Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) (36677 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by ndubueze92(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Legionx:
Just Moved To Owerri
Guys are there any ashawo houses around in Owerri, Imo State.....
Please help a brother
You moved for a new job or what? I'm in Owerri sha.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Stanlaye66: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Let's even forget ur opening remark, please do you have a problem with this lady? You are sounding so bittered that I wonder if you two had a fight in the past.

Kastonkastroll:
She's beautiful but she isn't the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She doesn't even come close. I doubt if she can even make a list of "the 1million most beautiful girls" in Nigeria.

Even Adesua fine pass this one for like a hundred times.
undecided
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
She's beautiful but she isn't the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She doesn't even come close. I doubt if she can even make a list of "the 1million most beautiful girls" in Nigeria.

undecided

Wish her well and go.

She's finer than me..

Beautiful won't take you anywhere but hard work will.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pained little man, ssshhhh

Dididrumz:

After we finish checking him we are sending you to T.B JOSHUA to cast out those devils in YOU because you case worst, we will be praying for YOU OK? You will be fine.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Ziel20: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hope she ain't a nairalander. Reading this would make her fail even b4 the main contest.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Toblesh(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
kyng:
see her chest like plasma TV

Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Wish her well and go.

She's finer than me..

Beautiful won't take you anywhere but hard work will.

See this one. Who tell you say you fine b4? Dey deceive urself there
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
See this one. Who tell you say you fine b4? Dey deceive urself there

Ok
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

undecided
no b who come out we go c

this na waiting we fit present for now

so hail her
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Ok
So u don vex just because I been play with u. Lolx tongue
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
bewla:
no b who come out we go c

this na waiting we fit present for now

so hail her
I never knew you are Adesua's P.A

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by bewla(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I never knew you are Adesua's P.A
no hate na reality

if them bring one eye person
na so

we see am

u think say
Nigeria no get better person

pass
Buhari and Atiku
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
bewla:
no hate na reality

if them bring one eye person
na so

we see am

u think say
Nigeria no get better person

pass
Buhari and Atiku
na true u just talk. Na wetin dey give us we go manage. Just imagine, we are supposed to vote between buhari and Atiku. Two gigantic failures.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Juliearth(f): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olamsoh:
Elections are in 94 days;
This is not the time for games;
Lets all stay focused on the issues;
Nigerians are poorer;
Nigerians are more hungry;
The economy is so bad;
The Naira is going down daily;
Over 10million Nigerians have lost their jobs and more people still losing jobs.

You are wise.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Legionx: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
ndubueze92:
You moved for a new job or what?
I'm in Owerri sha.

Bros, I salute ooo.. anything for me
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by ndubueze92(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Legionx:

Bros, I salute ooo.. anything for me
My man something like what na make I know.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by smyo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
You set jor, thunder fire hater

Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:23am On Nov 15, 2018
I can't believe that this pretty tall thing paid the price every beauty pageant queen pays in Nigeria before attaining the crown.... Sorry to her kpekus, highest it will increase by 1½ inch, after vigorous visitation by the organizers of the show.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Ok

disregard the hater.

you are all that and a bag of chips. nice reaction anyways.
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

disregard the hater.

you are all that and a bag of chips. nice reaction anyways.

Thanks
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Thanks

cool

anytime
Re: Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Thanks

see that the piercing eyes are still blazing with your fresh dp.

stare at the world thru your rearview

stay sharp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Bra / What Would You Call This Haircut (photo) / UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.