Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States (14773 Views)

Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States by bilulu(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
you think I will argue the rubbish thread with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
Do you guys think every Yoruba or northerner support Buhari? Why do you guys always think it's only Ibos that hate Buhari? My brother you guys are only destroying the future of your generations. Until we all come together and see all politicians as our enemies which they really are Nigeria will continue to be in ruins. I know you don't have conscience to reason what i just said. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports / PDP Rep Caucus Moves To Endorse Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate / Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.