Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? (1091 Views)

Mac OS Or Windows OS: Please Advise Me On Which Is Best For Me / Successfully Installed My First Hackintosh (mac Os X On A Windows Pc) / Requirements For Installing Windows 10 Or Windows 8 Operating Sysem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by afonjabreed(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Please i need your opinion on which is better

Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Wizdeen(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
op this is a funny thread,why are you comparing a BMW with a Honda?
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Teejay13(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Macbook Pro 13" Laptop
Casing,designed with leather skin Sticker

| HDD : 500GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor : 2GHz Intel core 2 duo | Graphic NVIDIA geforce 256MB | OS : El Capitan 10.11 | Good battery | Bluetooth | USB | Magsafe II (charger) |
Price :100,000

Interested persons can call 07038517455

Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by khalhokage(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
OP, there's a reason MAC users also find roundabout ways to install Windows on their PCs.

Don't let marketing hype mislead you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by udemzyudex(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wizdeen:
op this is a funny thread,why are you comparing a BMW with a Honda?

What do you mean by BMW with Honda?
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Wizdeen(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
udemzyudex:

What do you mean by BMW with Honda?
well, let me put it this way, we have three main OS : Macos, Linux and Windows, all of them are made for different purposes, Macos was made for looks and elegance, Linux was made for high performance and Windows was made for general users. with these i can equate a Macos to a BMW as they have the best designs, Linux to Mercedes Benz as it has the best performance, and Windows to a Honda as they are made with no special feature i.e for general users
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wizdeen:

well, let me put it this way, we have three main OS : Macos, Linux and Windows, all of them are made for different purposes, Macos was made for looks and elegance, Linux was made for high performance and Windows was made for general users. with these i can equate a Macos to a BMW as they have the best designs, Linux to Mercedes Benz as it has the best performance, and Windows to a Honda as they are made with no special feature i.e for general users

You really don't know what you're saying amigos.

Well if this is how you think about the operating systems, well Continuar

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Wizdeen(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
udemzyudex:

You really don't know what you're saying amigos.

Well if this is how you think about the operating systems, well Continuar
Educate me please, i do really like to know what operating systems are amigo
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by khalhokage(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Wizdeen:

Educate me please, i do really like to know what operating systems are amigo

You actually don't know what you're talking about.

Simply put MacOS for media work, Windows and Linux for proper and general productivity and performance.
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Wizdeen(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
khalhokage:

You actually don't know what you're talking about.

Simply put MacOS for media work, Windows and Linux for proper and general productivity and performance.

windows for perfomance ke?if you are using linux or macos,you will know that windows is thrash when it comes to perfomance,which is why most infrastructural systems e.g servers and routers are moving away from using windows bro.most developer run away from windows for the same reason.we either use linux or mac if we can afford it.but what do i know sef.am just an ordinary graduate of computer science who studied operating systems as a course.
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by khalhokage(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wizdeen:
windows for perfomance ke?if you are using linux or macos,you will know that windows is thrash when it comes to perfomance,which is why most infrastructural systems e.g servers and routers are moving away from using windows bro.most developer run away from windows for the same reason.we either use linux or mac if we can afford it.but what do i know sef.am just an ordinary graduate of computer science who studied operating systems as a course.

Oga you're either biased or ill informed, I also studied computer science, it's a joke to say that developers favor Mac over windows for programming, seriously?!
servers and routers use Linux because it's more secure, versatile and lighter than windows, hackers favour it for the same reason.
Re: Which Is Better "MAC OS Or WINDOWS" ? by Wizdeen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
khalhokage:

Oga you're either biased or ill informed, I also studied computer science, it's a joke to say that developers favor Mac over windows for programming, seriously?!
servers and routers use Linux because it's more secure, versatile and lighter than windows, hackers favour it for the same reason.
we all know that the only reason most developer use windows is because its support for commercial applications,true it has applications for almost everything.but when it comes to efficiency and computing power its the least.an old with 4GB ram and Intel pentium processor will be much faster and efficient with a latest linux mint than a windows10 installed.the time it will take you to run a code or program in windows will be twice than of the linux or macos.yuck.personally im a linux fan,so YES im bias

(1) (Reply)

Hp Core I3 For Sale........SOLD / US USED HP X360 CORE i7 with 4GB NVIDIA AVAILABLE FOR SALE-SOLD / Free Us Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.