Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Open Letter To Jamb Ii - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Jamb Ii (482 Views)

Please What Is Graphical Result,according To Jamb / That Moment When You Have Become Custome To Jamb..hilarious Pics!!! / A Complaint From A Jamb Candidate To Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Jamb Ii by outrunned: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dear Jamb,

I believe it is not a good idea to speak ill on the record held so far, since the existence of this great board (JAMB) with integrity and service, it is also clear to everyone, the challenges board (JAMB) faced so far. I believe the board (JAMB) is regaining its integrity, there are certain things that most be put in play and place before next year’s examination.
The idea of UTME is no bad idea after all, orally it sounds sweet and strong, but I do not believe that the great minds and heads behind this unique product (UTME) did not think about the loops in this product, everyone understands the need for change, the UTME appears too perfect to JAMB but, everything has a weakness, “a gap in the castle wall”. Analysts have strategized, but your judgment to candidates that filled wrong subject combinations in JAMB brought about this gap in the castle wall. If I did not make it clear in my first letter to JAMB, here is your fault there must be an interlinking subject to enable the combination of subject selected by candidates merge. But mind you (JAMB) your mistake for our future is a great offence. We are aware and a few of us are victims, we are aware that JAMB ordered the removal of candidates with wrong subject combinations who sat for UTME and post UTME, and merited it will not gain admission into their various universities. For instance University of Nigeria, Nsukka. JAMB! We passed these examinations, did you consider the time and funds we spent only to scale through these hurdles.
G.O stephen

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Update On Yabatech Post Utme / Uniabuja Post-utme / Meanings Of Gpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.