Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 (806 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by Maximuspfc: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Michael Jackson’s iconic black “Bad” jacket, which he wore on his first solo tour, sold for $298,000 late Saturday, about three times its original asking price, at a New York auction which featured items from music legends Prince, Madonna, John Lennon and others, officials announced.
Julien’s Auctions had an original asking price of $100,000 for the jacket that Jackson signed on the back with a silver permanent marker and was worn throughout the singer’s “Bad” world concert tour from 1987-89.
It is one of the late singer’s most iconic costume pieces alongside his red and black leather “Thriller” music video jacket that sold for $1.8 million at auction in 2011

See full post at

http://earlybaze.com.ng/2018/11/14/michael-jacksons-bad-tour-jacket-bought-for-298000/

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by Maximuspfc: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jackson in 1988

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by chriskosherbal(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
All these white men the things they place value on and the monetary value they attach to these things just make me laugh.

Me I will carry that huge amount to purchase a jacket cheesy

Will the Jacket be wearing me ..

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
All these white men the things they place value on and the monetary value they attach to these things just make me laugh.

That jacket is a good investment. In the next ten years, it will become more of an antique than it is now. Michael Jackson memorabilia are highly revered all over the world. The person purchasing it now will even sell it at a higher price in the years to come.

One day, ComputerGeek will use a hankie and wipe her face and keep it somewhere. Some years after she goes to join her Maker, her great grandchildren will fish it out and sell it at a sinfully exorbitant price, because it has ComputerGeek's golden sweat on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by IamPlato(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018

Just Give Me The 8000 dollars In The Money and I Promise I Will Have Sense

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by Maximuspfc: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na investment. If I get money, I go buy am, sell later at $500000+ and there will be people looking for it
chriskosherbal:

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
computergeek:
That jacket is a good investment. In the next ten years, it will become more of an antique than it is now. Michael Jackson memorabilia are highly revered all over the world. The person purchasing it now will even sell it at a higher price in the years to come.

One day, ComputerGeek will use a hankie and wipe her face and keep it somewhere. Some years after she goes to join her Maker, her great grandchildren will fish it out and sell it at a sinfully exorbitant price, because it has ComputerGeek's golden sweat on it.
I swear you are funny babe cheesy grin

Well anything is possible tho

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin this hot afternoon you people will not kill me
I want a Nigerian AdSense to buy

(1) (Reply)

"Looking Good Isn't Self-importance" - Makun Omoniyi Looking Dapper / #bbnaija 2019:check Bbnaija 2019 SMS Voting Code |how To Vote For Bbnaija 2019 / Busty Nigerian Lady Offers Singer Kizz Daniel S*x On A Platter Of Gold [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.