Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Toungue Twister - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Toungue Twister (1502 Views)

Tongue-twister / The Worst Tongue-twister You've Ever Heard / Neck Twister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toungue Twister by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
1. If you understand, say "understand" . If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I understand that you understand? Understand!

2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

3. Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

4. A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.

5. Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People

6. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

7. I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

8. Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"

9. Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to MrOutside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and Told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said "NO", and told Mr Outside to come outside. Mr Outside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.

10. SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS, ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES

11. The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.

12. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"

13. We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, Or whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold Or whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not. watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.

14. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.

15. A flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly "Oh what should we do" Said the flea" Let us fly Said the fly"Let us flee" So they flew through a flaw in the flue

16. If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.

17. Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Re: Toungue Twister by skyndyp(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Nice,but too long
Re: Toungue Twister by EfemenaXY: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^ True

couldn't read any more after No. 8

@poster nice joke sha. . .
Re: Toungue Twister by blacksta(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
Efe - Please translate - I left school a while back tongue
Re: Toungue Twister by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
huh? undecided
Re: Toungue Twister by blacksta(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
sorry I meant summarise the 100 page disitation from the poster.,
Re: Toungue Twister by lysaa(f): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2010
@op
lol, they are all almost alike but i think number 10 is the hottest.
nice.
Re: Toungue Twister by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2010
wats dis n is it suppose 2 b funny
Re: Toungue Twister by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
lysaa:

@op
lol, they are all almost alike but i think number 10 is the hottest.
nice.

Thanks lyssa but i tot no 9. was the best.
Re: Toungue Twister by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2010
No. 14 is the best for me. grin
Re: Toungue Twister by Anonymous2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
played out twisters, try twitting. tongue
Re: Toungue Twister by cynthoney(f): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2010
there is one i used to kw wen i was little:

1.peter piper pick a peck of pickled pepper with a peck of pickle paper peter piper picked.
if peter picked a peck of pickle pepper where is d peck of pickle paper peter piper picked.

2. father frank fried five fresh fishes for five french fathers from france

really its lots of nonsense! :Ds
Re: Toungue Twister by sledge406: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2010
cynthoney:

there is one i used to kw wen i was little:
Grandmama!!!

Wetin u dey find for here
Re: Toungue Twister by cynthoney(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2010
grandpapa,na u i find come oh
Re: Toungue Twister by sledge406: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2010
Oya enter this beetle motor make we dey go house!
Re: Toungue Twister by cynthoney(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2010
U c ma problem wit u!

u no wan modernise!!

anyway,i find u come make i tell u say i no do again

i don find one young boy wit fresh blood

and HUMMER!!!

bye tongue
Re: Toungue Twister by EfemenaXY: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^ 'an that's my C_Baby!!! wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

you for ditch grandpa softly-softly now. . .nor too dey Yolande Huges am tongue tongue

O babes - long time - I don miss you nor be small!!

how you dey sha?
Re: Toungue Twister by blacksta(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2010
Thread deleted . Yawn
Re: Toungue Twister by EfemenaXY: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
blacksta:

Thread deleted . Yawn

I feel your pain brother cheesy cheesy

goldylock:

17. Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw

I feel dizzy, my brain feels sore - just attempting to read this!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toungue Twister by blacksta(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^

Lol

maybe u try reading it up side down
Re: Toungue Twister by Ben13: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
Nice post, poster. . grin
Re: Toungue Twister by sledge406: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
cynthoney:

U c ma problem wit u!
u no wan modernise!!
anyway,i find u come make i tell u say i no do again
i don find one young boy wit fresh blood
and HUMMER!!!
bye tongue
Awwww buhbye <Finally dat young blooded Nanny is mine. . .All old johnny needs is a lil viagr.a which aint necessary>
I wonder how that young boy go feel wen im see dose your sagged bre.asts wen be like stretch mark.
Even G-string wen u wear sef dey sag for your already fallen yansh.
Na money dem wan use u go do so.

Once again, buhbye!  grin
Re: Toungue Twister by ElementG(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
sledge406:

Awwww buhbye <Finally dat young blooded Nanny is mine. . .All old johnny needs is a lil viagr.a which aint necessary>
I wonder how that young boy go feel wen im see dose your sagged bre.asts wen be like stretch mark.
Even G-string wen u wear sef dey sag for your already fallen yansh.
Na money dem wan use u go do so.

Once again, buhbye!  grin
sledge dat one no nice oooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toungue Twister by phemmy88(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
I really like this tongue twisting ! I'll tell my girl!
Re: Toungue Twister by sledge406: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2010
Element G:

sledge dat one no nice oooo undecided undecided undecided
Check next thread and u'll see nice
Re: Toungue Twister by EfemenaXY: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
Lol!!
Re: Toungue Twister by Ben13: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Thread cleaned.
Please stay on topic.
Re: Toungue Twister by blacksta(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ben-10:

Thread cleaned.
Please stay on topic.

Nonsense - Can you please define what " stay on topic" means angry
Re: Toungue Twister by sledge406: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ben-10:

Thread cleaned.
Please stay on topic.

Uncivilized Ben-10, u don dey misuse ur privilege oo.
Make I continue to dey comment on an already posted joke

Just help answer blacksta Q and define "On topic"

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Dis Thing Resemble For Nairaland / Thief ! Funny Pix / To All Pretty Babes Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.