Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku (14542 Views)

Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by abbaapple: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
[s][/s]
Racoon:
Simple reply.This is the foolishness APC simply played into.Election requires finances but a good financial warchest does not determined the success of an election whether on the winning or losing sides as incumbent have lost elections.

INEC spent staggering amount of money to organized elections in recent times including the controversial Osun Rerun but all were marked by violence, intimidation, vote-buying and annoying inconclusive outcome.Now it's to organise the most expensive general elections in 2019, but let's all wait for the outcome

[s][/s]
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by lucy10(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
They have been looting Nigeria money for the forth coming election thinking it's all about vote buying and campaign. Buhari must go 2019 because we will get Nigeria working again with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by feddis(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
An article is no evidence.

Topmaike007:
this Link will give you more details
https://punchng.com/dollar-rain-as-saraki-atiku-tambuwal-divide-pdp-leaders/
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Felixv: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
It’s about preventing those pdp lunatics from dipping their hands in the till

Athithief must be prevented from stealing whats left of our commonwealth

16yrs of this useless Bunch of maniacs - not a single major project.

Looterholics galore - madam peace, dasuki, oil minister who raided the bank , etc

$16bn and no light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by hybee55: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Earn money reading news online.09023576394
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by ebuka440: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's not everything that APC post or say that PDP has to answer.
APC MEANS: ALL POLITICIANS CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Gandollar(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Atiku shared money. Major newspapers reported it and delegates also confirmed it.

So at a primary of selected delegates people would be allowed to make videos of cash exchanges freely?

If the same PDP delegates did not confirm how much they were being paid by the candidates how would anyone have known?

Or were the delegates from the opposition?
This confirms how unintelligent you are. So the people that made the gandollar video were allowed by the powers that be to make the video?
Show us video evidence of Atiku bribing delegates or STFU! Till date, you BMCs are yet to tell us how the Lifeless one funded his 2015 campaign.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Oskarkleny2k(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Iru'ro n'borun
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by feddis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stop making noise.
bring facts and evidence.

Felixv:
It’s about preventing those pdp lunatics from dipping their hands in the till

Athithief must be prevented from stealing whats left of our commonwealth

16yrs of this useless Bunch of maniacs - not a single major project.

Looterholics galore - madam peace, dasuki, oil minister who raided the bank , etc

$16bn and no light.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Godw1n(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This my party will make the devil cringe with the way they lie.

Atiku paid his way through to the presidential candidate position, all other candidates for the same position tried to match him money for.money but he out paid them.

Same PDP is claiming the FG wants to liquidate their accounts and at the same time they are saying this election is not about money.

Thunder fire this lying PDP isee isee isee
......you this broke apc zombie....who paid you to defame pdp ...with this ur misleading moniker just to bring down pdp. ...evrytime my party is evil my party is evil and you haven't changed your moniker from the evilness. ....
retarded fool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Felixv: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:
Stop making noise.
bring facts and evidence.

We know you yahoo boys are dying for the bad old days — courtesy of grandmaster athithief

But just a snippet of the madness under jonadrunk

1. $153.3 million - On Friday, January 6, 2017, a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos ruled that a certain $153.3 million,allegedly stolen by Alison-Madueke, be forfeited to the Federal Government.

According to documents filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in court, four banks: Sterling Bank, First Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank, aided Alison-Madueke in siphoning Nigeria's money from the state-run Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The EFCC has been able to chase down the sums of N23.4 billion, $5 million and another N9.08 billion out of the $153.3m.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by feddis(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
So Alison was working For Atiku, or perhaps Atiku was in power in 2017?

Do you have sense or are you not just a toothless fool with no equal.

If I were a yahoo boy, would I be replying a godforsaken jobless cunt/ape like you?
Are you sure you know what being a yahoo boy means?
You are truly an ignorant cock.

Felixv:

We know you yahoo boys are dying for the bad old days — courtesy of grandmaster athithief

But just a snippet of the madness under jonadrunk

1. $153.3 million - On Friday, January 6, 2017, a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos ruled that a certain $153.3 million,allegedly stolen by Alison-Madueke, be forfeited to the Federal Government.

According to documents filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in court, four banks: Sterling Bank, First Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank, aided Alison-Madueke in siphoning Nigeria's money from the state-run Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The EFCC has been able to chase down the sums of N23.4 billion, $5 million and another N9.08 billion out of the $153.3m.

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Mikeln: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
so it is about what?what did Atiku use to win primary and how much was he sharing during PDP convention?dey av come with lies again.[/quote]

Why are we dwelling so much on PDP primary money sharing? Has there been any primary in this country that money was not shared both in APC and PDP?

I think we should be looking for a way to solve the economic and security challenges we have in this country than all this blame.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Felixv: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:
So Alison was working For Atiku, or perhaps Atiku was in power in 2017?

Do you have sense or are you not just a toothless fool with no equal.

If I were a yahoo boy, would I be replying a godforsaken jobless cunt/ape like you?
Are you sure you know what being a yahoo boy means?
You are truly an ignorant cock.

Pdp my friend. Pdp.
Birds of the same feather

Certain genes run in the family. And that family is pdp.

Ignorant or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by feddis(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
and APC is made of what exactly?
Repentant Ex PDP members i guess.

Felixv:

Pdp my friend. Pdp.
Birds of the same feather

Certain genes run in the family. And that family is pdp.

Ignorant or not.

Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
so it is about what?what did Atiku use to win primary and how much was he sharing during PDP convention?dey av come with lies again.
Money done finish,just like APC said money done low since 2005 when Obasanjo started disturbing atiku,I guess the money he has in Dubai no reach what he had anticipated,no wonder he sold part of his shares in intels to jagaban Bola Tinubu?
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by blacknp(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:
and APC is made of what exactly?
Repentant Ex PDP members i guess.

A Nigerian election year entertainment production bestseller “Abubakar Atiku & The PDP Thieves.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
agwom:
Hmm
Jesus has already come back n gone again. Read ur bible very well.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
agwom:
Hmm
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
agwom:
Hmm
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by feddis(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ignorance is really a female dog.

blacknp:
Money done finish,just like APC said money done low since 2005 when Obasanjo started disturbing atiku,I guess the money he has in Dubai no reach what he had anticipated,no wonder he sold part of his shares in intels to jagaban Bola Tinubu?
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
blacknp:
you are right though.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Marcelinho(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kano you meant to say
SadMemories:
l have not seen that of atiku
I only know gandollar of kaduna cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
It won't be easy for PDP.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Chuks4blu(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
I AM JUST PASSING BYE. MTEEEWWW.
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Chuks4blu(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2018
I SEE SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO BE BURIED IN POVERTY, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION BENEFITED? HOW MANY CHANGES HAVE YOU SEEN? APC RUBBISH.......
Re: 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku by Chuks4blu(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2018
IF YOU ARE NOT WISE IN THIS 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TO VOTE OUT THE WRONG LEADERS, YOU CAN NEVER BE WISE AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Grid Due To Fire In Benin. / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.