Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) (1457 Views)

Wizkid Rocks Arab Dress, Spotted With Toyin Lawal (Photos) / Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by Kingsmeal: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerian child comedienne and actress, Emmanuella, is no doubt enjoying the attention her fame is fetching her as she has fun traveling from one country to another.

The kid star took to her Instagram handle to share some pictures of her recent trip to Malaysia as she traveled with her manager, Mark Angel where they had loads of fun.

While on their trip, Emmanuella and her manager came across curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal as they met at the shopping mall.

One of Emmanuella’s Instagram posts reads:
“I'm live in Malaysia. I want to meet you."

Another post read;
"Happy Sunday. Let me show you people some Nigerian music. Una must learn how to sing am or nobody leaves here."

Moyo Lawal who shared one of the photos wrote;
"Mall behaviour with this two @markangelcomedy and @officialemanuella #MLmalaysiadairy #Maylasia #NigerianExcellence awards. P.s our skit is coming soon. Pss.... Emmanuela wanted to buy everything we saw."

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/child-comedienne-emmanuella-visits-malaysia-meets-actress-moyo-lawal-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
cool
Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
that moyo girl too set
Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by delugajackson: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Small girl meets big goddess that went to see her big god in Malaysia.
Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hope say she no go collect the small money wey Mark and Emmanuela don dey gather since.
Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that moyo girl too set

Who? undecided
That shot engine?
I dislike that gal wey be like fufu mortar
Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by Abjay97(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
This emmanuella can pay some peoples sch fees in nl o

1 Like

Re: Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) by julioralph(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Small girl meets big goddess that went to see her big god in Malaysia.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Christmas In Post Baby Swimsuits / You Can Now Bundle For 1G With Just N200 - MTN Special Offer With 7days Validity / Amanda Ebeye: I'm Scared Of My Future Daughter In-law, I Love My Son Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.