Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Getting Quality Kids Wear In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Getting Quality Kids Wear In Nigeria (261 Views)

Internet Shopping For Quality Kids Clothes / Quality Kids Clothes And Shoes Wholesale from 500 Naira / American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Quality Kids Wear In Nigeria by Chariskids: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
The other day I was talking to a colleague, on how I bought clothes for my baby about 2years back, and on the pack there was a popular and well known brand name, however when I gave birth, and unpacked the clothes, boom! One Chinese brand was on the actual clothes ��� That's not the worst part, after 2 or 3 days of wearing it some parts started tearing off and the clip ons started pulling out. Money wasted ��‍♀️She then told me how some vendors go to China to get inferior quality wears and products to sell here in Nigeria. That day I decided to start ordering in my kids clothes from trusted stores that sell top brands in the UK, US and Turkey. Fortunately I have relatives in two of the mentioned countries so it was easier for me to get from trusted stores. If your having doubts on where to buy quality clothes for your babies or kids you can contact me on 08132323655, let's chat �
[/color][color=#000000]

(1) (Reply)

Explore Citris For Sale At Cheaper Price / Nations Fashion Week And Awards / Tips To Improve Instagram And Gain Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.