Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

.111 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .111 (433 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles 111 Coronation Concert(video) / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates HRH Igwe K.O.N Orizu 111 On His 97th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.111 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok I hope ur Happy now?
Re: .111 by SultanYoung: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
1. Dwayne is 1.93 m tall and weighs about 118 kg. 2. He is the second richest WWE champion alive coming after WWE owner, Vince McMahon. The Rock’s net worth is about $220 million. 3. As a child, Dwayne was a huge fan of Johnny Bravo. 4. Dwayne’s father and grandfather were professional wrestlers. He was no doubt born for the rings. 5. His family moved a lot from the time he was born to his teenage years. They lived in California, new Zealand, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nashville and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. 6. In 1991, he won a national championship for the University of Miami football team called Miami Hurricanes. 7. Dwayne’s high school mates thought he was an undercover police officer because he was 6″4″ and 225 pounds. 8. He played for the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League. 9. Dwayne’s ring name was formerly ‘Rocky Maivia’ which was a combination of his father’s name (Rocky Johnson) and his grandfather’s name (Peter Maivia). He however changed the name to ‘The Rock’ after he returned from a knee injury in 1997. 10. He eats 7 times a day to maintain his legendary physique, consuming over 5000 calories. 11. He obtained a degree in criminology and another in physiology from the University of Miami because he wanted to work as a FBI or CIA agent. He however gave up that dream when a a professor told him that he may need a law degree to become an agent. 12. The Rock has 117 million followers on Instagram making him the seventh-most-followed user on the social network site. 13. He holds a record as the first eight time WWE World Heavyweight Champion. 14. In 2000, Dwayne published an autobiography that topped The New York Times Best Seller list. 15. Dwayne Johnson was paid a whopping $5.5 million for his role in the 2001 movie, The Mummy Returns. He was thereafter inducted into the Guinness World Records for being the highest paid actor in his debut film. 16. He has a clothing deal called “Project Rock” with Under Armour. The clothing line has successfully produced and sold out a gym bag, shoes, a t-shirt with the iconic brahma bull logo, and an alarm clock app. 17. In 2016, he earned approximately $64.5 million from acting, making him the highest paid actor that year. 18. The Rock is a US citizen by birth and has Samoan citizenship as well as Canadian citizenship. 19. He loves country music. He told Jay Leno, host of “The Tonight Show” that country music legend Willie Nelson gave him a guitar for his birthday. 20. The Rock has a production company named Seven Bucks Productions and they have produced all the movies he has starred in since 2016. 21. He has a farm and loves to fish. 22. Dwayne Johnson got married to his high school sweetheart, Dany Garcia in 1997 and the marriage ended in 2007. They have a daughter, Simone Alexandra. 23. After his first marriage failed, Dwayne got into a relationship with musician Lauren Hashian and they have two daughters, Jasmine Lia and Tina Gia. Dwayne Johnson is undoubtedly an phenomenal entertainer. What’s your favourite Dwayne Johnson movie?

