Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 (508 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / "Akwa Ibom Child Witch" Left To Die By His Parents, Now Transformed (Photos) / This Is Where Parents Now Get School Fees!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 by Festy8: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Parents now fear their children.

In the olden days it used to be the other way.Children were victims of their parent's quest to be wealthy through occultic and rituals means.

In the present day,parents are now at the mercy of their own children.

How did we arrive in this present dilemma?who should be blamed the parents,society or the government?

I will blame the parents for what have becomed of their offsprings and the decay in societal values.The government have never really be there for us.

Some parents encourage their children directly and indirectly in the acts that graduated to blood rituals rites.

If you live in Benin city,you will hear of the frequency of rituals acts carried out by young people,there are confirmed cases of youths killing their parents and sleeping with the corpse of their deceased parents on the instructions of a witch doctor for money rituals just to live a life of affluence,drive the best of cars,lodge in the finest of hotels and bed the finest of girls,some were unlucky they were caught in the act,they killed their parents and lost the beautiful future promised by the witch doctors.

The other day in uromi I attended a traditional wedding ceremony,the master of ceremony asked everyone to stand up,he said a particular prayer that amazed everyone that is"Parents may our children not use us for money" that was the weirdest of prayer point I ever heard,but it was one that carried a meaning and a deep reflection on the premise of the recent development.

Life is very tough for some of us who have decided to hustle the right way,there is alot of intimidation around us,if you fall in this category don't lose hope,don't bargain your life for short term gain,don't involve in blood hustle or gplus,there are however some smart hustles which doesn't need the blood sacrifice of your loved ones.

Alot of young persons are dying around us,not everyone is lucky,what favours Peter might not favour Paul.

To be continued.

Okosun Osemudiamen.
Uromi Voice Ambassador/Moderator.

Re: Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2018
I blame Media, television, internet and the likes.

It is sensitizing the world both positively and negatively..cultures and way of life both good and bad have diffused across continents easily because of TV and internet.
I remember as a child, when the general overseer of deperlife said no more watching of TV for his members, they termed it then .."the devil's box"...
Now, I've not even seen a TV for the last 10months, but all the evil in the world is just a click away in the palm of my hands..
there's a 17year old at the back of my house driving a bmw I8.hands...media just makes everything seem cool no matter how bad it is
Re: Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Parents who fail at their parenting duties blame everyone but themselves. . .

The Tv and internet is here for Good. Do your duty as a parent starting from their toddler age and you won't have anything yo worry about. When you ship off your child into the hands of strangers 7am to 7pm daily from age one all in the bid to chase money don't complain when your child starts acting like a stranger.

I blame the Parents!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 by 4tunebest(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Parents who fail at their parenting duties blames everyone but themselves. . .

The Tv and internet is here for Good. Do your duty as a parent starting from their toddler age and you won't have anything yo worry about. When you ship off your child into the hands of strangers 7am to 7pm daily from age one all in the bid to chase money don't complain when your child starts acting like a stranger.

I blame the Parents!

Hmmmmmm. Ify always on point
Re: Parents Now Fear Their Children Part 1 by revolt(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Most kids raised in benin are poorly raised. Bad parenting full that place. Being a vicious strict dad or mum isnt good training. It's the examples you set kids follow. Benin society is a terrible one.

Buy I love b_ side jooooooo. Boundary road ....lol

(1) (Reply)

That Poster Edited My Post / Here Are 5 Marriage Secrets To Never Tell Anyone / At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.