Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber (1635 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / BUSTED!!!! Brazilian Prostitute Films Herself Sleeping With Justin Beiber / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by Princessty(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hey Nairalanders I Have A Quick Question Y Are Pre Teens And Teenagers Obsessed With Justin Bieber I Mean The Boy Can Sing But Girls Worship Him Y Is that Hes only Sixteen And He is A Mistake
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by alienYOUTH(m): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2010
wink U gotta admit, he's cute too.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2010
I don't think he's cute. I don't think he can sing. Give him two years. His voice won't be squeeky anymore. Remember how the ladies dropped Ralph Tresvant of New Edition after his voice changed? Lol.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by phillio(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
beef, nawa 4 naija people.u dey beef person wey no send u,him no even knw say u dey exist
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2010
Dude is a lil boy. Obsessed with what?
I can give birth to that boy undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by SisiKill1: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2010
The mindset of pre-teen and teenage girls is something no sane person should attempt to decipher or you might just find yourself oohing and haaing over the silliest things.

Just observe them from afar and move on. Rest assured. . . before you take that first step, they'll be going gaga over another ridiculous fad.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by Dolemite(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
Thats because marketers tell these kids who to like, they're nothing but puppets in the hands of these greedy commercial people.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
@poster, I do not get it either angry
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber by OlaRay4(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
Erm, he is a teen

99% of his fans are teens

Its easy for teen girls to relate to him

(1) (Reply)

So Whats Up With All You Guys Hating On My Hommie Chris Brown ? / Darey Spotted Shopping In London: Hmmm His Dressing Style? / The Biggest Black Celebrity In World History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.