Re: .111 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
1. Dwayne is 1.93 m tall and weighs
about 118 kg.
2. He is the second richest WWE
champion alive coming after WWE
owner, Vince McMahon. The Rock’s
net worth is about $220 million.
3. As a child, Dwayne was a huge
fan of Johnny Bravo.
4. Dwayne’s father and grandfather
were professional wrestlers. He was
no doubt born for the rings.
5. His family moved a lot from the
time he was born to his teenage
years. They lived in California, new
Zealand, Connecticut, Hawaii,
Nashville
and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
6. In 1991, he won a national
championship for the University of
Miami football team called Miami
Hurricanes.
7. Dwayne’s high school mates
thought he was an undercover police
officer because he was 6″4″ and 225
pounds.
8. He played for the Calgary
Stampeders in the Canadian Football
League.
9. Dwayne’s ring name was formerly
‘Rocky Maivia’ which was a
combination of his father’s name
(Rocky Johnson) and his
grandfather’s name (Peter Maivia).
He however changed the name to
‘The Rock’ after he returned from a
knee injury in 1997.
10. He eats 7 times a day to
maintain his legendary physique,
consuming over 5000 calories.
11. He obtained a degree in
criminology and another in
physiology from the University of
Miami because he wanted to work as
a FBI or CIA agent. He however
gave up that dream when a
a professor told him that he may
need a law degree to become an
agent.
12. The Rock has 117 million
followers on Instagram making him
the seventh-most-followed user on
the social network site.
13. He holds a record as the first
eight time WWE World Heavyweight
Champion.
14. In 2000, Dwayne published an
autobiography that topped The New
York Times Best Seller list.
15. Dwayne Johnson was paid a
whopping $5.5 million for his role in
the 2001 movie, The Mummy
Returns. He was thereafter inducted
into the Guinness World Records for
being the highest paid actor in his
debut film.
16. He has a clothing deal called
“Project Rock” with Under Armour.
The clothing line has successfully
produced and sold out a gym bag,
shoes, a t-shirt with the iconic
brahma bull logo, and an alarm
clock app.
17. In 2016, he earned
approximately $64.5 million from
acting, making him the highest paid
actor that year.
18. The Rock is a US citizen by birth
and has Samoan citizenship as well
as Canadian citizenship.
19. He loves country music. He told
Jay Leno, host of “The Tonight
Show” that
country music legend Willie Nelson
gave him a guitar for his birthday.
20. The Rock has a production
company named Seven Bucks
Productions and they have produced
all the movies he has starred in since
21. He has a farm and loves to fish.
22. Dwayne Johnson got married to
his high school sweetheart, Dany
Garcia in 1997 and the marriage
ended in 2007. They have a
daughter, Simone Alexandra.
23. After his first marriage failed,
Dwayne got into a relationship with
musician Lauren Hashian and they
have two daughters, Jasmine Lia and
Tina Gia.
Dwayne Johnson is undoubtedly an
phenomenal entertainer. What’s your
favourite Dwayne Johnson movie?

I hope your happy now, since you derive joy and happiness in spoiling people's business.

Well done.
Re: .111 by SultanYoung: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrBabe:

I hope your happy now, since you derive joy and happiness in spoiling people's business.

Well done.
you chicken shiy who told you thats how you get traffic to a website creat a rich content and give half the hint on naira land then for more let people visit your page to get the rest , i did it to make sure a lesson is learned
Re: .111 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
you chicken shiy who told you thats how you get traffic to a website creat a rich content and give half the hint on naira land then for more let people visit your page to get the rest , i did it to make sure a lesson is learned

What do u mean by rich content? If this content is not rich, then why did u click to read.

Na your father and mother be chicken, idiot. Since you don't have manners.
Re: .111 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:

What do u mean by rich content? If this content is not rich, then why did u click to read.

Na your father and mother be chicken. Since you don't have manners and respect.
Re: .111 by SultanYoung: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrBabe:

Na your father and mother be chicken. Since you don't have manners and respect.

oboy you don buy gbese, i go chop off those fingers you used to type, see ur head like dracular
Re: .111 by SultanYoung: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrBabe:

Na your father and mother be chicken, idiot. Since you don't have manners.

the content is rich i appreciate your deep research but ur site is baby site am only trying make sure you get your lapses
Re: .111 by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2018
SultanYoung:
the content is rich i appreciate your deep research but ur site is baby site am only trying make sure you get your lapses

What makes you think the site is a baby site? Is 5 years a baby?

I guess you don't know what it is to work on a site for 5 years.
Re: .111 by SultanYoung: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
PrBabe:

What makes you think the site is a baby site? Is 5 years a baby?

I guess you don't know what it is to work on a site for 5 years.
cheack how Explores, Autojosh, Praiseupdate publish thier content on nairaland and you will thank me for that
Re: .111 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
SultanYoung:
cheack how Explores, Autojosh, Praiseupdate publish thier content on nairaland and you will thank me for that
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young May Actually Have A Case Against Tiwa Savage” – Entertainment Lawyer / 5 Nollywood Celebs Who Started As Child Actors & Still Famous Today / OMG: Daddy Freeze Says Tupac Is A Prophet Greater Than All Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.