man look at ALBINO wondering if they relate.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
tekknow727:

As the VP Prof, Pastor Osinbanjo is fingered in 5.8 Billion Naira NEMA looting and the Epileptic PDP Media (If there is one) seems to be smoked out like those dazed by TRAMADOL, can somebody tell me how ready is PDP and when again can they wake up and make a killing?.

God in his own free will have provided PDP all the weapons needed to massacre APC, but PDP seems to be more interested in chasing rats when the house is on fire.

Unless they show seriousness and commitment toward this project, which also involved spending good money on Media, propaganda, mudslinging and Nkukasi after all APC got to where they are with such and are ready to defend it with brutal lies, bareface eruptic tantrums that doesn't add anything, but if not neutralized, it will cost PDP again and it will be said that PDP ran a good Race but came last again.

Read my lips, with this knee Jerk pontification of Peace or silence from PDP, APC will eat them like Akara mixed with Bread.

If PDP was the one accused of having a Clone, be it right or wrong, Lai the Lier Muhammad would've latched on it and give PDP serious bloody nose, but where is PDP?

BAR Man, bring me 3 bottles of Beer different brands, let me mix it and use it to brush my teeth.

I'm still looking at PDP the same way White Man look at ALBINO wondering if they relate.

PDP must not play apc Kind of opposition, no it mustn't.

PDP Is redefining opposition as apc Kills itself!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2018
tuniski:

PDP must not play apc Kind of opposition, no it mustn't.

PDP Is redefining opposition as apc Kills itself!

Not true. PDP is simply broke. Without the type of billions doled to Dasuki, for the sole purpose of winning 2015 election, PDP cannot function at even 10%. What some of you do not understand is that the PDP is full of 'cash and carry' Politicians because that is the way the Party has always operated while at the centre for 16 years.

In the past, the likes of Dokpesi would be motivated with billions to deploy their journalistic energy and machinery in favour of the PDP. Sadly Dokpesi et al won't work for free because they are not loyal Party men. Na cash and carry.

PDP has lost already. No easy central bank money means zero campaign strenght and poor grassroot mobilisation .Not many rich PDP individual will risk their private cash either. Game over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Not true. PDP is simply broke. Without the type of billions doled to Dasuki, for the sole purpose of winning 2015 election, PDP cannot function at even 10%. What some of you do not understand is that the PDP is full of 'cash and carry' Politicians because that is the way the Party has always operated while at the centre for 16 years.

In the past, the likes of Dokpesi would be motivated with billions to deploy their journalistic energy and machinery in favour of the PDP. Sadly Dokpesi et al won't work for free because they are not loyal Party men. Na cash and carry.

PDP has lost already. No easy central bank money means zero campaign strenght and poor grassroot mobilisation .Not many rich PDP individual will risk their private cash either. Game over.
Then apc Should go to Sleep since Pdp has Lost.
I will remind you when Campaigns Get underway.
Apc is so scared Right Now!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by asfrank(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2018
people are already throwing Stones at Osibanjo before hearing his own side of the story. people in this country turn to interpret news the way there feel. in the case of an emergency the President has the authority to expend money that hasn't been appropriated. the legislators know this, when d so called 5.8 billion was released, the Vp was d Acting President, so he could do it. Theses legislators think anything that does not pass through their hands is illegal, only because they never got the opportunity to get their claws on the money...

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
tuniski:

The reality any reasonable person will accept is that the PDP function best when it has access to unlimited government cash. Otherwise the Party members are impotent without money because they are not resourceful, ideologically driven or as intelligent as others.

Was Saraki not the PDP strong man yesterday everyone was touting as next Nigerian President and sure to get PDP ticket? What happened? Atiku dusted Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwanwaso et al with raw cash. That proves the essential point about the PDP. It is all about cash. No cash no effort. Atiku bought PDP delegates but he cannot bankroll campaign on his own in all the Nigerian States and I don't think PDP Governors believe in him enough to sponsor him optimally even as they will still drop something. We will see sha.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by lucy10(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
PDP is not an empty vessel that makes so much noise like APC, they work with facts and strategies. PDP is more ready for the 2019 election than you think. So seat, relax and watch as the campaign will so unfold.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by KenOne: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cry me a River. Igbo people that never saw anything good the moment PDP and GEJ lost 2015.

Igbo people were the ones championing Nigeria great nation! Great people before 2015 election.

Immediately after PDP lost 2015 Yoruba and Hausa race became their enemies, Nigeria became zoo, Biafra or we die slogan became national anthem in the East.

Now 2018 exactly a year to election like they did in 2014. It's ATIKUOBI, ATIKULATE, We will rescue Nigeria from APC.

My fellow Nigerians please remember this post after 2019 election and they fail with their ATIKUOBI and PDP they'll start abusing Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani tribes again.

PDP make i hear word, Atiku wetin! Obi go where!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
lucy10:
PDP is not an empty vessel that makes so much noise like APC, they work with facts and strategies. PDP is more ready for the 2019 election than you think. So seat, relax and watch as the campaign will so unfold.

