Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC (3257 Views)

Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents / Zainab Ahmed Insists FIRS Will Collect Stamp Duties, Others / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Anambralstson: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
After giving us 10k loan they will collect our names, number on our PVC - Lagos trader reveals
A trader who identifies himself as Tayo gave our correspondent an inside saying that, the people will come to us, collect our phone number and the number on our PVC, APC are buying our votes and the only way they knew it will work is by giving traders loans he says.
According to the federal government, APC they are targeting over 2-3 million Nigerians in each state before the end of 2018.
Speaking to journalist, Vice president Osinbajo reveals that, the federal government may be having the intension to continue offering the loans to Nigerians in the nearest future.
Atiku who is the presidential candidate under the people democratic party PDP has slam on the issue, attacking Osinbajo, Buhari and APC over the N10,000 loan the APC and the federal government are offering to traders which is call " the traders money".
Atiku who says this in a statement signed and send to THEWACH NEWS, reveals that the 10k loan is the strategy the APC government are using to buy votes and the minds of Nigerians.
Atiku who advises Nigerians to ignor the loan and vote for the leader of their choice adding that their lives is not sell.
Thousands of lagos traders have been benefiting from this APC loan without colateral, speaking with mrs Dada who sells in mile 12 market told the watchngr.com that, after she collected the money added it to her pepper business after a week she made 80k gain of sells. i urge all my fellow traders to enrol she added.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/after-giving-us-10k-loan-they-will-collect-our-names-number-on-ou
Lalasticlala

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Zansu007: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
And this is the same political party that rode in power with the mantras of change, indirectly buying vote and you say buhari is a saint.

I still wonder how this people still have supporters, after so many lies and deceit.

Fela saw it all. Nigeria is a big scam.

EOD#

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Yusuf54: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Another Fake News

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by NonsoWow: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
I read the entire report. But what caught my interest was the testimony of that trader Mrs. Dada who said that after investing the 10k in her business, she made 80k profit in a short while. That shows the Tradermoni is touching and changing lives and for it to be bearing fruit this much is another testament that God is answering the prayers of Pastor Osinbajo on the disbursed funds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by comos: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
NonsoWow:
I read the entire report. But what caught my interest was the testimony of that trader Mrs. Dada who said that after investing the 10k in her business, she made 80k profit in a short while. That shows the Tradermoni is touching and changing lives and for it to be bearing fruit this much is another testament that God is answering the prayers of Pastor Osinbajo on the disbursed funds.

what type of micro business will give you 800% returns in less than a month

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by NonsoWow: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
comos:

I think mrs Dada is the right person to ask this question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by jmaine: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
comos:

Though the profit margin looks grossly exergerated. It's good to hear people actually converted it to a lil gain cool
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Sirjamo: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
comos:

There is only one way to find out: try it yourself

2 Likes

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by gurunlocker: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have always said "TraderMoni" is election money. It's just a scheme created for election purpose which is an indirect way of buying votes.

APC keep innovating new techniques everyday. cool

4 Likes

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Racoon(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
This have confirmed the fears of Senator Olujimi and many other who have doubted the credibility of this election vote-buy scheme disguised as "trader moni".

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by SarkinYarki: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is Osinbanjo not a certified thief so?

2 Likes

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by alsudan: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Adeboye should call his boy to order. Osinbajo has become a disgrace and an embarrassment to the body of Christ.
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by budaatum: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
comos:

Did she not say so herself?
If she is lying then maybe the entire report is a lie, no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by budaatum: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
I have always said "TraderMoni" is election money. It's just a scheme created for election purpose which is an indirect way of buying votes.

APC keep innovating new techniques everyday. cool
It also sounds like "800% profit money", so sai bubu.

If people were making that kind profit these last few years we'd even be yelling "Sai Allah Yahweh ina Bubu" sef!

This innovation beats a loaf of bread! Nigeria is evolving!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Amumaigwe: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:
And this is the same political party that rode in power with the mantras of change, indirectly buying vote and you say buhari is a saint.

I still wonder how this people still have supporters, after so many lies and deceit.

Fela saw it all. Nigeria is a big scam.

EOD#

It is really a shame. See how they squandered the massive goodwill they had prior to 2015.

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Amumaigwe: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
NonsoWow:

Ok, it us no longer a fake news. Nay God save Nigeria.
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by feddis(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
You will never find APC wailers here.
Let them all come and defend their fraudulent party.

Nigeria shall be Atikulated come 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by magoo10(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Unfortunately this fraud is being executed by a self glorified pastor. Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by vacanci: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
comos:

what you need to understand is that with little money like 10K, an Akara and Akamu seller can double that in 4 days, so making 80k wont be problems.

where the problems lie is if you give the Akara and Akamu seller a loan of say 100K to 150K, she cannot double it rather she might run at a loss because that amount is too much for such a small business.

2 Likes

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by vacanci: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:
You will never find APC wailers here.
Let them all come and defend their fraudulent party.

Nigeria shall be Atikulated come 2019!!!

i got the 10K even though i dont have a PVC. My mum has PVC, she got the 10K but there was no where her pvc number was requested on the form. its all a big lie

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by feddis(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Doesn't mean others weren't collected.

vacanci:

i got the 10K even though i dont have a PVC. My mum has PVC, she got the 10K but there was no where her pvc number was requested on the form. its all a big lie

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by iluvdonjazzy: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
àyèmìò APC don finish Nigeria

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Kennedy94(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Osibanjo buying votes

it is well
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
TRADER MONI PROGRAM...

THIEVES
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
vacanci:

what you need to understand is that with little money like 10K, an Akara and Akamu seller can double that in 4 days, so making 80k wont be problems.

where the problems lie is if you give the Akara and Akamu seller a loan of say 100K to 150K, she cannot double it rather she might run at a loss because that amount is too much for such a small business.

Your analogy is hilarious sir. Someone that can double 10k within 4 days will find it hard to double 150k? Won’t that loan of 100k-150k make her business more bigger & possibly become a Medium scale business? Don’t you think having more money means higher income since we’ve already known now that some small scale businesses knows how to manage money? Why would having large funds at his/her disposal make them run at a loss? When in fact they could make more use of such to their advantage?

1 Like

Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Bundaweber: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
FAKE NEWS SITE. HOW CAN YOU BE THEWACH AND AT THE SAME TIME COMMUNITY.VANGUARD. BY THE TIME VANGUARD SUES YOU BILLIONS FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOUR EYE GO CLEAR
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Kenekingisback: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
APC grin
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by vacanci: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

Your analogy is hilarious sir. Someone that can double 10k within 4 days will find it hard to double 150k? Won’t that loan of 100k-150k make her business more bigger & possibly become a Medium scale business? Don’t you think having more money means higher income since we’ve already known now that some small scale businesses knows how to manage money? Why would having large funds at his/her disposal make them run at a loss? When in fact they could make more use of such to their advantage?

Its the mentality i am actually looking at. An Akara or Akamu seller in your neighbourhood may not have the mentality to handle 1M loan to run a business. besides, i cant imagine a large scale Akara or Akamu business. The person might start thinking of diversifying the fund to a business where she might just be testing the waters and boom!!! Loss!!!
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by ekehopp: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2018
;lkjhg
Re: After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC by Optional09: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
NonsoWow:

This ones didn’t know how to separate investment capital from expenses and profits. I bet you if she makes her calculation there’s nothing like 80k gain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not / How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun / Breaking News: IPOB Call Off Election Boycott As Federal Gov't Meet All Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.