Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord (21374 Views)

Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by mypains: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
admax:
It’s only in Nigeria will a poor man be advising Dangote how to manage his business!

Oga, who are you again?
She is yet to discover her talent bros... she should spend her time on that before wasting money,
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
mypains:
She is yet to discover her talent bros... she should spend her time on that before wasting money,

Have you discovered your own talent?

Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by mypains: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Have you discovered your own talent?
lol... sure... My talent is creating opportunity for people.
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Synord(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
naijaguy123456:
A nairalander giving advice to a billionaires daughter, dollar billionaire for that matter. You had better go straight to the point and ask for the usual school fees.

[img]https://i./6yZ.gif[/img]

this is the reason that some of you can't confront your leaders.because she is a billionaire daughter means we should not have an opinion about her again ...A constructive criticism..did u see anywhere I hated on her
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Awesomefred32(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please who finished that handout
please come and summarize it for me
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Synord(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
coolie1:
are you this jobless and unemployed?

so because I expressed an opinion I am jobless..u reading it, you are what ?? grin
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by EternalTruth: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
Some people don't just have respect, what gave this Op the impression that he is qualified to advice Dj Cuppy? If nah me be Dj Cuppy i will just hire someone to investigate you and get your 'residential address" then buy all the houses around your house and turn all of them to poultry/piggery, after you enjoy the smell for like 6months you will learn to my your business and watch what you say...... angry
hahaha wicked lmao grin
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by EternalTruth: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kharol1234:
with dis ur english u wan stil see breast abi.......
he wanted to type if but auto correct change it to is
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by antojack: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kharol1234:
with dis ur english u wan stil see breast abi.......
omo my ribs ooooo
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Dacronym(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
naijaguy123456:
A nairalander giving advice to a billionaires daughter, dollar billionaire for that matter. You had better go straight to the point and ask for the usual school fees.

Something touch me about the Guys Story and those Saying Nice One and Nice advice him no get problem at allllll!!! This is some Very trivial shiiiit!!! But its on FP it has a lot of views and People are talking about it on Twitter and Instagram a Lot!!!
I'm just begging God To give me this level of free time and free mind *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Gerrard59(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2018
I am befuddled by the comments here. According to folks here, OP cannot "advise" or critic Cuppy? One even compared him doing so to a poor man advising Dangote, but forgot that Dangote has a slew of advisers; from the management consultants at PwC, McKinsey to senior bankers. Are those folks richer than Dangote?

Poor reasoning everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by ashawopikin(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:

or Just tell her he liked her since she is single

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Wise words...
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Xzydar(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Xzydar(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
azraeljaheel:
if i hear say i read this epistle of paul to the Corinthians make i turn Y................

someone please help me summarise

thanks
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord by Nimistix(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
SEEM U GUYS DONT GET HIS DRIFT. u should be sensible at least . u guys are not kids. he is only expressing what he feels. this guy here knows what he is doing. THumbs @iamSynord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) / Top Five Nigerian Grammy Award Winners / What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.