Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) (31093 Views)

Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Originality007: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
EzegeNG:
Tragedy struck, yesterday, at Cocaine village, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a middle-aged man hacked his stepmom to death at their home.

No reason has been given for his action, but it was gathered that the deceased was picking beans, in the evening, when her son suddenly heard her scream.

Upon rushing out, he saw his stepbrother beside his mom in her pool of blood, with a gash on her neck. He immediately ran to a hospital near their house, but by the time he returned, the killer had locked the gate.

He then raised an alarm which attracted neighbors, who later called in the police. However, by the time they eventually gained entrance into the compound, the lady had bled to death. The suspect has since been arrested.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-cuts-his-stepmoms-neck-in-rivers-state/

wha do u expect?
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Sholaco: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wike finally destroyed this state with his cocaine gangs cry
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
E no go pass land matter.
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
EzegeNG:
Tragedy struck, yesterday, at Cocaine village, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a middle-aged man hacked his stepmom to death at their home.

No reason has been given for his action, but it was gathered that the deceased was picking beans, in the evening, when her son suddenly heard her scream.

Upon rushing out, he saw his stepbrother beside his mom in her pool of blood, with a gash on her neck. He immediately ran to a hospital near their house, but by the time he returned, the killer had locked the gate.

He then raised an alarm which attracted neighbors, who later called in the police. However, by the time they eventually gained entrance into the compound, the lady had bled to death. The suspect has since been arrested.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-cuts-his-stepmoms-neck-in-rivers-state/

i stopped reading when i saw it happened at cocaine village...Immediately i heard my grandma's voice saying "orukosanmi"
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Tobest150(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
cry
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by condralbedez: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
wane,ki ihe megee eh
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by computerglobal(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by icedavidson(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
no peace for the weaked
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Moode(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rushed to the hospital to do what? When he could have called for help first .....the things that happen in this country SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Yong4ever: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
dan900:
no way. there are things i see and just cant imagine it, and this is one of such.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

how?
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by stephengboy: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
the Village Name almost Causes the Tragedy to what Arose... #CocaineVillage
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Nigerianiski: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
He cut her throat,not neck... This fellow didn't watch game of thrones apparently. RIP granny,that's if she died
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
The amount of demon possessed humans walking amongst us is alarming. Pray well so yall wont fall victim
God help us o
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
thats the norm in rivers state, daily beheadings dont know why they chose to compete with the real skull miners.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cocaine village is not a slum , but a nice residential area in pH

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Gptins(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
My brother, Na really TM village indeed.
ovieokodhi:
Cocaine village? The next news will be from tramadol village

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
I can't believe I was born Unclad, those nurses saw my G-Wagon

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Sirlancelort(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
ph sha
dem like beheading
fuc
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Truthchiz: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cocaine village ahaaa na rich people dey live there oh. Big big mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by hebrew63(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
aah cocaine village na massacre na wetin you go expect na

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cocaine village...
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by worldman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
superamoled:
Cocaine Village... Which kind name be that
its along okporo it's called cocaine village because in does days its only the rich that leaves there land is very expensive
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oladimejjy:
Rivers of blood..
Na them
Rivers State is now the crime capital of Niger Delta
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
made4naijamusic:

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
E Don do now remove this thing and let the girl move on with her life
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
ovieokodhi:
Cocaine village? The next news will be from tramadol village
The name is real bro, that place has a very beautiful and nice estate in it.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:
didnt read much of the post but seeing cocaine village a name of a place

wetin you expect...... am guessing he went to see an afonja 'babalawo' and that one said he needed skull and for him to perform the dreadful act he had to get high on coco
Funny enough it is place that has rich people with a nice estate and expensive buildings.
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by onward4life(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bag hers on d beat!
Re: Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
So unfortunate, the root cause why he did that must be known, if not another member of the family will also be killed in that manner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / Guy Stole Iphone 6 In Benin Yesterday And Was Beaten (Video) / Teenager Poisons Wedding Guests In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.