Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,285 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Adesua Etomi Featured On The 2nd Edition Of Fashion Weekend Magazine By Gtbank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Featured On The 2nd Edition Of Fashion Weekend Magazine By Gtbank (573 Views)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To The Gtbank Fashion Weekend Cocktail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Featured On The 2nd Edition Of Fashion Weekend Magazine By Gtbank by Mrsoundoro(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi got featured on the 2nd edition of Fashion weekend Magazine by Gtbank.

The Actress took to her page to make the announcement with caption saying...

So, I did a feature for the 2nd Edition of the fashion weekend magazine by @gtbank
I had an amazing time with the whole team and i can't wait for you all to read the interview.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-featured-on-the-2nd-edition-of-fashion-weekend-magazine-by-gtbank/

Re: Adesua Etomi Featured On The 2nd Edition Of Fashion Weekend Magazine By Gtbank by praizblog: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2018
is girl fine abeg

(1) (Reply)

[download Mp3] Yagi Fc Ft Ceekay Don X Eleniyan - Mo Moyan / Beyoncé In TODAYS WIG MAGAZINE / Pearl Thusi Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.