Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup (905 Views)

Admin/ P/A Vacancy In Ajah/lekki / Their Is A Vacancy For A Real Estate Site Supervisor On The Mainland Area In Lag / There Is A Vacancy For A Marketing Manager In A Real Estate Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello,
I have a vast experience in Solar Energy and Its resources and i intend to startup a solar energy firm here in Nigeria, because there are lots of opportunities back home here. With the increasing issues of sub-standard solar energy equipments, wrong installations, wrong calculations, etc, there is a great chance for us, if we can build a real solar energy firm with great reputation.
I have my own business and i would only be creating this new firm if i am fortunate enough to find very loyal, dedicated, hard working, success oriented and highly visionary staffs to employ.
I would create a good enabling environment and provide the basic needs like an office, tools to use, a world class website, a good secretary, etc.
Therefore this is a VACANCY for just 3 Guys who would like to startup my Solar Energy firm and work together to make it the best in terms of service delivery, support, installations, etc in the coming years.
If you are interested and been looking for the rare opportunity to work with a good boss, startup a company from scratch to become a national icon in its chosen business, be involved in a long lasting business and not a short lived one, etc, send your CV to jobsopen29@gmail.com and a short write-up on your strenghts and why you think you would thrive well for this particular job. Please I would not look at CVs sent with no write-up and randomly.
I do not discriminate on school attended, age, course studied, state of origin, etc. All i want is the best staffs i could ever ask for, who has great vision and are able to adequately take up the challenge of starting up a business from scratch to become a formidable one very fast.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2018
* Still Open
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by Maro4u(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2018
pls boss where is ur company located nd must the employee have some skill on the solar business or u have a planned training session for all employee
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Maro4u:
pls boss where is ur company located nd must the employee have some skill on the solar business or u have a planned training session for all employee

The office is around Abule Egba part of Lagos and its not compulsory for the applicant to have any skill on solar energy, there would be adequate training for that. The major thing i am looking for is an employee who is very willing, hardworking, visionary and who has always preferred to startup a new business and use his talents and efforts to make it grow fast.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by queency1(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Can a serving corp member apply?
P. S: I'm a girl
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by mozele(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
looks like a great initiative to me. can a visionary undergraduate apply as well?
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
queency1:
Can a serving corp member apply?
P. S: I'm a girl

A serving corp member can apply surely, i am never someone who is founded in discrimination because the very best are out there not having the qualifications most employers are looking for and obsessed with and therefore not given the chance to show the best they are made of.

However, if truly you posses a great vision in working with the team in turning this new startup into something very big, then you must be sure you have all it takes to adequately satisfy the physical, timing and mental requirement of working as solar energy engineer.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by somehow: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Seems like your email address is not working properly because I sent you an email in the morning but got no response
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
mozele:
looks like a great initiative to me. can a visionary undergraduate apply as well?

Visionary Undergraduate can work wonders too. Kindly apply.

We intend to have at least one office in every state soon too. So it helps plan for the future when you go back to school.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by Maro4u(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
would love to b part of this team... But distance is my only problem
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by ICTJOBS10: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
somehow:
Seems like your email address is not working properly because I sent you an email in the morning but got no response

Mails are received. Applicants still been collated and looked into. I would get back very soon surely. Thanks.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup by oluhyohmih(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Address not found

(1) (Reply)

Get Job Into Real Estate Company As Independent Staff & Earn 20% Of Your Sales / Simba Industries Service Coordinator Job Recruitment / URGENT: Electrical/electronic Engineering Trainee At Blackpoint Nigeria Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.