Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States (14938 Views)

We’re Concerned About State Of Affairs Under Tinubu – APC States Chairmen / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States by bilulu(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
you think I will argue the rubbish thread with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
Do you guys think every Yoruba or northerner support Buhari? Why do you guys always think it's only Ibos that hate Buhari? My brother you guys are only destroying the future of your generations. Until we all come together and see all politicians as our enemies which they really are Nigeria will continue to be in ruins. I know you don't have conscience to reason what i just said. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers / Agencies Disobeyed Osinbajo’s Directive On 24-hour Port Operation –NPA MD / Uche Okonkwo Obtains APGA Nomination Form For House Of Reps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.