If you say so. Don't be shocked in future when you realise your confidence in the PDP was misplaced.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oshigun:

The reality any reasonable person will accept is that the PDP function best when it has access to unlimited government cash. Otherwise the Party members are impotent without money because they are not resourceful, ideologically driven or as intelligent as others.

Was Saraki not the PDP strong man yesterday everyone was touting as next Nigerian President and sure to get PDP ticket? What happened? Atiku dusted Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwanwaso et al with raw cash. That proves the essential point about the PDP. It is all about cash. No cash no effort. Atiku bought PDP delegates but he cannot bankroll campaign on his own in all the Nigerian States and I don't think PDP Governors believe in him enough to sponsor him optimally even as they will still drop something. We will see sha.

You sound like a political neophyte. Before Primaries different. People/groups will have preferred aspirants, however, after the primaries everyone rallies behind the party's candidate.

You can continue to delude yourself with hope of PDP not having money or whether pdp govs and big guns ain't energized as your hope of winning an election that is a referendum on buhari!

The #Atikunation. Tsunami is real and APC are very jittery as the sail is Steadying with Atiku/PdP.

All the attacks on Atiku/Obi only solidify the Fact that they are coasting Home.

Like I always tell many like you, you will learn new political realities come 2019.

Buhari/apc have been rejected by the Majority.

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
tuniski:

You sound like a political neophyte. Before Primaries different. People/groups will have preferred aspirants, however, after the primaries everyone rallies behind the party's candidate.

You can continue to delude yourself with hope of PDP not having money or whether pdp govs and big guns ain't energized as your hope of winning an election that is a referendum on buhari!

The #Atikunation. Tsunami is real and APC are very jittery as the sail is Steadying with Atiku/PdP.

All the attacks on Atiku/Obi only solidify the Fact that they are coasting Home.

Like I always tell many like you, you will learn new political realities come 2019.

Buhari/apc have been rejected by the Majority.

No biggie bruv. Atiku cannot win and it won't be close in my opinion because Atiku, even if Buhari has been underwhelming in some sectors, has the stain of crookedness and corruption permanently seeping from every pore of his skin.

He may have bought PDP delegates with dollars but Nigerians , in their majority, will never see him as better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
tekknow727:

I don't support the use of propaganda. Two wrongs has never been right!

PDP knows when to show their cards.

A PC despite all the propaganda are not doing well which is why we are shopping for another President

They shouldn't make the same mistake!

The major area of concern is rigging by the ruling party using our resources! I seriously think that they should declare an undiluted attention there!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Officialpdpnig: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
tuniski:

Yes APC is scared of our PDP as scared as the attached.

That is atikus support Facebook page and buhàri is beating us black and blue on it

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oshigun:

No biggie bruv. Atiku cannot win and it won't be close in my opinion because Atiku, even if Buhari has been underwhelming in some sectors, has the stain of crookedness and corruption permanently seeping from every pore of his skin.

He may have bought PDP delegates with dollars but Nigerians , in their majority, will never see him as better than Buhari.
Nigerians are not Looking for Saints or angels in 2019, no we are not!

2019 is about having the Nigeria President of all who we can challenge and engage on national issues, without being termed wailers or thieves,looters or haters. One who Understand the relationship between good politics and sound economy.

A Nigerian President who sees reward for innovation/enterpreneurship as wealth not one who spread poverty and criminalizes wealth!

A Nigerian president who Knows he is to be the catalyst that Unleashes the humongous potentials of the Citizenry . Not one who insults and demarkets the nation and its People.

One sees Strength In our diversity and therefore promote things that Unite us.

2019 is about correcting the error of 2015 by sending buhari back To Daura!

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Yes APC is scared of our PDP as scared as the attached.

That is atikus support Facebook page and buhàri is beating us black and blue on it
Stress written all over your posts mask as sarcasm!
You this BMC abegi take a chill.

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
tuniski:

Nigerians are not Looking for Saints or angels in 2019, no we are not!

2019 is about having the Nigeria President of all who we can challenge and engage on national issues, without being termed wailers or thieves,looters or haters. One who Understand the relationship between good politics and sound economy.

A Nigerian President who sees reward for innovation/enterpreneurship as wealth not one who spread poverty and criminalizes wealth!

A Nigerian president who Knows he is to be the catalyst that Unleashes the humongous potentials of the Citizenry . Not one who insults and demarkets the nation and its People.

One sees Strength In our diversity and therefore promote things that Unite us.

2019 is about correcting the error of 2015 by sending buhari back To Daura!

You feel PMB must go but most Nigerians will see him as a better option to Atiku. I feel you are not facing the reality of how the PDP is not a serious opposition Party with the way they sold their soul to an unelectable candidate like Atiku.

This is all a scam. Knowing Atiku and all other PDP candidate cannot depose PMB, the Party big boys just decided to chop the dollar of the biggest "money miss road" in town which happens to be Atiku. DOA. Dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by tuniski: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Oshigun:

You feel PMB must go but most Nigerians will see him as a better option to Atiku. I feel you are not facing the reality of how the PDP is not a serious opposition Party with the way they sold their soul to an unelectable candidate like Atiku.

