|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,137,140 members, 4,640,107 topics. Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 04:24 PM
|Public Relations Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by Godsgrace247: 9:19am On Nov 14|
Media and Digital Strategist at Foodlocker:
Foodlocker has an opening for a (Social) Media and Digital Strategist. We are launching a very interesting Marketing Campaign that requires a lot of effort on Social Media, Conventional media, and all things digital.
1. Graduate from any leading University
2. Very strong communication skills: proven with a TOEFL or IELTS, or provable through interaction (reading, speaking, writing, and listening)
3. Understands analytics: social media marketing, marketing ROI, media channel selection, etc.
4. Has remarkable understanding of the sales funnel/process, and how we can use catchy copy-writing to drive customer acquisition, retention, and conversion to ambassadors.
Location: The Foodlocker Building, Magazine Road, Jericho, Ibadan. Starting salary is negotiable depending on the skill level and results achievable by applicants. Willing to support relocation for the right candidate(s).
It's a very challenging job that requires a lot of copy-writing, interaction with application developers, operations specialists, etc and its impact could be massive. There's a lot of learning, experimentation, reviews, SMART goals, direction, and exposure to what real business and real traction means.
Please send CVs to email@example.com with the title "Media and Digital Strategist".
Application closes on Thursday, 15th November 2018. Tests and interviews take place on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th. Successful candidate(s) will resume on the 19th of November 2018.
|Re: Public Relations Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by Godsgrace247: 9:38am On Nov 29|
*BRAND MANAGER POSITION*
Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Brand Manager - Bruhm
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 10 years
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience in consumer home appliance is key.
Responsible for the brands administration and management.
Grow revenue and dealership base market intelligence & execute required strategy.
Responsible for providing input in the production of adverts, emails, online campaigns, road shows etc.
Increase percentage of dealership base (quarterly/annually).
Increase percentage of sales revenue (quarterly/annually).
Convince the sales team on why and how to achieve the set target.
Interact with key accounts branch wise to get the exact market feedback.
Determine the positioning of Bruhm to maximize visibility.
Ensure proper implementation of the schemes across channels.
Minimum Educational Standard
HND/B.Sc. in Marketing or it’s equivalent.
Minimum Working Experience: 10 years’ related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
Self-motivated and hardworking
Excellent knowledge of CorelDraw and Photoshop application
Excellent communication and writing skills
Exposure in consumer electronic trade is highly preferred
The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Good interpersonal skills
Good knowledge of video and voice editing will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Brand Manager" as mail title.
|Re: Public Relations Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by Godsgrace247: 2:12pm On Nov 30|
|Re: Public Relations Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by Godsgrace247: 6:38am On Dec 06|
Oando Public Relations (PR) Internship
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP)
If by some curious dose of fate, one of your wishes for the new year is to work at Oando, we might be able to make your wish come true. We are looking for a new PR intern. Finish this challenge and you are one step closer.
Oando Plc is calling for applications for:
Job Title: Oando Plc Public Relation Internship
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
1. Contestants must be 18 to 25 years on the date of entry into the contest.
2. Contestants must be residents of Lagos, Nigeria.
3. Contestants must have a basic understanding of public relations.
4. Contestants must have a basic understanding of the media space in Nigeria.
5. Contestants must have good written and oral skills.
6. The individual submitting the entry will be considered to be the contestant and will be the only individual eligible to compete for the prize. Organizations are not eligible to compete for the prize.
7. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest: Employees, interns, directors, and officers of Oando PLC or of any agencies, companies or entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution, and/or fulfillment of this contest, and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, recognized partner, parent, child, sibling, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such individual.
8. Once a submission has been accepted for entry into the contest, the contestant’s name may be publicly identified.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
How to Enter for the Oando Plc Public Relation Internship Competition
1. An entry is made when you choose a PR brief to work on and upload a PR plan here: https://www.oandoplc.com/intern
2. The competition is open to all recent graduates/undergraduates living in Lagos. But where participants reside outside of Lagos, they will be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation.
3. Entries for stage 1 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Saturday 8th December 2018.
4. Entries for stage 2 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Friday 4th January 2019.
5. All entries must be submitted in PDF format or will not be considered.
Application Closing Date:
- Entries for stage 1 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Saturday 8th December 2018.
- Entries for stage 2 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Friday 4th January 2019.
Oando offers a world of opportunity to push you past your limits. Learn more about our company, culture and sustainability efforts.
|Re: Public Relations Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by Godsgrace247: 1:17pm|
Position: Digital Media Officer
Qualification: Degree in Communication & ICT or other related field.
Skill: Social media expertise, search engine optimisation, customer service, creative writing, visual intelligence, ICT knowledge & lover of nature conservation.
Job term: permanent
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Method of application: send CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59