This is all a scam. Knowing Atiku and all other PDP candidate cannot depose PMB, the Party big boys just decided to chop the dollar of the biggest "money miss road" in town which happens to be Atiku. DOA. Dead on arrival.
Keep deceiving yourself till President Atiku is sworn in on May29th2019.

TeamGEJ said mmore than this regarding buhari Yet he won! Better adjust to the inevitable reality of Atiku presidency!

1 Like

Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Modarun(m): 4:36am On Nov 15, 2018
but what is the whole point fkr this long epistle? Lemmi guess you are obviously not a PDP supporter, You. have arrived at the conclusuion that PDP has akready lost the elections and you dnt even believe they have any capacity and so on to challenge APC so in other words all your dreams has now come through, so why are you wastingvall your data posting this nonesense? your prefered candidate according to you has already won abi? but you are here making noise? you must then be the most confused lot on planet earth.
PDP didnt say much when they picked their candidates, but you guys are now runningvaround acting like opposition, Attavking Peter Obi and Atiku making them more popular, to any smart person, one thing is clear, The now ruling APC are empty vessels, they dnt have a single thing to campaign about, not been able to solve anything, calling everyone names, and tryinh to divide the country on ethnno religious lines. Well that helped in 2015 problem is 90% of those who were decieved into voting the Dead people ruling party didnt knw their antecedence then but do now. Lemmi tell you something, the battle ground isnt S/East. Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Southern Kaduna, S/South, are also firmly in the pockets of PDP that half of the work done already, All they need is to ask the people of Kano, Sokoto and Zamfara what Buhari has done for them besides Bandit attwcks and so on. Even in the S/west, go out to the streets of Lagos and ask the ordinary man who he would vote? Hehehe, Yorubas like you who dnt travel but seat in one dirty Osgbo hole and make posts are not only ignorant but plain naive.
PDP wont go around making idiotic noise about who demolished what thatvone is for touts, they will go around and ask people wetin una gain from APC? Cows are valuable than human beings, high cost of living and so on. Bros we knw you guys are scare shitless already, thats why you are up here posting these senseless topic. Your enemy is failing and you are asking him to wake up? grin? hehehe if you kbw you knw.
Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nemesis001: 4:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Oshigun:

Atiku cannot bankroll campaigns on his own

how old are you seriously?
Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Nemesis001:

Atiku cannot bankroll campaigns on his own

how old are you seriously?

Listen sunshine, forget the insults and make your point if you have one. Do you know how much Dasuki was given for 2015 election? $2.1 billion !!! Did I say Akiku does not have money? Point is he can't, without dedicated support, carry the burden of sponsoring PDP campaign on his own to the tune of millions of dollars because that will seriously dent his fortune.

The truth is that the loudest pro-Atiku supporters are those driven by hate for Buhari ( anyone but Buhari crew) to the point they cannot see that Atiku is a hard sell. My point is that even Atiku himself cannot gamble too much money on his own campaign because he knows his chance of winning is very slim.

It is claimed forbes put Atiku's net worth at $1.4 billion yet same Forbes does not put him in the list of richest Nigerians (2018) at even below Tunde Folawiyo with $400 million net worth. Atiku is a scammer. His wealth is another over-exaggeration like his " I employ 100k Nigerians" that was busted easily. This is why APC is saying PDP cannot fund the oncoming campaign .

https://nigerianfinder.com/top-20-richest-men-in-nigeria/
Re: PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera by Nemesis001: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Oshigun:

Listen sunshine, forget the insults and make your point if you have one. Do you know how much Dasuki was given for 2015 election? $2.1 billion !!! Did I say Akiku does not have money? Point is he can't, without dedicated support, carry the burden of sponsoring PDP campaign on his own to the tune of millions of dollars because that will seriously dent his fortune.

The truth is that the loudest pro-Atiku supporters are those driven by hate for Buhari ( anyone but Buhari crew) to the point they cannot see that Atiku is a hard sell. My point is that even Atiku himself cannot gamble too much money on his own campaign because he knows his chance of winning is very slim.

It is claimed forbes put Atiku's net worth at $1.4 billion yet same Forbes does not put him in the list of richest Nigerians (2018) at even below Tunde Folawiyo with $400 million net worth. Atiku is a scammer. His wealth is another over-exaggeration like his " I employ 100k Nigerians" that was busted easily. This is why APC is saying PDP cannot fund the oncoming campaign .

https://nigerianfinder.com/top-20-richest-men-in-nigeria/

You certainly don't know anything about politics then. Do you know who his sponsors are? Do you know the name of his foreign aids?

You think he just decided to come out and contest without a proper backing? Atiku didn't start contesting for an election this year.

Did APC have access to CBN last year? How were they able to campaign and bribe voters? You think everyone is dumb like you?

Let campaigns open officially, you will be shocked. We have business men who sponsor the 2 major opponents in case if anyone enters, they will be favored. e. g Dangote

(1) (Reply)

See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku / Stunt Man Wows Commuters Around 5a.m, Today In V.I, Lagos / INEC Working For PDP, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.